• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

SteamGAF is the best:

treslavkkkx.png

Shadownet, once again, you are an amazing human being. <3

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
That's a damn fine service.
But the risk of account banning is deterring.

Valve can't and wouldn't slap you with a restricted account for replacing the game data.

What is you opinion on chances of future uncensored subs being available again?

The way I see it, either Bethesda will just leave Wolf14's ROW subs as-is or the QuakeCon bundles being PRIC-free will see it remove said flag from the other subs. Time will tell.

zkylon

zkylewd
A quick and dirty combo I like is her neutral attack (double kick) > Lance spin > flying kick > and that one somersault/flip thing.

I buffed up all her specials with attack all 3 times. :p She hits pretty hard.

yea i don't really pretend i know the combos, i just go about what i feel like atm :p

JaseC

Jørdan;121742890 said:
And include a disclaimer inI their future releases that they're going to dicks about discounting their DLC long after the Ultimate#420+ Editions get one.

It's common knowledge at this point. ;)

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
So the Doom beta still being included in the current GMG key for Wolfenstein seems interesting. Unfortunate that I missed the sale yesterday.

adaen

Jørdan;121742890 said:
And include a disclaimer inI their future releases that they're going to dicks about discounting their DLC long after the Ultimate#420+ Editions get one.

Yeah, at this point I see no point to buy a Bethesda base game ever again even if it is heavily discounted. Bought both Skyrim and Dishonored when they hit 66% off, put some hours into them and set them aside.

But now my motivation to play them again is pretty low because I can't get the "whole" experience for a reasonable price or without buying the damn games again.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
i'm disappointed you hadn't played it already

i'm disappointed in all of you

I've played Fallout 1,2, and Tactics since I got them from GOG, and played 3 and New Vegas on a friend's PS3 :p

I'd buy 3 but I'm waiting for GFWL to be removed before I buy it. I don't really have an excuse for not buying NV other than money. It's too bad that Tactics apparently doesn't work with Windows 8.

zkylon

zkylewd
I've played Fallout 1,2, and Tactics since I got them from GOG, and played 3 and New Vegas on a friend's PS3 :p

I'd buy 3 but I'm waiting for GFWL to be removed before I buy it. I don't really have an excuse for not buying NV other than money. It's too bad that Tactics apparently doesn't work with Windows 8.
ah ok so i can delete that little note i made about you

Double

Just put my first to hours into Cook, Serve, Delicious. Very fine game, go get it over via humble weekly you guys! If you haven't already. Which, of course, you have.

OT:
Can anyone help me add text to a GIF (that was made with GIFCAM)?
Unless GIFCAM can easily do it, but I couldn't easily figure out how to add it to multiple frames so it's in a static position...

--

Sorta back on topic:
Played Destiny beta (PS3)... some thoughts:
(1) Wow, PS3 games are ugly after mainly playing PC for 6+ months.
(2) Game seems solid. The gunplay is some sort of hybrid between CoD and Borderlands with a twinge of Halo, maybe. I wasn't immediately turned off by the gameplay, so that's why I think the game doesn't have an overbearing Halo influence?
(3) Their default women's faces (for the Awakened) were all pretty well done, unlike most games where when you pick the presets for character faces it looks like something that came out of the oven half-baked.
(4) All menu interaction is done with a "pointer" which you control with the left stick. Odd as hell for a console. Perhaps it points to the PC release at some point, based solely on a very weird design choice?
(5) Didn't play with others, just got dropped off at the hub. The ghost thing reminds me of claptrap but more "c'mon guys, i'm super cereal".

I don't think you'll ever be buying Fallout 3 then.

mannerbot

3 basically doesn't use GFWL anyway.

JaseC

JaseC

What's he up to now?

I haven't been keeping tabs, however I know he's played a bit of Wolf14 and Abyss Odyssey. We had a bit of a hiccup with my library disappearing from his PC a few days after I activated it, but a quick re-authorisation fixed it and all's been well since.

Jørdan

Yeah, at this point I see no point to buy a Bethesda base game ever again even if it is heavily discounted. Bought both Skyrim and Dishonored when they hit 66% off, put some hours into them and set them aside.

But now my motivation to play them again is pretty low because I can't get the "whole" experience for a reasonable price or without buying the damn games again.

I completely understand that sentiment, they have it ass backwards in my opinion - the DLC should be more attractively discounted and in a timely fashion compared to the collection.

ahahhaha lol and sad at the same time :(

You saw the original post? I realised afterwords it may have been offensive which wasn't my intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom