• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speevy

Banned
Can someone help me out? My steam gift URL won't seem to fit on the same line as the name of the game.

I don't have this problem with humble bundle links.

Lomax

All the french games are good except the two Spiders RPGs. Avoid them like the plague

Completely disagree, Mars: War Logs is absolutely worth the $3.74 if you're interested in the setting and ever wanted to play a game as a technomage. The writing is decent and it's an enjoyable 10-15 hour experience.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
what do you mean, that's how the gameplay was in ass creed 2, you go up to 2 dudes from behind and press a button and you stab them, which was in the video, that's the gameplay!

I mean it was just a cutscene (more or less) ... rendered in-engine (possibly) ... but that wasn't ACTUAL gameplay video ... I really don't know how I can explain that more clearly :p

Turfster

Can someone help me out? My steam gift URL won't seem to fit on the same line as the name of the game.

I don't have this problem with humble bundle links.

Is the input box just fake-newlining because it can't split up the whole link?
Check by trying to backspace in front of the link. If the last word you entered / the separator jumps to the "new" line, this is the case.

Holy shit this game is bad :s

You were warned.

Shadownet

Banned
So I decided not to sell my eSport Case from CSGO. Its going down in value anyway and I was going to sell it to get Cage Weapons Pack #1 for Payday 2. But I ended up paying 1 key for the Weapons Pack #1 & #2 already.

So I need an eSport key to open the case? anyone know any TF2Outpost trader that is selling the key for cheap? like maybe 1 TF2 key for 1 eSport key?

Fox318

It's actually funny, I keep thinking that they wont make a present day Assassin's Creed game because we don't have bails of hay all around our cities and they can't get passed that. But that drop down system looks pretty fun. Hopefully it plays as well as it looks

Dumpsters

Turfster

Exactly, which yields a mystery giveaway that I don't want to do.

It shouldn't be an *actual* newline, tho.
I mean: this is a test aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
The above is one line, even though it's split in the input box.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I finally started Vanquish after grabbing it for cheap on 360 and all I can say is damn this would be a good PC game. Sega needs to wake up.

I mean everything about the gameplay screams play me at 120 fps in 4K with a mouse for aiming.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
So I decided not to sell my eSport Case from CSGO. Its going down in value anyway and I was going to sell it to get Cage Weapons Pack #1 for Payday 2. But I ended up paying 1 key for the Weapons Pack #1 & #2 already.

So I need an eSport key to open the case? anyone know any TF2Outpost trader that is selling the key for cheap? like maybe 1 TF2 key for 1 eSport key?

From my experience, most of them are highballing when it comes to trading keys of different types.
I'd rather sell the TF2 key on the market and spend some extra cents to get the esports key rather than agreeing on the terms of some greedy trader

Speevy

Banned
It shouldn't be an *actual* newline, tho.
I mean: this is a test aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
The above is one line, even though it's split in the input box.

We'll see how it goes. If not, ah well, it'll be a freaking mystery!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Looks like 49 Weeklong deals? Sorry if I missed a post on this. Thread moves fast.

Thank god I own most of those because I just spent $64 on junk games. If my uni book money hits in time I might jump on Photostory Deluxe, but it's something I'm not keen on owing to the (relatively) crummy RU pricing -- of course, the alternative is that it doesn't go on sale again before it's pulled to make way for the 2015 version and I'm forced to hit up MAGIX for a Steam key at the full $100.

Anteater

I mean it was just a cutscene (more or less) ... rendered in-engine (possibly) ... but that wasn't ACTUAL gameplay video ... I really don't know how I can explain that more clearly :p

Well what I mean was that most of the attacks in ass creed are just long animations, counter is just one button press and you enter a stabbing animation, some of those were shown in the trailer without hud, but they're still part of the gameplay.

JaseC

Funny fact, today I dreamed Ubisoft were going to release five AssCreed games in the same year.

gonetoheaven0bie3.gif

derExperte

Thank god I own most of those because I just spent $64 on junk games. If my uni book money hits in time I might jump on Photostory Deluxe, but it's something I'm not keen on owing to the (relatively) crummy RU pricing -- of course, the alternative is that it doesn't go on sale again before it's pulled to make way for the 2015 version and I'm forced to hit up MAGIX for a Steam key at the full $100.

Shouldn't you spend book money on.... books? :O

JaseC

Shouldn't you spend book money on.... books? :O

I'm thrown ~$1050 and my books will cost me half that. I'm honestly surprised that the government doesn't require students to submit their book costs first, but I'm not exactly complaining. ;)

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Well what I mean was that most of the attacks in ass creed are just long animations, counter is just one button press and you enter a stabbing animation, some of those were shown in the trailer without hud, but they're still part of the gameplay.

judging by the camera angles - I really doubt it was actual gameplay (even if the animations for all that stuff are canned) ... we'll see when the game releases

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Wait a minute, wait a minute. Some folks told me Spiders' RPGs were good.

Now I'm confused.

Didn't spend much time with Mars War Logs, but a friend who played it told me that it was over-ambitious and trying too hard to be the next Mass Effect. Only the combat was good according to him. For such a low price, it may be worth it though

Bound by Flame on the other hand is one of worst RPGs that I have ever played. The story feels like it's written by a 10 year old, the dialogue is cringe worthy, the world is forgettable and is presented in an extremely linear way and on top of that the combat system is a broken mess. Avoid it unless you want to have a laugh with the dialogue

Honestly, anyone who speaks in absolutes should be ignored.

I didn't speak in absolutes. It was just my opinion about these two games.

Tizoc

Hmm 2 of the Trackmania games have been lower than $10 during inter Seals, so I'll hold off and just get the cheaper Trackmania game.

Shadownet

Banned
From my experience, most of them are highballing when it comes to trading keys of different types.
I'd rather sell the TF2 key on the market and spend some extra cents to get the esports key rather than agreeing on the terms of some greedy trader

yeah most of the traders are selling it for more than $2.50 which is the normal price you can buy it. Stupid really.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of items you can have in your Steam inventory at once?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
evening gents, whats the happenings, any new bundles and whatnot?

or keys added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom