• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll enter since I am interested in TESO although I won't win since my luck has been pretty terrible with giveaways

Did you seriously enter your own giveaway? :3
I'd enter, but it would just lead to you nuking the key or me giving away the key because I feel guilty that I'm not really interested in TESO. :p

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
All this talk of resident evil 5 getting an update reminds me that I still haven't gotten farther than the first boss in that game.... So what do I do? Load up resident evil 4 and play that for the next hour :D

... which is probably a wise choice since I'm almost certain that saves from RE5 won't transfer if they do patch GFWL out ;)

Miker

I remember one year for Quakecon back when I played TF2 religiously, they had this baby for buying Quake 4. I don't play TF2 any more, but I've always thought this was one of the best items Valve has ever made for TF2.

Lain

That's true. This is my last big giveaway till I'm done with fall preorders and my graphics card upgrade so I wanted to make it count. I'd like to say though that giving away stuff and seeing them go to good homes gives me more pleasure than buying stuff for myself

True, true, and it is a great note to end it on too.

d4JGOWv.png

When we are playing: Now

Information said:
What is this?:
NeoGAF Games Night is a designated time where gaffers can play games together. This is a casual enviornment, players from all skill levels are welcome! Join the NeoGAF Games Night group to receive a notification through steam when an event has been scheduled and when it starts. PM anyone in the group for an invite.

What we are playing:
We will be playing versus mode 4v4.

How to join us:
Add me as a friend on steam and in the main menu of Left 4 Dead 2 go to the versus mode and look for games with a friend to join the lobby. If you cannot find it or the game is full, PM me and I will invite you when there is room.

Come join us and have fun!

Caerith

Yeah it doesn't fit with Risen 1 or 2, but then again we had lots of changes from 1 to 2, though mostly in gameplay, like changes from bow/crossbow to muskets/shotguns, from magic to voodoo etc, Risen is constantly evolving :p --
it was and it looks like there's another titan war happening

Yeah but the changes from 1 to 2 fit the lore. Only thing I can think is if the "demons" are actually Titan Lords like Mara or Ursegor, or another "forgotten race"
like the lizard people in the first game or the gargoyles in the DLC to the second.

"Another" titan war or the same one that's been ongoing?

Tizoc

HOLY SHIT GURUMIN HAD A PC VERSION?! UPVOTE IT YOU SIMPLETONS FOR THE LOVE OF GABEN, RONAN AND THE +1 UPVOTE IT!

Also Quest of Infamy's quite funny
D430786AB431B839B6A6C0ED5DBAA0534F2421F0

EE86828E078AE0B03AB6A221EAE6CDA07E2C3DF0

wilflare

anyone having issues with Enhanced Steam?
I keep getting errors and this shows up in the log
Code:
No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin '

City 17

Yeah but the changes from 1 to 2 fit the lore. Only thing I can think is if the "demons" are actually Titan Lords like Mara or Ursegor, or another "forgotten race"
like the lizard people in the first game or the gargoyles in the DLC to the second.

"Another" titan war or the same one that's been ongoing?
A demon titan maybe?
Yeah it's totally possible, we had the lizardmen in Gothic, also I remember some demons in Gothic 2, though they were just some kind of monster like skeletons etc. came from another world
By "another" war I meant a titan war by a demon + I thought after defeating Mara the titan lords were kinda defeated?

Isn't that against the rules though?

seems like something you can easily abuse...

Seems like it'd be an easy way to get yourself into megagiver giveaways. I doubt anyone here would do that though and I guess there could be something appealing to giving yourself the same chance to win a game you are giving away as everyone else has

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom