• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yakkue

blame Yakkue, the pervert!

edit: lol the second bonus on the groupees pretencious bundle is battlepillars gold which is / was free yesterday

There's actually no nipple in the background, I really don't know what all of you are seeing.
Mte8aDB.gif

yGray

Banned
Hey bros. Traveling four hours in a car to NYC today. Wish me luck. Won't be on much this weekend. I may check on my phone but probably not.

Good times are coming.

Coreda

I PM'd modbot for a single giveaway, but forgot to add the option for it to be a short raffle. Can I re-PM the same url to ModBot for another link?

BruteUA

Groupees know lets you add your Steam account for direct key activations just like Humble and Indie Gala.

Have you tried this? I went to link my Steam account and get stuck at a page telling me I'll be redirected.

- Nothing ever loaded, but after the second time it's linked now. Having to c&p keys into Steam is for punks!

Kiru

of course you would say that one. is that Gaf-safe? >_>

modbot says its there dude

You have the following unclaimed keys registered with ModBot:
Project Aftermath -- KEY
RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- KEY
Gun Metal -- KEY
Marine Sharpshooter II : Jungle Warfare -- KEY
Desert Thunder -- KEY
Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi -- KEY
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -- KEY
Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword -- KEY
Did you just list the actual steam keys ? You know you still have the ongoing Mount & Blade Modbot raffle ? lol

BruteUA

Did you just list the actual steam keys ? You know you still have the ongoing Mount & Blade Modbot raffle ? lol

Might be fun to wait a while then do that "I forgot my account name" thing with the key and see if anyone/who is an asshole.

Any site that lets you see which Greenlight games that were in bundles were released on Steam lately?

Because sometimes it seems you have to first activate them on Desura and then somehow get the Steamkey. So would rather see which of the GL bundles I bought have already greenlit games in them.

Arthea

Any site that lets you see which Greenlight games that were in bundles were released on Steam lately?

Because sometimes it seems you have to first activate them on Desura and then somehow get the Steamkey. So would rather see which of the GL bundles I bought have already greenlit games in them.

I use this

https://igbwiki.com/wiki/Keys_Added

edited: oh you mean greenlit bundled games, released on steam? I'm not sure such site exists

Auditorium is the current IndieGameStand. I like the games Cipher Prime puts out.

Yeah so you probably don't remember some weeks ago I put in a buy order for a booster pack, paid for it then the item did not show up in my inventory. I checked today. It was finally there.

I just sent off my Toki Tori 2+ coupon to them. Wish I'd heard of it sooner.

I finally got Toki Tori 2 a couple of weeks ago and of course as soon as I activated the key they sent me yet another 10% off coupon for it. Probably the 5th one so far.

Are you sure? You have been able to add you Steam account for a long time now, but it was never used for key activation.

Yeah it was there, it's gone now must be bugged. It had a new icon besides the gifting one asking me if I wanted to have Steam add the keys directly instead of the copy/paste way.

Tektonic

So groupees can't tell me if this "A New Beginning - Final Cut" is used or not

someone want to check it out (who doesn't already own it?)

Code:
4QD6R-0DTEJ-E4HC2

Coreda

A quick giveaway for Inquisitor. An old-school RPG that Toma gave a heads-up about recently in a dedicated thread.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Coreda, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Inquisitor #2 -- MB-E8982A63A065C048 - Taken by wagamer. 1 entrants total.
Inquisitor -- MB-DBA570621290EE14 - Taken by zeroOman. 1 entrants total.

t1405082746z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
you know Kiru, you keeping my quote up with the keys isnt helping :p

im sure they are gone by now but damn...

I use this

https://igbwiki.com/wiki/Keys_Added

edited: oh you mean greenlit bundled games, released on steam? I'm not sure such site exists

Thanks.

No. This site is perfect. Thats what I was looking for. What I dont understand now though is.

I have a key for Three Dead Zed. I used it on Desure to see the Steamkey and when I active it, it shows I already own the game, but its not in my list,

Edit: Oh. Used the wrong one ;)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
hahahahahahaha he's too focused on his avatar to notice

you joke but thats pretty much what happened :/

ill grab a mount and blade for the raffle winner but not for the bundle trash keys, nobody took them in the first place anyway :p

now im kinda hoping someone grabbed those keys and tries to use them in a giveaway, and gets caught redhanded by modbot (he knows) :p

Tektonic

seems like only some groupees bundles have steam activation, a steam icon next to gift (as described earlier by.....)

click the button, you get a popup to redeem, and then done. but of the bundles I have, only a few have the icon

JuPNjd9.png

Well, I am really furious right now since I can't buy the discounted Ys games due to my late salary again. Any tips guys as to where can I buy them at these prices later? I don't want to just wait for a modbot raffle since I really liked the games on the PSP but I have no cash to spare for them.

Fuck me, guys, the witcher 2 is really, really good. And i'm kinda glad I played the first 3 chapters of the first witcher, even if i didn't like it, as it has made the story and lore stuff in W2 even more enjoyable than if i hadn't played it.

I'm slightly annoyed at
the fact that, after several tries, i killed the Kayran without using the expensive ass trap that I built to harm it

But speaking of this boss fight: I told my brother that, based on my experience with the first chapter of W2, that it basically plays like a really good Monhun game where you give a shit for the story and the combat tends to be much more dynamic. It has you literally taking on the role of an (in)famous monster hunter, it has a whole buffing system that requires you to do most of your buffing prefight, and the battles against some of these creatures can be a thrilling back and forth of finding openings and exploiting enemy patterns to put an end to them.

anywho, i'm looking forward to more rebel elves and racist hicks in my near future and am just thoroughly enjoying this game. Can't recommend it enough based on my initial impressions.

Tizoc

Hello children.
Make sure you buy Ys before the sale period ends.
Expect a giveaway tomorrow.

Note to self: Finish up the Freedom Planet OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom