• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
friend asks if Universe Simulator was good, worth 10, etc. i mention the humble bundle.

he just booted up CSD. is 10 minutes long enough before i question him?

I would hate you if you interrupted me 10 minutes into a new game that required my full attention.

Uzzy

I miss the rain. I could play games in comfort then. Now it's all warm and some vengeful sunny sky god wants me to go outside instead.

365 days of rain would be the ideal British year. Except that cricket would have to be played indoors..

Try Nvidia Inspector. The game ought to have a profile.

SGSSAA with nvidia inspector works pretty well with it :) that's what I used

edit: beaten like a dead horse

Thanks. Now catch!
ModBot said:
Instructions for Widdly Scuds:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Widdly Scuds, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dead Pixels -- MB-48654771DD4EB6E9 - Taken by Demon Lizardman. 3 entrants total.

t1405736716z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It's never too late to jump back in :)

Maybe next year, right now I'm moving my family from the USA to Australia. We have a lot of work to do...

Yes. The best for Xelios. I miss the reviews but more talk with him

Yep. Xelios is just a good human being, he's someone I'd have loved to have met outside of gaming and be able to call a friend.

Two crowns are better than one, I always say.

<3

Backlogger

A while back someone on SteamGAF recommended a generic xBox 360 wireless adapter, but I couldn't find the post (its probably 4-5 threads back at this point). Any recommendations? My last one I got was from Meritline and while it works, the drivers don't automatically get selected when I plug it in. Looking for something a little more reliable if anyone has any suggestions

Wait, why do you think that Sub Zero's prize was being relisted? I assumed it was someone else doing it.

Sub Zero relisted his own prize that he won because he entered being sure he wouldn't win, just like Jawmuncher was sure he wouldn't win Alien Isolation.

Apparently there's someone who wanted to call Sub Zero out but thought to do it anonymously by offering a second Quakecon bundle.

At least that's how I see what's going on here, maybe I'm wrong.

Sub Zero relisted his own prize that he won because he entered being sure he wouldn't win, just like Jawmuncher was sure he wouldn't win Alien Isolation.

Apparently there's someone who wanted to call Sub Zero out but thought to do it anonymously by offering a second Quakecon bundle.

At least that's how I see what's going on here, maybe I'm wrong.

Sub Zero's relisted giveaway is on a different timer from the anonymous one so if they're both him, he's got twisted way of doing it.

That's what I assumed, I thought the shifty fucker thing was just a joke. Sheesh, srs bsns and all that.

Miguel81

Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed is awesome! I'm a little over halfway through doing S-rank races and I haven't had this much fun with a kart racer since Super Mario Kart on the SNES. Oh, and an achievement popped up after I nailed Amigo for who knows how many times that bastard has been behind me -- Enemigo is more like it. Online is sometimes great, but there's always some sucker with a crappy connection lagging all over the place(or on purpose?).

Edit: If you're a fan of Panzer Dragoon and Skies of Arcadia prepare to be amazed and then depressed knowing that it will never be.

Relax.MX

Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed is awesome! I'm a little over halfway through doing S-rank races and I haven't had this much fun with a kart racer since Super Mario Kart on the SNES. Oh, and an achievement popped up after I nailed Amigo for who knows how many times that bastard has been behind me -- Enemigo is more like it. Online is sometimes great, but there's always some sucker with a crappy connection lagging all over the place(or on purpose?).

Edit: If you're a fan of Panzer Dragoon and Skies of Arcadia prepare to be amazed and then depressed knowing that it will never be.

Dunden we need another meeting

I think the shifty fucker thing is just a joke. The kind of person who anonymously gives away $99 bundles is not the kind of person to anonymously call someone names.

Probably figured there'd be white knighting and even more drama/srs bsns if it wasn't anonymous.

For the record, the bundle is $55 or so in mother russia.

Khronico

Man how is it even possible to win your own giveaway when like a billion people enter it along with you. HOW. I wish I had luck that good.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

It's so weird to have a good Sonic game. Especially one that is so much fun.

Man how is it even possible to win your own giveaway when like a billion people enter it along with you. HOW. I wish I had luck that good.

1/135.
0.75% chance of winning.

But he stacked the deck when he entered much the same way Jawmuncher did when he bought the game before the raffle ended. While mathematics are nearly absolute, it seems that statistic probability has no immunity when it comes to Murphy's Law. The Universe/God has a sense of irony, it seems.

tumblr_mwtushfIRQ1qlh1s6o1_500.gif

Me waiting for Huggie and Phoenix to play Destiny with.

Hey hey hey hey, I know that feeling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom