• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

F-Pina

Jeebus, lot's of PMs!
Got the first 3 already. Nobody managed to answer all 3 questions, but if somebody does PM me and I will send the wallpaper anyway :D

Winners are:
Ozium
EzioCroft
wetflame

Congratulations and etc. and thanks to everyone for all the kind words.
Will send keys through PM.
case_talk.gif

Good luck with sales. I must say the game looks absolutely stunning, hopefully it plays this way as well. Did GOG came around their decision not to carry you?
Congratulations! I entered, hope I've got the two questions I knew right! The game looks fantastic, hope it does well for you!

Thanks guys. I think I should do fine, last game I launch was during the PSN outtage in 2011, so it can't get any worse than that.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Jeebus, lot's of PMs!
Got the first 3 already. Nobody managed to answer all 3 questions, but if somebody does PM me and I will send the wallpaper anyway :D

Winners are:
Ozium
EzioCroft
wetflame

case_talk.gif

Thanks guys. I think I should do fine, last game I launch was during the PSN outtage in 2011, so it can't get any worse than that.

Oooh, yay! Thank you so much. I will spread the word about the game to my friends and encourage them to try it out :) Also, fingers crossed that this game launch doesn't bring down PSN and Steam this time around!

MayMay

Banned
Jeebus, lot's of PMs!

Winners are:
Ozium
EzioCroft
wetflame

case_talk.gif

Yay, thank you! Good luck with the release, I'll definitely tell my friends about it.

haha is that really what it looks like when you force the camera to third person? thats hilarious. I've always assumed that all characters share the same skeleton and animation(with some having more than others) so when you crouch it would look the same as when you see an npc crouch

Hugstable

Banned
Like 6 hours later and only done with 3 out of 40 games in card idling. Gonna be fun -____-. Thankfully I'm about to set it up on the other PC and just play Dark Souls again. Ain't nothing getting in my way with finishing this game anymore haha.

What's the cheapest way I can get Shovel Knight (US)?

Dunder usually has it for like 10$ when it has it in stock.

Vuze

I just finished Dishonored and damn - what a great game. Gameplay was superb, story was pretty sweet as well and I also liked the atmosphere and artstyle. I'm tempted to go through it one more time in the near future, probably a lot more offensive then. Tried to get through with as little casualities as possible. Will play the DLC first tho.

MUnited83

For you.
Jeebus, lot's of PMs!

Winners are:
Ozium
EzioCroft
wetflame

case_talk.gif

Any ideas when Indie Royale will have keys?

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
It's not much but it's all I can afford while hoarding money for the October preorders. Both games are great so hope you enjoy

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sub Zero:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sub Zero, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shovel Knight -- MB-3E9ABD5AE6B940B9 - Taken by The_Super_Inframan. 86 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey -- MB-FCBD041ADEB70FFB - Taken by NingenJanai. 70 entrants total.

t1405356091z1.png

F-Pina

Any ideas when Indie Royale will have keys?

1. Open the Desura client
2. Click on the blue button at the top left
3. Click on History>Gifts History
4. Click on the “your collection” link in blue
5. Click on “Keys” next to Murder in the Hotel Lisbon
6. Happiness

Altazor

It's not much but it's all I can afford while hoarding money for the October preorders. Both games are great so hope you enjoy

want dat Abyss Odyssey... thanks Sub Zero! Great giveaway.

And the lucky guy who wins Shovel Knight... you'l have an excellent game in your library. Can't stop recommending it enough! :D

I just finished Dishonored and damn - what a great game. Gameplay was superb, story was pretty sweet as well and I also liked the atmosphere and artstyle. I'm tempted to go through it one more time in the near future, probably a lot more offensive then. Tried to get through with as little casualities as possible. Will play the DLC first tho.

Best stealth game since Splinter Cell.

Deques

I entered F-Pina's small contest, but I found out that I already got the game from an old bundle

Told to F-Pina that I already got a key, but still got a key. So here it is

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Deques, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Murder in the Hotel Lisbon -- MB-1A8E15A481DB22EA - Taken by 8 X 11 Printer Paper

So excited for Wasteland 2, I want to drown in cRPGs!

Risen 3 seems like it will be low budget garbage and continue Piranha Byte's descent into irrelevancy which is a bummer. Gothic 2 is great and 3 was hilariously flawed but still interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom