• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beelzebubs

I honestly wasn't expecting this would happen, so I wholeheartedly apologise for all the frustration. Hope some of you got a good laugh out of it. I'm blacklisting myself from all my future giveaways so you're safe from me. At least I can brag that I won something big from Modbot once, so there's that :p

Man, you should have entered again just to see the sheer meltdown if you won again.

I honestly wasn't expecting this would happen, so I wholeheartedly apologise for all the frustration. Hope some of you got a good laugh out of it. I'm blacklisting myself from all my future giveaways so you're safe from me. At least I can brag that I won something big from Modbot once, so there's that :p

tumblr_mefdz2EiVt1ra4ssmo1_500.jpg

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
At least my little act of trolling has finally proved something...Modbot has become self-aware

Ozium

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice....

City 17

You really deserved it!
I'd say enter for a second time just for the fun of it.

MUnited83

For you.

Please enter this one too.

Sub Zero

Sub Zero needs to sign up again. If he gets it a second time he has to redeem it.

I would but as I said it has to be a bug and my entry must have overrided all the others.

I own all of the games in that bundle except the old DOOMs and TESO. I'm interested in TESO but I'm too busy with work currently to be able to invest time into it.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I am picturing Stump in his laboratory ripping wires out of Modbot to figure out what went wrong.

Sub Zero

Ok, let's do a science experiment. I want as many people as possible to enter for this. I'll enter too and if I win again it will clearly be a bug

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sub Zero:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sub Zero, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-0D7D6AEEEBC73AD1 - Taken by tiny raptor. 13 entrants total.

t1405730477z1.png

I would but as I said it has to be a bug and my entry must have overrided all the others.

I own all of the games in that bundle except the old DOOMs and TESO. I'm interested in TESO but I'm too busy with work currently to be able to invest time into it.

So you really didn't blacklist yourself then?

I DEMAND YOU ENTER.

Dr Dogg

Why do I get the feeling Sub-Zero's Regiveaway and Experimental Giveaway are responsible for the fucking almighty thunderstorm going on right now. Its like a rave is going on outside.

Sub Zero

Why do I get the feeling Sub-Zero's Regiveaway and Experimental Giveaway are responsible for the fucking almighty thunderstorm going on right now. Its like a rave is going on outside.

Raiden is angry with me for pulling such an act on Steamgaf

Tellaerin

Raiden is angry with me for pulling such an act on Steamgaf

I was imagining more, "Mad Scientist Sub Zero does Science! in his laboratory while a massive thunderstorm rages outside." It's alive! :eek:

The Sub Zero/Raiden/lightning thing was too much of a gimme. :p

dot

All this Mortal Kombat and Sub Zero talk is making me want MKX even more. ;-;

And that game probably won't be out until late 2015...

City 17

I think Mara was just one of the Titan Lords.
As I understand it, the history of the Risen world is basically:
  1. Gods, Titans, and mortals exist.
  2. Gods fight Titans but can't beat them.
  3. Gods gift select mortals with the power to defeat Titans, making these mortals the Titan Lords.
  4. Titan Lords defeat the Titans and seal them away.
  5. Gods betray the Titan Lords and seal them away.
  6. Man eventually banishes the Gods.
  7. Without the Gods being around, the Titans are freed.
  8. Risen MC frees a Titan Lord (Ursegor), who gives him the power to fight Titans.
  9. Pirates free Mara (a Titan Lord), who is kinda pissed off about being sealed away.
  10. Risen MC defeats Mara.
  11. Risen 3 happens.
As long as it isn't "a rift opens in the sky and demons pour out" or something, I'm sure they'll have a good explanation for "demons."
You're right,
I thought Mara was the last Titan Lord.
You think MC will be the same...?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Riddle me this, why is Quake 3 Arena still 19.99 normal price? That 25% discount would be a lot nicer if it was 9.99 to start with.

vg260

Wait what? Did Ed Boon say this on twitter or something? I never heard of a specific month or date so i just asssumed late next year.

April is still too far though!

Both MK and Injustice had April releases. Seems to be their month.

Toki767

The Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-0D7D6AEEEBC73AD1 - Taken by tiny raptor. 13 entrants total.

Seems like Sub Zero winning the Quakecon bundle was legit.

JakeD

has anyone have any experience with a 360 controller that always says the batteries are low and frequently disconnects? process of elimination (using a second controller) tells me its not the batteries or the battery pack. i've tried cleaning the battey contacts on the controller. is it toast?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Modbot fixed its own glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom