• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-2 In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under 50 minutes.

Shadownet senpai. You're sensei since I should've listened to your opinion on Strider.

Haha, I feel like your gift should be even more epic when it finally finds you after reading this... :3

Thank you :) I'm feeling better already thanks to SteamGAF

Awe you! Are we friends on Steam? :) If not, that's unacceptable. I must add you!

Beware, I think the threat he made to me would apply to you too, chief.

Anustart

Played the first level of Metal Gear Rising and have some questions....

First, on video settings. If I set it to 1080p my tv states it's switched to 1280x720, what's up with this shit!

Next, I suck at the battle system so far. That's just a statement, not a question.

Which one are you referring to? There are two on the 3DS, one is the virtual console release of the GBC Shantae, the other, Risky's Revenge, is a more recent DSi original release and the sequel to the first game. The second one I mentioned is the one on Steam now.

Yeah, I meant Risky's Revenge. I liked it, just can't see why it's so loved. Must be some cinnamon toast crunch type deal.

Adnor

Banned
Next, I suck at the battle system so far. That's just a statement, not a question.

First thing, go to your codec, customize and buy the skill "Defensive Offensive" or "Offensive Defensive" or something like that, is the cheapest skill and easily one of the most useful because it's your dodge move.
Also learn how to parry. Your enemies glow red when they're going to hit you, when they do that point to them with the left stick and click X. Don't worry to do perfect parries at first, just block everything. Parrying is the basis of the game and one of the bosses is almost impossible if you don't parry effectively.

Oh you and your silly fued with him.

I added a Fuzzification on Steam. But he haven't been on Steam for 156 days? Is that him? 0.o

Not a feud.
Just him not wanting to be gifted. I know the feeling. :3

And his avatar on steam is the same character he uses here -- the profile name is Fuzzi.
I think he likes to "lurk" as invisible mode.

Speevy

Banned
Here's something weird for a short raffle.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Speevy:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

MirrorMoon EP -- MB-F93D8AF642EC58E3 - Taken by PossumMeat. 5 entrants total.

t1405834684z1.png

Haha, I feel like your gift should be even more epic when it finally finds you after reading this... :3
You can't win, Corrosive. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
Oh you and your silly fued with him.

I added a Fuzzification on Steam. But he haven't been on Steam for 156 days? Is that him? 0.o
Unless I passed out for 156 days from gifting, that ain't me.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fuzzification/ <- Here's me.

For anyone curious about Euro Truck Sim 2: It's been a zen-like cruise through the European countryside through rain and wind, dark and light, with a hundred international radio stations at my whim - where sometimes a wild Micheal Jackson song appears - as Bill the bespectacled trucker CEO of Super Airtruck Inc.

This game sort of has no right to be as engaging as it is. Currently dealin' at bundlestars or humblebundle.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I thought Kabouter was the prugelknabe, and the only real victim of mod cyberbullying

You guys really are terrible people, smh

Help me SteamGAF, you're my only hope... I've done something that I have not done in quite some time, I got drunk at a bar (hence the reason for this particular over-share). It was my Little Bro's birthday and I've known the dude since he was 13. What's a fun game game to play when you've imbibed a wee bit too much?

Nete

Help me SteamGAF, you're my only hope... I've done something that I have not done in quite some time, I got drunk at a bar (hence the reason for this particular over-share). It was my Little Bro's birthday and I've known the dude since he was 13. What's a fun game game to play when you've imbibed a wee bit too much?

Surgeon Simulator for sure.

EDIT: Or Goat, yep.

Mono

Goat Simulator!

dmix90

I think I'm over the Destiny beta. There just isn't much to do after you hit the level cap other than play PVP.
I had enough Old Russia in my life after alpha. Plus this lame cutscenes and dialogues( i liked silent alpha more ). "Darkness", "Guardians", "Last hope of humanity"........please

Adnor

Banned
Ugh, I dont get what to do. Fighting a two legged machine, he flashes yellow, get punted. Can't run away, no clue how to party.

If an enemy glows yellow it means its next attack will be unblockable, you need to use the dodge move (Buy Defensive Offense or something like that in the customize menu, you use it pressing X and A at the same time).

If an enemy glows yellow it means its next attack will be unblockable, you need to use the dodge move (Buy Defensive Offense or something like that in the customize menu, you use it pressing X and A at the same time).

Yep, and Defensive Offense is practically the savior of no damage runs, too. Helped me a lot on those achievements.

Articalys

I'm starting to believe that when I won a "be the Nth caller" radio contest when I was a kid, it used up all my future luck in trying to win random raffles of any form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom