• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha this is so true. Recently employed, and now I no longer wonder if I can afford a game, but if I will ever have time to play it.

Yeah, isn't that the truth. It's gotten much worse since I've had kids. Now it's "Okay, kids are finally in bed, but now I'm too tired to play anything." Tonight it's the overwhelming decision of what to play next. Too. Many. Choices!

Jawmuncher

Because it's Payday 2 lol not Pay Day 2.

Maybe they should have went with the space.
payday.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Haha this is so true. Recently employed, and now I no longer wonder if I can afford a game, but if I will ever have time to play it.

This is just life telling you to stop playing and start collecting instead. ;)

Divinity OS combat system has ruined turn-based RPGs for me.

I've started to play Shadowrun as my DOS coop partner will be busy for some days, and oh god, the combat feels *so* bland. On the roleplay side is pretty nice tho.

The combat is leagues more simple in Shadowrun, but Dragonfall (the DLC) makes the best use of it that it possibly can.

If you want the best Shadowrun Returns can possibly be, play Dragonfall.

(This post allows you to make the best buy possible.)

Turfster

Would anyone recommend buying fallout? Kinda looks boring from the gameplay I've seen so far.

Which one? The first one?
Anyway, the first 2 are older and probably not for everyone, but they're still amazing games in my book.
Fallout 3 is the first 3D one, and is pretty atmospheric, but the main story suffers from Bethesda-dumb.
Fallout NV is written by Obsidian and much better.

Dingotech

Hmm the Sunday Football is about to start and I'm going to stream it, Metal Gear Rising download will have to be put on hold for a while.

Man I wish I had a better connection... damn government stopping the fibre to the home program. :(

Turfster

Yeah, it's cause avast don't like the domain... but it's fine, it's just a hosting site -- if anyone has any suggestions on where I can upload webms that isn't my mediafire account, that'd be great. ;)

Doesn't imgur have webm support these days?
Another one people seem to like using is gfycat.

TheLight

Which one? The first one?
Anyway, the first 2 are older and probably not for everyone, but they're still amazing games in my book.
Fallout 3 is the first 3D one, and is pretty atmospheric, but the main story suffers from Bethesda-dumb.
Fallout NV is written by Obsidian and much better.
Ah, alright. Looks like i'm going with NV then.

Zeliard

Just FYI Zeliard's reports about my cyberbullying are widely exaggerated. I am filled with boundless optimism. I am in fact the victim of the cyberbullying... AT THE HANDS OF ZELIARD

Just saw this. Don't listen to this man's lies, he's full of deceit and wickedness.

NG28

Abyss Odyssey is giving me fits trying to use the damn analog. These side scrollers not giving an option to use the dpad is a travesty.

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/qukn5tmc0d17crb/YAIBA.bloodlust.webm

Just saw this. Don't listen to this man's lies, he's full of deceit and wickedness.

Not sure which one to trust...
The man in the mask... or the man who built Skynet. :\

People have been saying that on steam discussions so they might make it switchable in the future. The items with the stick aint hard to fuck up but the characters movement with the stick are a mess and more when climbing up you need to be still pushing forward instead of upwards and the analog can be messy at that at times.

Holy whoa, avatar change, didn't recognize you.

And yeah, they could even put items on right stick... it's not used for jack anyway... then people can choose without even needing to commit.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Abyss Odyssey is giving me fits trying to use the damn analog. These side scrollers not giving an option to use the dpad is a travesty.

People have been saying that on steam discussions so they might make it switchable in the future. The items with the stick aint hard to fuck up but the characters movement with the stick are a mess and more when climbing up you need to be still pushing forward instead of upwards and the analog can be messy at that at times.

Nete

Grab this on sale one of these days

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1620/

Jagged Alliance 2 has been in my "I must get/play this" list for a gazillion years, but somehow I've never done it. Someday I will have to solve that. Is Back in Action as bad as internet says?

Silent Storm is another one I have my eyes on.

The combat is leagues more simple in Shadowrun, but Dragonfall (the DLC) makes the best use of it that it possibly can.

If you want the best Shadowrun Returns can possibly be, play Dragonfall.

(This post allows you to make the best buy possible.)

Thats good to know. Will check it on next sales, thanks!

rtcn63

"When she eventually slept, she dreamt of the death of planets and of an oblivion that ate through suns."

I was never here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom