• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
Is this a spoiler or something? Because you sounded like he spoiled something, but then you came and posted it here for everyone to see. If it is, I'd suggest you turn the pic into a link with a proper warning.

It's not even a spoiler that convo was just lies. The dragons are coming just you wait and see.

I don't think he's talking about the humblebundle link, it's the thing Speevy said at the bottom.

Thanks a lot guys, i just got indirectly spoiled too. :|

I'll spoiler you some more. Somebody dies.
Not really it ends up with a happy ending. I spoken to George R. R. Martin before.

Does anyone have a really good wish list? I want to get some ideas for games to buy for myself but I'm not sure.

A good wishlist should have Ys on there.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
So with all this talk of Kickstarter. Chroma Squad, a Japanese special effects show (aka Japanese toku) studio game has recently been targeted by Saban Group (controllers of Power Rangers and Sentai rights in the West) threatened legal action unless they get royalties. Hooray for business.

Does anyone have a really good wish list? I want to get some ideas for games to buy for myself but I'm not sure.

All other wishlists are small and puny. http://steamcommunity.com/id/kenofthedead/wishlist

Sajjaja

Hodor becomes king.

ibor6mQf5dRCa5.gif

Speevy

Banned
There are basically two threads i post in, and those are this one and the GoT spoiler topic. You guys are really lucky I haven't mixed them up because I post shit in wrong threads all the time.

Turfster

There are basically two threads i post in, and those are this one and the GoT spoiler topic. You guys are really lucky I haven't mixed them up because I post shit in wrong threads all the time.

I've done that before, posting Steam dailies in the indie dev thread... and then I feel silly and just replace it with a programming rant. Good thing I've always got material for those! ;)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yakkue and corrosivefrost have the best wishlists

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
While mine isn't as big as yours, it doesn't contain DmC so mine is better.

Because anyone who has DmC in their wishlist automatically loses.

It's not a bad game even if it isn't the past Devil May Cry titles. If one can enjoy Garshasp or Blades of Time or Marlow Briggs, one can enjoy DmC if they don't get too hung up on thee change. It's no worse than any God of War after all.
Especially with a couple of mods to fix things. http://dmcmods.com/2470-weapons-damage-colored-enemies-2

Fix your post for you :p

Errr... aren't you in the red, ser?

I have the best something?

Holy schnikes...

It's not a bad game even if it isn't the past Devil May Cry titles. If one can enjoy Garshasp or Blades of Time or Marlow Briggs, one can enjoy DmC if they don't get too hung up on thee change. It's no worse than any God of War after all.
Especially with a couple of mods to fix things. http://dmcmods.com/2470-weapons-damage-colored-enemies-2

That's a lie!
And if anyone is interested in DmC, they should just buy the best musou game on steam from Liezryou for $16.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
The infinite power of my butt.

I had to make sure what your post said before I quoted it. Really though, it makes threads like this really amazing.

You can look up mine since my Steam profile is in my Gaf profile, not linking it because that feels too much like begging :p

It's mainly small publisher/indie games with a some exceptions.

You pretty much put every game on your wishlist, so yours is pretty good to find games with too :p

this is a common misconception you know. I dont put everything in my wishlist, I put everything that remotely interests me in my wishlist, there is a difference. You wont find simulators in my wishlist for example, orthose out of the park games, etc

that being said, my wishlist is huge. you know what else is huge? :3

my patience for these fucking drunks

I know, I was joking :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You pretty much put every game on your wishlist, so yours is pretty good to find games with too :p

this is a common misconception you know. I dont put everything in my wishlist, I put everything that remotely interests me in my wishlist, there is a difference. You wont find simulators in my wishlist for example, or those out of the park games, etc

that being said, my wishlist is huge. you know what else is huge? :3

my patience for these fucking drunks

edit: oh shit, I just noticed we have motherfcuking Earl Gray tea in bar now :O they brought out the good stuff for the bikers I see o_O

Im going to have to give this earl gray a spin, see what the fuss is about

Kaper

Hello
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kaper, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Circuits -- MB-2EE60205DDC77A42 - Taken by Yrael. 2 entrants total.

t1405652110z1.png

Strider

I wish I could try destiny. Download still at 65% even though it's been going for almost 5 hours now :/ Ridiclous considering how fast my internet is. Not gonna be able to play any tonight but at least I have Abyss Odyssey to keep me busy.

Hugstable

Banned
All this wishlist talk actually makes me pretty glad I've cleared out most of my wishlist recently. Once I finish selling off the last of these cards and purchase keys to get Dead Rising 3, all that's really left is 2 unreleased games and a whole bunch of DLC. So many games purchases just in this last month -____-. Dark Souls 2, Teslagrad, Crimzon Clover, Payday 2 DLC, Wolfenstein and Divinity were all on my wishlist recently and now cleared thanks to Steam Sales and Russians!

All this wishlist talk actually makes me pretty glad I've cleared out most of my wishlist recently. Once I finish selling off the last of these cards and purchase keys to get Dead Rising 3, all that's really left is 2 unreleased games and a whole bunch of DLC. So many games purchases just in this last month -____-

I wish it was like Amazon wishlists, where you can have a second, private one for things you want to keep track of but wouldn't want anyone to get you or anything.

wilflare

All this wishlist talk actually makes me pretty glad I've cleared out most of my wishlist recently. Once I finish selling off the last of these cards and purchase keys to get Dead Rising 3, all that's really left is 2 unreleased games and a whole bunch of DLC. So many games purchases just in this last month -____-. Dark Souls 2, Teslagrad, Crimzon Clover, Payday 2 DLC, Wolfenstein and Divinity were all on my wishlist recently and now cleared thanks to Steam Sales and Russians!

what wishlist talk? :O did someone just get his entire wishlist gifted? (jshackles or was it Steam added a very scary feature there)

it's pretty surreal to see my own post being quoted and used this way :p
haha thanks Nabs! you and me - we are spreading the Gospel of Love known as DS4Windows

heh, first time ive noticed this new image on steam games with full controller support

oPDX28F.png

Good to see that they acknowledge the PS4 controller also.

where are people seeing this header? would be nice to see PS prompts for controllers in the future

---
is the Quakecon Pack worth it? Pretty underwhelmed by the sale. - I mean $24 for just Wolfenstein TNO.. but $55 you get everything + TNO right?
was looking forward to get the Dishonored GOTY (to get all those DLCs man :/)

Rhaknar

im about to open a big ass can of worms on all your british asses (those of you with british asses of course)...

earl gray tastes like shit o_O what a fucking disapointment :(

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
heh, first time ive noticed this new image on steam games with full controller support

oPDX28F.png

Good to see that they acknowledge the PS4 controller also.

Pretty sure this image is specifically for Cook, Serve, Delicious, not all Steam games with controller support in general. Since CSD has in-game support for all three controllers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom