• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
did I break Jazzpunk?

trying to save the director, and while playing golf the ball went flying into the water zone, and now I cant get it out, first I assumed the golf game was a ruse and thats supposed to happen but I cant find anything else to do so...now what

Enco

What I have been doing during my stay in The Kingdom™:

1. Finished Wolfenstein
2. Started South Park, Darksiders 2
3. Played a few mins of Banished and Abyss Odysssey

The Kingdom is too large to fully make use of. I keep jumping from game to game because of all the choices. That's not even including the games I bought recently (Divinity, Vampires etc).

My life...

Copons

Oh crap I realized only now that I'm in a super rush, that Metal Gear Rising should be way cheaper in Russia! :eek:

Is there some Russiadude around that could assist me TOMORROW?

(I'm writing this now because I know my memory will fail and at least like this I'll have something written down to remember :D )

Thaaaaaanks!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

1. Finished Wolfenstein

The Kingdom is too large to fully make use of. I keep jumping from game to game because of all the choices. That's not even including the games I bought recently (Divinity, Vampires etc).

My life...

I'd forgotten that I Am Alive is Uplay-free. I'll have to remember to mention it alongside Rayman Origins in future posts about Ubi's history with Uplay.

mannerbot

Oh crap I realized only now that I'm in a super rush, that Metal Gear Rising should be way cheaper in Russia! :eek:

Is there some Russiadude around that could assist me TOMORROW?

(I'm writing this now because I know my memory will fail and at least like this I'll have something written down to remember :D )

Thaaaaaanks!

That's been trade flagged or something since day 1, it actually introduced a new method of region locking when it released I think.

Enco

Y-yeah... I too feel bad for Enco having access to thousands of games for free... feel bad... bad.... t-that's the feeling.... lucky son of a often-weird-looking-Irish-actress...

i-ve-seen-things-o.gif

Sharkiller

Jørdan;121746469 said:
I completely understand that sentiment, they have it ass backwards in my opinion - the DLC should be more attractively discounted and in a timely fashion compared to the collection.

You saw the original post? I realised afterwords it may have been offensive which wasn't my intention.
yes but because im from argentina

JaseC

That's been trade flagged or something since day 1, it actually introduced a new method of region locking when it released I think.

Yeah, and the sub is universal, too, so it's a completely a no-go.

Y-yeah... I too feel bad for Enco having access to thousands of games for free... feel bad... bad.... t-that's the feeling.... lucky son of a often-weird-looking-Irish-actress...

Tsk, tsk, tsk. :p

ev0

Console GAF doesn't seem to like ModBot. So please take these if you want them
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ev0, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Destiny PS4 US Beta 1 -- MB-ACD75BB99B67DAA1
Destiny PS4 US Beta 2 -- MB-EEFCE4E72F09B64E

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Oh, well this changes things.

RgCxpkk.png

You know that mod is functionally dead, but people still swear by it.

It's like how I find it weird that Archiveinvalidationinvalidated is still on the top weekly mods.

41a.gif

Wish I had seen this before I bought it. Well, it was a cheap +1 for now, I guess.

How do they hold up? Haven't gotten around to them yet. Is Tactics good?

Fallout 1 & 2 are classics, in my opinion. With the right re-balancing mods, mainly FIXT, the GOG versions held up really well, and I assume the same is true for the Steam versions. Plus the new versions of 1 & 2 . Tactics is much more of a blur to me, I really don't remember much of it. The Awaken mod for Tactics was pretty good though. I've heard that the Steam version of Tactics has problems running on modern systems, but that might have been fixed by now.

Also yo, BinaryPork. Fallout Tactics works just fine in Windows 8, what're you on about?

I had heard that it didn't work during the summer sale :p Guess it does.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

1. Finished Wolfenstein

My life...

sooooo.... pretty much like every one on steamgaf, gotcha

JaseC

i choose to believe this is a link to a lolita mod

Thanks for (somehow) reminding me about toddhunter's Saoirse texture mod for Dark Souls. I really ought to make an effort to get back to the game one day... and on that note I hope I still have my save.

Wish I had seen this before I bought it. Well, it was a cheap +1 for now, I guess.

It still works in the sense that it removes the LIVE button from the menu. However, UI mods like DARNified do the same.

GFWL is not required at any point. Just straight up delete the files for it. No need to download a program to do it.

Don't you dare deny F3 a playthrough because of this. It deserves your attention.

zkylon

zkylewd
Thanks for (somehow) reminding me about toddhunter's Saoirse texture mod for Dark Souls. I really ought to make an effort to get back to the game one day... and on that note I hope I still have my save.
oh my gawd i need to see that thing

Now I feel like that was a missed opportunity.
that's the reason why every fallout-related post should be verified, consulted and fact-checked with me beforehand

Speevy

Banned

*pictures both Smough and Ornstein as Saoirse Ronan*

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
i choose to believe this is a link to a lolita mod

Apparently "kawaii Deathclaws and Cazadores" is a thing.

It still works in the sense that it removes the LIVE button from the menu. However, UI mods like DARNified do the same.

GFWL is not required at any point. Just straight up delete the files for it. No need for a mod.

Don't you dare deny F3 a playthrough because of this. It deserves your attention.

I'll play it eventually, as long as deleting the files actually works. I'll still play 1&2 first though, so it'll be a while to get to.

BorntoPlay

A spare key, please take it...=D

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BorntoPlay, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Gun Monkey -- MB-A098FF69BC2E83DE - Taken by jim-jam bongs

JaseC

I would not be shocked if literally every active GAF member with a Steam account owns Gun Monkeys.

Lomax

I would not be shocked if literally every active GAF member with a Steam account owns Gun Monkeys.

I'll give him credit, the developer has done everything he can to try and make sure the game has a player base
except make a game that people want to play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom