• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
The only good thing about DS III is the combat... but I guess when a game is all about combat that's a good thing to have done correctly.

But by god the inventory system is mind-blowingly infuriating. Then of course the story...

I'm sure you've heard it all though.

Yes, heard all of that. I like Diablo-style ARPGs though so I'm pretty sure that I'd get some enjoyment out of it

marrec

Banned
Yes, heard all of that. I like Diablo-style ARPGs though so I'm pretty sure that I'd get some enjoyment out of it

I'm an ARPG fanatic.

And I got plenty of enjoyment out of it because of that fact.

Also it's really pretty. Moot point though if you can't buy it.

I forget, could I theoretically buy it and gift it to you from GMG?

FtHTiny

Done with Rogue Legacy. Beat the game twice and 3 of the Neo bosses but i can´t bring myself anymore to keep on trying the rest. Was a good game overall.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I forget, could I theoretically buy it and gift it to you from GMG?

I hate GMG with passion and I really don't want any money going towards these clowns, even if it's not directly from me. Thanks for trying to help though, much appreciated

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Just wanted to thank Cheddahz for his M&M code. I really do appreciate if you've taken the time to jump through those candy hoops just for me.

Current scoreboard:

$18 from Morningbus
+$12 from Mokoi
+$6 from CorrosiveFrost
+$6 from Cheddahz

For a total of $42 dollars off a future cable bill.

Thank you all so much!

Parsnip

screenshot_anim_05.gif
Good luck on the launch!

Uzzy

I'm impressed with how much I suck in SF IV. Having the hardest time doing basic combos which involves cancelling or linking. Low hard punch into hadouken? Nah ah, aint appening

How long have you been at it? You really need to put the hours into fighting games to get anywhere.

464426b669.jpg

Anyone from SteamGAF up for some Left 4 Dead 2 action? There is this pretty awesome custom campaign called Questionable Ethics which I wanna play with u guys.
Unlike the normal campaigns, this one is full of surprises, pitfalls, lasers, falling objects and a lot more!

Interested?
Download the campaign and double click on the .vpk file to install it.
Add me on Steam and we'll see if we can get enough people to play this one.

I'm interested in that too. Downloading the custom campaign now.

I still can't redeem the only Mastercard I won from M&M before the change.

It was getting declined, but now when it says that it is unable to verify the billing address. I used the 111 John St NY, NY 10038 address from the pdf.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
How long have you been at it? You really need to put the hours into fighting games to get anywhere.

A whooping 2,4 hours on record. :p My SF 2 skills from the snes days is not transferring over at all

Sarcasm

while i'm from Asia myself... I really hate living in Asia.. specifically south east asia. Many multiplayer games die very quickly here... and by many i mean most... i cannot find a south east asia server for most of the MP games i've tried... including chivalry or killing floor or even L4D2. The only MP game i've played that had a decent MP community for awhile was battlefield 3 and 4. COD BLOPS 2 also had a decent asia community for 3 to 4 months after launch though most were 100+ ping. Titanfall literally died for SEA 2 weeks after launch. I could not find a match outside of attrition and even that was just 1 or 2 lobbies

More reason to all of us to hook up..honestly there is a lot of us here in GAF that are in Asia..especially SE Asia.

464426b669.jpg

Anyone from SteamGAF up for some Left 4 Dead 2 action? There is this pretty awesome custom campaign called Questionable Ethics which I wanna play with u guys.
Unlike the normal campaigns, this one is full of surprises, pitfalls, lasers, falling objects and a lot more!

Interested?
Download the campaign and double click on the .vpk file to install it.
Add me on Steam and we'll see if we can get enough people to play this one.

Played that map just a few times and never beat it. Maybe this could be a good chance to do it. Added you.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
I must be an idiot, it just doesn't work.
To: ModBot
Title:
register
Body:
game - key

rule
rule
rule

What did I do wrong? :lol

A whooping 2,4 hours on record. :p My SF 2 skills from the snes days is not transferring over at all

Hahaha... well, there's the possibility of being rusty after 20 years or so of not playing SF... or there's also the possibility that links and combos were an accident in SF2 so a large majority of the gameplay for the roster wasn't as focused on combos as it has become as the series has progressed into present day.

I must be an idiot, it just doesn't work.
To: ModBot
Title:
register game
Body:
game - key

rule
rule
rule

What did I do wrong? :lol

You're missing the bold.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I probably broke something earlier just before I left. Unfortunately I won't be back home for a few hours. Sub Zero, if your giveaway doesn't give... away when the timer goes off, it will when I fix things. Everything is safe and no need to re-submit or anything like that. Sorry about that folks. It's because ModBot is still homeless and running on my Windows desktop and I can't get remote access from here to fix it.

marrec

Banned
I probably broke something earlier just before I left. Unfortunately I won't be back home for a few hours. Sub Zero, if your giveaway doesn't give... away when the timer goes off, it will when I fix things. Everything is safe and no need to re-submit or anything like that. Sorry about that folks. It's because ModBot is still homeless and running on my Windows desktop and I can't get remote access from here to fix it.

;_; Poor modbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom