• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluechox2

repost to anyone else who missed it

ModBot said:
Instructions for bluechox2:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bluechox2, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Thief Gold -- MB-81F71A0F3283B39F - Taken by maneil99. 1 entrants total.
Hitman: Absolution -- MB-5D560E88A4701035 - Taken by Gangxxter. 23 entrants total.
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin -- MB-59C16D815A9B4988 - Taken by Ogedai_Khan. 7 entrants total.
Hitman: Codename 47 -- MB-3200863E4305CD69 - Taken by Shalashaska. 2 entrants total.

t1406065954z1.png

Ventara

Yeah, going by memory in the last couple weeks I won Sakura Spirit plus some bundle extras. So, karma would dictate I am SOL on DR3 or Transistor. Won't complain if the stars align or something though. >_>

You should be fine. I won Transistor 2 days ago and just won Absolution today.

I just bombed a phone interview a half-hour ago (been ages, said I was a "hardcore person" in reference to nothing, because nothing could just ever justify that line outside of sexual deviants), so these giveaways give me a reason not to willfully black out for the next week.

I'm sorry to hear that. If you ask me though, the level to which you are a person is pretty hardcore.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
You live in Madura right? Or is it just lack of competition suppressing fiber ?

My Steam profile says Mandurah (well, currently it just says the US as I'm hoping to get an Evolve alpha key) but that's just the closest option to where I actually live. The telecomms industry here is tightly regulated, which is why the government is handling the rollout (the incumbent telco here, Telstra, refused to do it unless it could charge ridiculous access prices and the proposal submitted by a group of nine other telcos was knocked back for reasons I can't recall), so the rollout taking so long to find its feet just boiled down to contractors not being penalised for poor performance (the previous government didn't want to rock the boat so close to an election and have the rollout stall even more than it already had) -- they just continued accepting more work in order to obtain more money. Fortunately, though, the contractor that was responsible for the woes here in WA (and a few other states) didn't have its contract renewed and the company that replaced it has done an absolutely amazing job of picking up the slack (and then some).

As glad as I am that the network is being built by the government rather than a grubby corporation that's all about short-term profits, I was a little surprised that Google didn't try its hand at submitting a network proposal through its Australian arm. It was the investment opportunity to end all investment opportunities.

Tripolygon

Banned
First come first serve
ModBot said:
Instructions for danhese007:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (danhese007, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Deus Ex: The Fall -- MB-580DE63D62F9E022 - Taken by kadab
Nosgoth Veteran Pack -- MB-4F409DF3270971BF - Taken by Pudge
Deus Ex: Invisible War -- MB-84ACE2206DC5ED65 - Taken by yoshizzle

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Asking this again...hopefully someone knows.

Do any of the lower tier games have controller support? It's not listed on any of the Steam pages for the respective games, but that isn't always an accurate indicator.

I played a bit of Mini Ninja with a controller. :p

Episode 4 of Walking Dead S2 is really good, season 1 good. It's full of a lot of tough decisions plus it's got a lot of length. Length and girth is what it has.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of DarkMehm, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DarkMehm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Thief Gold -- MB-C51523A00C8C8907 - Taken by redlacs
Daikatana -- MB-28490F5A77C59F47 - Taken by cyrok. 5 entrants total.
Nosgoth Veteran Pack -- MB-2A90892D411A8F86 - Taken by Milamber. 6 entrants total.

t1406064873z1.png

Anustart

Episode 4 of Walking Dead S2 is really good, season 1 good. It's full of a lot of tough decisions plus it's got a lot of length. Length and girth is what it has.

I was twiddling my analog sticks through most of the episode and wondering if it would ever end. I liked last episode, but this one was meh. The group has no goal really, the whole season has just been a random day in the life of group b.

rookiejet

I'll say it again, game night needs to be monaco some time. Enough with all the shooters.

I agree. Or we could a fightan game. Mods pls.

Seriously though, is anybody up for some fighting games this weekend? I'm down for whatever (since I suck at all of them), but preferably SF4.

Oh cool, if you click the server IP in a Steam Group event it auto launches the game for you and connects you to the server. I really need to get a CS:GO server running.

Jawmuncher

I was twiddling my analog sticks through most of the episode and wondering if it would ever end. I liked last episode, but this one was meh. The group has no goal really, the whole season has just been a random day in the life of group b.

The amount of unimpressed players with WD Season 2 has killed all of my hype for it.
Will end up just grabbing it if it's under 10 dollars. Doesn't even seem like the finale will be worthwhile.

good thing i played with a kb+m. last episode was good too but there's nothing wrong with slice of life undead apocalyptic storylines

yoshizzle

Humble Bundle leftover:
ModBot said:
Instructions for yoshizzle:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (yoshizzle, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Thief Gold -- MB-EBB2B6F973517C8E - Taken by Driw3r

someone please take thomas was alone

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (salazar547, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Thomas Was Alone -- MB-F1C9A18EB61B5FB8
Hammerwatch -- MB-F60BB8A177C522E4 - Taken by adaen. 5 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Thomas Was Alone was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1406062653z1.png

Yeah, going by memory in the last couple weeks I won Sakura Spirit plus some bundle extras. So, karma would dictate I am SOL on DR3 or Transistor. Won't complain if the stars align or something though. >_>

Ahh, that's right. YOU STOLE MAH WAIFUS. :3
I wouldn't call that a major win though. I think you have a shot.

i was unaware of your status as a ninja. i merely referenced a comment i saw in the sale thread

Ahh, so you were just saying that compared to say, that scrub-ass Scorpion, Sub-Zero is king? That I can abide. :3

Damn, that's some serious stuff here.
here you go, guys :) I know it's not much, but at least the game is awesome :)
lashman, that's an awesome giveaway!
FOOLS, BOW DOWN TO THE MIGHTY LIZARDMAN'S GIVEAWAY!
This is dope as well. Can't decide between Lara and Hitman.
First come first serve
danhese007 on a roll too with gifts! As a huge Deus Ex fan I wish I ate faster to grab this.
O6FKW47.png

When we are playing: Estimate Time
t1406073600z1.png

Server IP: Quote to Reveal
I'd like to play! How many people can join in a TF2 match? 4/6/8?

Does anyone know what the deal is with Steam not wanting to download game updates? I have like 10 games that say they need an update but they just don't download. Couldn't find anything online that worked.

Phinor

@ all on the fence for halfway:
The game is 9 bucks only on humblebundle for whatever reason. Perhaps this is helping you decide :)

Oh no. Watched the trailer, the music was epic. Almost insta-bought because of the music but I managed to resist the button for now. Wishlisted at least, possibly buying before the first week discount is over. Any impressions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom