• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

Little update about yesterday.

My gf surprised me, was lying about having work, but bought me some cheesecake for my birthday, then we went to eat Beijing duck in Quanjude, she got me some LegoMario as a present, as well as a puzzle and two Monster Hunter Tshirts :D

Hah good for you, man. Happy belated!

Sarcasm

My gf surprised me, was lying about having work, but bought me some cheesecake for my birthday, then we went to eat Beijing duck in Quanjude, she got me some LegoMario as a present, as well as a puzzle and two Monster Hunter Tshirts :D

You in Asia?

Tenrius

Nice stuff, dude. Pretty late, but happy birthday to you. My birthdays generally sucked for the last few years, so I know how it is.

Kuroyume

Banned
First off... Happy to see Blink Bundle back.

Second thing... Is it sad that the game I'm most excited about in this bundle is Secret of the Magic Crystals?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kuroyume, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages -- MB-EDD1FD8947A48056
Not The Robots -- MB-9F7C0E94D95C8775 - Taken by DaBargainHunta. 4 entrants total.
A Virus Named TOM -- MB-CA265FE43E0C9185 - Taken by danhese007. 2 entrants total.
Retro/Grade -- MB-F83FA085510C1C91 - Taken by PandaPandaPanda. 2 entrants total.

t1405647368z1.png

uxdouwgpakmr.gif

Shadownet

Banned
Holy shoot cook serve delicious is fun.

You know what's really sad? That I can't even buy Cook Serve Delicious right now. I have a negative amount in my bank and my paycheck haven't come in yet, so I can't even afford 1 cent to get Cook Serve Delicious from Humble Bundle... The struggle is real y'all.

You know what's really sad? That I can't even buy Cook Serve Delicious right now. I have a negative amount in my bank and my paycheck haven't come in yet, so I can't even afford 1 cent to get Cook Serve Delicious from Humble Bundle... The struggle is real y'all.

You went too overboard during the steam sale.

--

Want to Destiny later? I'm almost finished dling and Hugs might play too.

Well my first foray into ETS2 went badly...I swear that off ramp had no speed limit posted...how was I supposed to know I wasn't supposed to go 90 mph (or was that kph...) down it.

Also, using mouse to control camera is kind of lame. I should probably set up my TrackIR.

Also, I keep getting cut off by Beemer drivers (or what looks like a BMW anyways).

Also, I have no idea what kph corresponds to in mph.

I would suggest turning off the speed limit stuff. Game is way more fun with no worries of speed limits.

Shadownet

Banned
do you still have it?

I'm interested.

Check your PM :)

--

Yeah I paid Dunder, and thought I had enough money in there. Got hit with a late fee now I'm in the negative :(

------

And sure :) I added you last night. Let me know on Steam when you're ready. I'm off of my PS4 right now.

Speevy

Banned

I got you dawg.

Check your steam messages.

BadRamen

Everybody is out playing this game
And I am just sitting here trying to request your Steamfriendship (one word)

Heh

Hugstable

Banned

--

Check your PM :)

Yeah I paid Dunder, and thought I had enough money in there. Got hit with a late fee now I'm in the negative :(

------

And sure :) I added you last night. Let me know on Steam when you're ready. I'm off of my PS4 right now.

Yup I'll definitely be playing later tonight. I'm at 82% downloaded :D.

Jawmuncher

I'm really curious to see how Doom looks.
Just hope they iron out the new id tech. It's not as hardware friendly ATM if Wolfenstein was any indication.

Rudakus

Going to bed but have an extra PS4 Destiny key. If anyone wants to play some time shoot me a PM with your PSN tag and I'll add you.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rudakus:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rudakus, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Destiny PS4 Beta Key -- MB-3F9BE22B54D31FDA - Taken by derExperte. 2 entrants total.

t1405649109z1.png

I'm somewhat back, I was was little busy lately :/ Would it be okay if I give one of my Destiny Beta keys away here? I know there's a dedicated thread for them but I figured that some of SteamGAF also have a PS4 and I would like to give back to the people here after all the generosity during the Summer Sale :)

I'm really curious to see how Doom looks.
Just hope they iron out the new id tech. It's not as hardware friendly ATM if Wolfenstein was any indication.

id Tech is Open GL and AMD's Open GL driver support is awful. It's not an id Tech issue, it's an AMD issue. id Tech will probably continue to use Open GL in 6 so unless AMD gets their shit together, seems like AMD cards will continue to have issues with id's games as well as any other title that uses id Tech. So a few games Bethesda will publish probably.

AMD can make all of the noise they want about code obfuscation with Nvidia's Gameworks but they don't have any excuse when it comes to games that don't use that feature, like anything id Tech. Rage, Brink and Wolfenstein all ran perfectly fine for me on my Nvidia cards.

BHK3

Banned
id Tech is Open GL and AMD's Open GL driver support is awful. It's not an id Tech issue, it's an AMD issue. id Tech will probably continue to use Open GL in 6 so unless AMD gets their shit together, seems like AMD cards will continue to have issues with id's games as well as any other title that uses id Tech. So a few games Bethesda will publish probably.

AMD can make all of the noise they want about code obfuscation with Nvidia's Gameworks but they don't have any excuse when it comes to games that don't use that feature, like anything id Tech. Rage, Brink and Wolfenstein all ran perfectly fine for me on my Nvidia cards.

man reading posts like these make me really regret getting my 7870...

Shadownet

Banned
I got you dawg.

Check your steam messages.

SPOILER]

This is why we're bros. LOL

Hahaha. We both did the same thing ;)

Thank you for your kind thought mate! :D

Everybody is out playing this game
And I am just sitting here trying to request your Steamfriendship (one word)

Heh

shoo. You could have added me sooner :) I accepted you!

Sweet, thanks. I'll try the code in a bit.

Sweet! me and Hug will be on! I think Frost too!

JakeD

ModBot said:
send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JakeD, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

sweet lily dreams -- MB-D902D4F45FB2BB51 - Taken by redlacs
cook serve delicious -- MB-98AAB26EFBDDF1A1 - Taken by GaussTek
el matador -- MB-886382D1B3F2225E - Taken by Nabs

humble/indiegala links

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Is this a spoiler or something? Because you sounded like he spoiled something, but then you came and posted it here for everyone to see. If it is, I'd suggest you turn the pic into a link with a proper warning.

its a humble link

Shadownet

Banned
Is this a spoiler or something? Because you sounded like he spoiled something, but then you came and posted it here for everyone to see. If it is, I'd suggest you turn the pic into a link with a proper warning.

It is a huge spoiler. thanks. Fixed it :)

-------------------

I got Destiny Beta Code [PS4] left if anyone want it :) I wanted SteamGAF to get it first, in case any of you have a PS4!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
people in game of thrones die

lots of them

different people

in lots of different ways

at basically every different setting

in almost every episode

ban me now

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I don't think he's talking about the humblebundle link, it's the thing Speevy said at the bottom.

Thanks a lot guys, i just got indirectly spoiled too. :|

oh I didnt even think about the GoT stuff lol. oh well :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom