• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

_hekk05

Banned
I was surprised at the lack of Rising on people's wishlists earlier, either everyone has it or people dont update their wishlists... which is funny because of reasons

edit: ah look at how clean my loot looks now, thank you based stump

Asiagaf can't even put it in their wishlists am cry

I'll have to buy it when I'm in the US

I was surprised at the lack of Rising on people's wishlists earlier, either everyone has it or people dont update their wishlists... which is funny because of reasons

edit: ah look at how clean my loot looks now, thank you based stump

Anyone who matters has already played it. ;)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Sudeki looks awesome, I was bummed it wasnt on sale during the summer sale

Grief.exe

So during this lapse of Dota, I decided to start up Sudeki.

This is both equally the best OG Xbox game ever made and the worst looking and worst voice acted game ever.

Enjoying the hell out of it again.

Original Xbox has some amazing, niche titles that still hold up to an amazing degree.

Truly unfortunate that many of the games are stuck on a dead console with no emulation options.

Jawmuncher

So during this lapse of Dota, I decided to start up Sudeki.

This is both equally the best OG Xbox game ever made and the worst looking and worst voice acted game ever.

Enjoying the hell out of it again.

Here are some choice examples of the VA.

http://a.pomf.se/nxqenc.webm
http://a.pomf.se/dkrtul.webm

Shoutouts to Skyfireblaze for his webm guide.

Have it on my HDD. Remember playing it ages ago on the Xbox and enjoying it for what it was. Always thought how different party mr embers had different camera angles was cool.

Knurek

It'll be interesting to see this unfolds. "Not policy" could just mean that he happened to ask at the right time or alternatively (and optimistically) Devolver isn't going to go out of its way to advertise how to receive keys and will instead leave it up to users to inform each other of the option.

Most probably they still discuss internally what's better for them - not issuing the keys and dealing with angry people on Steam forums, or issuing them and losing (since this is a remake, they are losing sales) few thousand sales.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Sudeki looks awesome, I was bummed it wasnt on sale during the summer sale

It was. For a week.

Edit: Odd, Steam Prices says the discount was valid for the entire Summer Sale period but Steam Sales says it ended on the 26th.

That's what I was gonna do, but right after I bought it I had a vision, a vision of all of modbot's children living together in the heavens with modbot watching over us.
Those are the kinds of visions that get people shot by a crazy person several months after telling the public about them.
It's the anti-virus, I have the same problem too using avast but I don't know how to unblock them, lol so I have to disable it to view them.
I just added it as an exception but I still can't load them. Avast here too...

Indignate

Have it on my HDD. Remember playing it ages ago on the Xbox and enjoying it for what it was. Always thought how different party mr embers had different camera angles was cool.

Yeah, the combat was the main reason why I really liked it. Two of the characters basically played it like an FPS and the other two were like a 3rd person action game.

kiyomi

Could I get some suggestions for visual mods for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition? I just started playing and while I'm enjoying it, some of the textures look a little rough and stuff - anything I need to get?

Any other non-texture mod suggestions would be appreciated as well.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Could I get some suggestions for visual mods for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition? I just started playing and while I'm enjoying it, some of the textures look a little rough and stuff - anything I need to get?

Any other non-texture mod suggestions would be appreciated as well.

Have a poke through this thread.

Anustart

Modbot has forsaken me, but nbnt has not :3 He gifted me MGR:R because he's the man, the true savior. Is modbot the false shepherd?

Anteater

Original Xbox has some amazing, niche titles that still hold up to an amazing degree.

Truly unfortunate that many of the games are stuck on a dead console with no emulation options.

Yeah I have quite a few xbox games I'd like to revisit, but I don't think I'm going to hook up that big thing again.

Panzer Dragoon Orta in 1080p would be cool as hell

Locust

Unclaimed shite:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Starlite Astronaut Academy: G-Ball -- MB-8DC85D160C6E1619 - Taken by The Dear Leader. 1 entrants total.
EDGE -- MB-B4BF3868F3E52BBA - Taken by salazar547. 2 entrants total.
Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-7E709F96487E6789 - Taken by Demon Lizardman. 1 entrants total.

t1405787726z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom