• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

"In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. "

This line still makes me stress about whether I should copy the "HOT" tag, even if it just seems to turn into a space when pasted into the PM.

No you just need either:
Name of game+MB code
OR
MB Code
is enough

You need to send MB-giveaway code to ModBot and that'd be enough to enter the raffle.

SEGIII

Neo Member
I probably missed ten of these threads...

OlliOlli is on Steam, yay! Does it support touch screens, though? (I've never played it on Vita, so I don't know whether touch controls were utilized or not).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
well its gone from my inventory at least

edit: activity feed says Divius now owns Witcher 3, phew

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Lol, hopefully he's on.

Probably should have nuked it first to make sure the people who entered know when it ends, though.

EDIT: Oh hey, he's on. Congrats!

hohoXD123

I probably missed ten of these threads...

OlliOlli is on Steam, yay! Does it support touch screens, though? (I've never played it on Vita, so I don't know whether touch controls were utilized or not).
Didn't really use touch controls. Mainly the down directional button and L+R.

Madridy

Thanks Zero and Rhaknar for the recent giveaways.

Btw about Abyss Odyssey, I feel that I've seen that Skeleton with the Violin somewhere before.. but can't recall where.

Does anyone have a rough estimate on how long Divinity:OS is to beat?

rtcn63

So gosh darned close

tumblr_n1izshkIXr1sf1w4yo2_500.gif

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Last reminder before I go to rob some banks. 20 mins left

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sub Zero:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sub Zero, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Abyss Odyssey -- MB-B6EF5D0EF1EB4FFF - Taken by PetriP-TNT. 34 entrants total.
Shovel Knight -- MB-507E681011307B17 - Taken by Parsnip. 72 entrants total.
Transistor -- MB-725463CBE6F69D04 - Taken by The_Super_Inframan. 94 entrants total.

t1405460273z1.png

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I don't know if I'm delusional or not from heat stroke and dehydration from sickness, but I swear some of my most visited threads all joined together in one. WrassleGAF, Steam GAF, Brit GAF, International Measurement aficionado GAF, graphical analysis GAF, value of achievement in gaming and non-gaming GAF, and Dr. Strange fan-club GAF (buy the Pinball Table ).

The only thing missing is LEGO GAF. Though I guess that takes time to assemble no matter how addled I be.

Well before I go collapse into a state of stupor, any Adventure fans have some thoughts on A Vampyre Story?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The 2 Divinities are still going

hbkscmbeatscenaqh8.gif

Qj7sF.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-2A2E3048C42FA5DC - Taken by MikeDip. 100 entrants total.
Divinity: Original Sin #2 -- MB-BA56733E5CEE5EA0 - Taken by Knurek. 108 entrants total.

t1405463210z1.png

j9Vsi.gif

I don't know if I'm delusional or not from heat stroke and dehydration from sickness, but I swear some of my most visited threads all joined together in one. WrassleGAF, Steam GAF, Brit GAF, International Measurement aficionado GAF, graphical analysis GAF, value of achievement in gaming and non-gaming GAF, and Dr. Strange fan-club GAF (buy the Pinball Table ).

The only thing missing is LEGO GAF. Though I guess that takes time to assemble no matter how addled I be.

Well before I go collapse into a state of stupor, any Adventure fans have some thoughts on A Vampyre Story?
Get well soon, KenOD!
Games look reminds me of Tim Burton Movies.

Huzzah!
SMprsG5.png

Divius

If for some magical reason I win another giveaway I'm entered for currently I'm not going to accept it.

Also time to buy a new pc before february 24th

If you go into your account details, does it show it as The Witcher 3?
The Witcher 3 RU Gift/Guest Pass

Strider

Wow, that is an incredible amount of content for such a small team.

Thanks guys

Yea I started playing Divinity a couple days ago and it's mind blowing just how much content and detail is in the game. It'll take you a while to beat. I've played a few hours and am still in the first town.

donny2112

Celsius FTW (as opposed to all those made-up fairytale units those Americans are using :p)

Fahrenheit is better for everyday uses, since we're unlikely to have common needs to report outside temperatures approaching the boiling point of water (i.e. 212 F or 100 C). Therefore everyday temperatures can have a greater degree of accuracy without requiring more significant digits. Celsius is better for most scientific measurements unless you're getting way extreme, in which case Kelvin is the only answer. *shrugs*

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Why is the second Divinity not hot tagged?? Hmm, suspicious, I think I know what's up

Good point. You spread the word, make sure everybody knows not to enter the Divinity #2 drawing. I'll stay here...guarding it. Making sure nobody else gets their entry in. Nobody! I mean nobody. Certainly not me.

Rhaknar

Why is the second Divinity not hot tagged?? Hmm, suspicious, I think I know what's up

I know youre joking, but rest assured (to keep with the wrestling theme) I will never.... EEEEEEEEEEEEVER do a giveaway with a fake key in it

although to be fair, the second divinity doesnt actually have anything in it lol, ill have to gift the person directly on steam because it wouldnt let me send the same game twice to my email /shrug

Kiru

Fahrenheit is better for everyday uses, since we're unlikely to have common needs to report outside temperatures approaching the boiling point of water (i.e. 212 F or 100 C). Therefore everyday temperatures can have a greater degree of accuracy without requiring more significant digits. Celsius is better for most scientific measurements unless you're getting way extreme, in which case Kelvin is the only answer. *shrugs*

But 100° is far better than 212° ? Also 0° for freezing of water.

Last reminder before I go to rob some banks. 20 mins left

Great giveaway, finally attempting to get back to Transistor, while Shovel Knight continues to be the bane of my existence.

Recently, I've struggled to play games for more than 45 minutes, which has been a bit annoying when I've nothing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom