• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
vb6DAiV.gif

96 from Jawmuncher
54 from Toki767
42 from Morningbus
48 from Anustart
36 from default two
30 from Mokoi
24 from Mono
24 from BinaryPork2737
18 from iosefe
18 from Pickles Spill
18 from dot
12 from CorrosiveFrost
12 from Cloudius12
12 from Cheddahz
6 from Armoured Priest
6 from Amzin
6 from Gunstarheroes
6 from tiny raptor
6 from Chocobro
6 from thesaucetastic
6 from Stallion Free
6 from Xclash
6 from tylerf
6 from Myshkin

Total: $504

I.. oh god.
tylerf does what tylerf does and does a code or something

Myshkin my one code, i don't know anymore

Anustart two fucking codes jesus

Gunstarheroes back from the godamn grave with another code

Jawmuncher thinks he's cute giving another code

Binarypork2737 look at him with the code

default two ...

default two has made a very weak and ineffectual enemy today.

Edit:

Mokoi kicks a man when he's down and contributes another code.

But a huge and very real thank you to everyone who has got us here today!

We've passed the 6-month threshold and that means that I will officially be streaming the Serious Sam games for your... enjoyment? I guess. I don't know what motivates you people.

I already have the Sam games and the Open Broadcaster Software installed. Also, in keeping with the spirit of this thing, I want to open up and utilize Serious Sam's multiplayer co-op to invite as many people to play along as possible. We'll get a special mumble room where you guys can be a part of the stream and everything.

Details forthcoming.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
i like katrien better tho the hair in her model is goofy as fuck

but i like that she leaves something for the imagination

no, it's too late for you

i gotta play more ghost monk but it's hard to let go of pincoya

maybe if ghost monk unrobed he'd get played more

the robe is wide open tho. You can even see his sexy red bones.

Turfster

I already have the Sam games and the Open Broadcaster Software installed. Also, in keeping with the spirit of this thing, I want to open up and utilize Serious Sam's multiplayer co-op to invite as many people to play along as possible. We'll get a special mumble room where you guys can be a part of the stream and everything.

Details forthcoming.
Oh glorious day!

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
any suggestions, besides "dont play it its bad"? like actual suggestions :p did anyone have issues with performance for the few that bothered playing?

Seemed like the only thing I could do to get it to run consistently well was to lower the texture quality all the way down to low. Which really, really annoyed me. It's like they did a really shitty mipmap/LOD pass on that game. It really is way more demanding than it should be for how it looks.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I remember when I got Gun Monkeys when it was fresh on the scene people here were saying it was a blast!

FUCKING LIARS.

It's not completely Bad Rats level bad, but it's bad. For some reason it runs like absolute dogshit for me, even though it's not doing much of anything.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Seemed like the only thing I could do to get it to run consistently well was to lower the texture quality all the way down to low. Which really, really annoyed me. It's like they did a really shitty mipmap/LOD pass on that game. It really is way more demanding than it should be for how it looks.

ill try that I guess. just annoying that it goes from fine to "ill just freeze here for a bit for no reason"

zkylon

zkylewd
the robe is wide open tho. You can even see his sexy red bones.
only thing remaining is for him to soak himself in mayo like pincoya

Fallout NV for $2.50
Or FNV Ultimate for $7?

Worth the extra $4.50 for Ultimate content?
yes, the dlc is fantastic and adds a lot of variety to the game and has tremendous value

it's probably the best dlc pack ever

believe me go for it 100%

It has cards. If you want it i got the spare copy.
if it's bad i'm not gonna play it, just farm it for cards

i'm saying that upfront cos if there's someone interested in the game they should get it before i do

if you're cool with that sure, as always i'll use the card money to buy a game i'm personally interested rather than collecting stuff

ModBot said:
Instructions for Widdly Scuds:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Widdly Scuds, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition -- MB-D3076C3D1EA53391

t1405816216z1.png
Since I won the Quakecon bundle from Sub-Zero I'm set on games until the winter seal (save for random indie bundles here and there). So that frees up my budget for more raffles!

Momentary

Banned
Hangeki got greenlighted, but it has a DMCA notice. When I saw that I bought it on Desura. I haven't regretted it one bit. If this game ever makes it to Steam you need to pick it up if you look Galaga/Space Invaders with a good helping of fucking awesomeness.

Caerith

Fallout NV for $2.50
Or FNV Ultimate for $7?

Worth the extra $4.50 for Ultimate content?

As others have said before, Ultimate used to go cheaper, but they stopped discounting it all the way to -75% for nefarious reasons. But 5 of 6 DLC are totally worth it, it's cheaper to get the UE, and you can just drop the Courier's Stash stuff.

FtHTiny

if it's bad i'm not gonna play it, just farm it for cards

i'm saying that upfront cos if there's someone interested in the game they should get it before i do

if you're cool with that sure, as always i'll use the card money to buy a game i'm personally interested rather than collecting stuff

I have only leeched cards of it as well. I got the extra copy for free anyway so it doesn´t matter. I think i don´t have you on steam so add The Stranger if you want to.

dot

Did anyone else join the EVGA Shadowplay competition? I know Kanokare did a video..

My video actually got accepted. XD

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Take it. It has cards and Playfire rewards. Take it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (alr1ght, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Gun Monkeys -- MB-8210B52BA5AEF367 - Taken by Halo 2

Mono

ßthePenguin;121766500 said:
Damn I'm stuck in Blackwell Legacy after I got Alli's diary :<

I'm surprised you didn't get stuck on how to read her diary; that took me FOREVER to figure out, omg

You have to talk to Alli's ghost about herself and Susan, and then I believe you have to look Susan up on the computer when she tells you her last name.

jblank83

I don't think word of mouth is to blame for a game lauded since its launch day.

There was a lot of negativity surrounding New Vegas at launch, given its buggy nature. It also had to contend against FO 3's fanbase. Since then, after bug fixes and its DLC adventures, I think it's being seen more and more positively compared to FO 3.

I also don't think $7 is too much for, in my opinion, one of the best RPGs of the last 5 years.

Although I agree that Bethesda sucks, imo.

I should not be left alone. Wife went to work, so I decided I needed to replace our year old 32" TV as I thought it was too small. Skip forward an hour, I've picked up a 42" LG set 2nd hand from a mate who works at a Cash Converters for £275. Big Picture Mode is now living up to its name.

I should not be left alone. Wife went to work, so I decided I needed to replace our year old 32" TV as I thought it was too small. Skip forward an hour, I've picked up a 42" LG set 2nd hand from a mate who works at a Cash Converters for £275. Big Picture Mode is now living up to its name.

Thought you were going to say you came back with a brand new 60 inch 4k job.

Are you kidding, that's bargain hunting.

Mono

How often are playfire awards worth the trouble?

They used to be pretty worth it and balanced; for the most part, there was one achievement for opening the game worth £0.10, which they still do.

They changed it now so that all other achievements, if there are any, are only worth £0.10 or £0.15. It used to be that there was a £0.10 achievement that was easy to get, an £0.25 achievement, and a £0.50 achievement.

MUnited83

For you.
Rush Bros playfire rewards were awesome. I spent like one hour on the game, didn't know wtf I as doing, deleted it, didn't unlocked a single achievement.

Double

I'm surprised you didn't get stuck on how to read her diary; that took me FOREVER to figure out, omg

You have to talk to Alli's ghost about herself and Susan, and then I believe you have to look Susan up on the computer when she tells you her last name.
Haha! That did the trick, thank you. I was actually thinking about a solution like this but
got the order wrong, thinking I already talked to the ghost when I tried the research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom