• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized I'm not going to work today, it's supposed to be tomorrow! :D YAY!

Is anyone up for a little Destiny Beta later?

I know me and Huggie are playing. if we get a team of 3 we can go do Strike mission, if we get 6 we can do crucible.

Let me know if you're interested and i'll set up something :)

How much later? I'm hosting l4d2 in a couple hours and I don't think I have time in between now and then.

Tellaerin

I sure damn hope that if they partner up they can use the Power Rangers license to the fullest, because just giving part of the profits on it and not actually benefit from that would suck immensly.

I'm actually kind of worried that Saban will try to exercise creative control as part of the deal. :s

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
But you can gift the other half right? :)

Nope, it is not included in the list.

iAyTKC5.png

City 17

I'm interested in Risen 3, but I am not reading anything about it to spoil myself. I enjoyed the first two and I expect to enjoy this one as well.

I haven't read much about it but I though a demon hunter faction in a Gothic/Risen game is a little odd, isn't it?

btw which one did you enjoy more? Risen 1 or 2?

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, definitely not entering. But mad props to SZ and good luck you all

I was going to mention this before but i forgot, i met my first scammer on Steam the other day! I've been on Steam for nearly 6 years but only started to collate my library since January so have never been a part of the community at large.

But yeah, this guy was from Albania, added me and asked me if he could talk to me about, and i quote, "personal things" on his other profile and he gave me a "Stearn" Community link to add him on. Seriously, STEARN, in lower case the rn can look like an m but come on.

Now i feel like a real member of the Steam community.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Should have bought the games separately to give them away. Now I caused everyone some weird moral dilemmas

Should have bought the games separately to give them away. Now I caused everyone some weird moral dilemmas

Question, if i enter your giveaway and managed to miraculously win, would i be able to claim it since i own 3-4 of the titles already?

I seriously don't know how this stuff works haha.

Caerith

I haven't read much about it but I though a demon hunter faction in a Gothic/Risen game is a little odd, isn't it?

btw which one did you enjoy more? Risen 1 or 2?

I enjoyed Risen 2 more. It had more and better scenarios, better (well, less unenjoyable) combat, and a satisfying ending.

I don't know/care much about Gothic, but the idea of demons in a Risen game seems odd, yeah. Where do they even fit in the cosmology?

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Question, if i enter your giveaway and managed to miraculously win, would i be able to claim it since i own 3-4 of the titles already?

I seriously don't know how this stuff works haha.

Yes,

Correct me if I'm wrong but you can technically activate it even if you own all of the games in the bundle, since it's a new sub

tylerf

The only game I own in that bundle is Skyrim. I shall enter for it with no doubts in my heart. Modbot will understand my feelings.

derExperte

Thanks for ruining our mental wellbeing. That's what only a scumbaggy, assholish poor shot would do!

Not entering because I only miss some DLCs and Elder Scrolls Online which I'll never play.

Dambrosi

Banned
Maybe If I feed you with free games, you will stop calling me a scumbag, an asshole and a poor shot. Enjoy the summer Steamgaf
tumblr_lqe511p4OO1qafrh6.gif

Hmm...Saban going after Chroma Squad, the Sentai game that was being made. Either partner up or get sued for making a Sentai game. That sucks for the studio.
So, wait...is Saban trying to take over Super Sentai with this? I think Toei might have something to say about that. No doubt their lawyers will be watching this whole thing closely.

Kiru

Nope, it is not included in the list.

iAyTKC5.png
I think this is a bit outdated. I owned Episode 2 before I activated the Episode Pack. I got an extra copy of Episode 2 and Death Match. Later on I activated the Orange Box. I got an extra copy of Episode 1 and Half Life 2, and after Steam had a small hiccup I even got another copy of Episode 1, this time with Death Match included. No extra Portal copy still though... :/

Pachimari

Playing Sleeping Dogs for the first time - oh is it so great!

Just got to my first apartment but I got a TON of rewards including super cars and Valve t-shirts. Is this normal or do I need to start over and disable all DLC?

City 17

I enjoyed Risen 2 more. It had more and better scenarios, better (well, less unenjoyable) combat, and a satisfying ending.

I don't know/care much about Gothic, but the idea of demons in a Risen game seems odd, yeah. Where do they even fit in the cosmology?

I agree on most parts, especially combat, scenarios and the twists... that gnome (Jafar?) in the latter parts of the game was really fun.
But I thought Risen 1 had the better quest design and overall was the more solid game.

re demons: Risen 3 reveal trailer showed some kind of demon and it looks like they are part of the main concept of the game, also it seems that the magicians are back, no more voodoo.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Why would the doctor need to save people who used large amounts of time? Or is he saving them from those people, or that time? And how did they use it and for what purpose? This is all so befuddling.

wibbly-wobbly.gif

The best Doctor

def sim

Playing Sleeping Dogs for the first time - oh is it so great!

Just got to my first apartment but I got a TON of rewards including super cars and Valve t-shirts. Is this normal or do I need to start over and disable all DLC?

IIRC the vampire dlc is the only one you should probably disable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom