• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Serious Stream: http://twitch.tv/morningbus
Join the Serious Stream directly by clicking here

7WPItT4.jpg

What’s going on here?
SteamGaf sent Morningbus over 6 months worth of M&M cable credit codes. He agreed to stream Serious Sam 1 to 3, a series of games he has often compared unfavorably against a swift kick to the key areas.

But people like Serious Sam? Hell, I like Serious Sam!
Come, sip deep of his essence and let him pull back the veil behind the greatest fraud perpetrated in the history of the world.

Wait…
Just watch the stream.

No, hold up a sec. Why are people giving Morningbus their M&M debit cards I heard so much about?
That M&M promotion initially started off offering both $6 debit cards and $6 cable credits. However, the internet being what it is depleted those cards within just a few weeks of the promotion and now they are only giving away the cable credits. Some people have no need for this type of code and some people are just having fun seeing exactly how far Morningbus can take it.

Can I join in?
Certainly! Just join the Unofficial NeoGAF Mumble server (details here) and join the Serious Stream room. You can also chat through the Twitch.TV link from above.

M&M Scoreboard Post:

Total: $660. 8 months of bill credits cleared!

Special thanks to the following for providing codes since the last scoreboard:

Shadownet: secret government program or hair care product? Either way, it gave me 1 code.

BinaryPork2737: is a greedy little piggy, providing an additional code!

Default Two has depleted my strategic reserve of "default" jokes. This is the default response for him providing 1 code.

XClash: is not just a contributor, he's also the community moderator on the twitch channel! I swear he did not get this position through giving me 1 code.

Chocobro is making it choco-rain with 1 code.

Stallion Free pushed us over the edge with his code. This is not the first time "Stallion Free" and 'edging" have appeared in the same sentence.

Damn this game still sucks so hard.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Serious Stream: http://twitch.tv/morningbus
Join the Serious Stream directly by clicking here

7WPItT4.jpg

What’s going on here?
SteamGaf sent Morningbus over 6 months worth of M&M cable credit codes. He agreed to stream Serious Sam 1 to 3, a series of games he has often compared unfavorably against a swift kick to the key areas.

But people like Serious Sam? Hell, I like Serious Sam!
Come, sip deep of his essence and let him pull back the veil behind the greatest fraud perpetrated in the history of the world.

Wait…
Just watch the stream.

No, hold up a sec. Why are people giving Morningbus their M&M debit cards I heard so much about?
That M&M promotion initially started off offering both $6 debit cards and $6 cable credits. However, the internet being what it is depleted those cards within just a few weeks of the promotion and now they are only giving away the cable credits. Some people have no need for this type of code and some people are just having fun seeing exactly how far Morningbus can take it.

Can I join in?
Certainly! Just join the Unofficial NeoGAF Mumble server (details here) and join the Serious Stream room. You can also chat through the Twitch.TV link from above.

M&M Scoreboard Post:

Total: $660. 8 months of bill credits cleared!

Special thanks to the following for providing codes since the last scoreboard:

Shadownet: secret government program or hair care product? Either way, it gave me 1 code.

BinaryPork2737: is a greedy little piggy, providing an additional code!

Default Two has depleted my strategic reserve of "default" jokes. This is the default response for him providing 1 code.

XClash: is not just a contributor, he's also the community moderator on the twitch channel! I swear he did not get this position through giving me 1 code.

Chocobro is making it choco-rain with 1 code.

Stallion Free pushed us over the edge with his code. This is not the first time "Stallion Free" and 'edging" have appeared in the same sentence.
I'd like to join your game! I can't talk now (besides I'm excessively shy and my English pronunciation is terrible), but if you don't mind that I'd be willing to enter.

Not now, though, as I'm going to sleep soon.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
well haven't beaten it yet but i'd say it integrates pretty ok

if you played artorias dlc then you know what the deal is, you go to an already cleared area and get ported to dlc land

i find this a bit better because it's a lot less obtuse (like you're very clearly told where to go, tho not exactly so it's good compromise) and also it's tied better to things you've seen in the main game (i can imagine where dlc 2 is gonna be based on dlc 1).

tbh i wouldn't wait, it's a good amount of content and i like playing dlc as it's released. makes the game have longevity rather than like two bursts of play and then nothing, but that's me

hmm I think my Hex lady is quite a bit into ng+ but I cant remember up to where. I certainly cant remember if I got to where the DLC is...I want to say yes, but im not sure. I need to check when im home

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of corrosivefrost, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (corrosivefrost, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Abyss Odyssey -- MB-10F7BC5204A90B6E - Taken by bornlivedie. 52 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Abyss Odyssey was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1406090734z1.png

Ozium

I should install second encounter HD...

oh I don't have second encounter HD I have serious sam classics second encounter?

there's like a million apps for this shit... why?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how the fuck was abyss odyssey not taken? I guess he fucked up a raffle he never posted and did another

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Thief Gold -- MB-8BA3F7880C74D623 - Taken by pupo

Rhaknar

What? It still has an hour left.

Note: The key you added for Abyss Odyssey was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Hi, my name is MarcoZombieCannon and my reading skills are as bad as my winning Divinity giveaway skills

low blow?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Hi, my name is MarcoZombieCannon and my reading skills are as bad as my winning Divinity giveaway skills

No need to do him like that man.
KuGsj.gif

low blow?
Well the old one is still not done either, and lacks the error, so I don't fucking know.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122236417&postcount=5888 ? Same MB code, same timer, one has an error.

Rhaknar

Well the old one is still not done either, and lacks the error, so I don't fucking know.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=122236417&postcount=5888 ? Same MB code, same timer, one has an error.

oh did frost already have that giveaway going and he just updated it with the payitforward rule? if thats the case he probably fucked over a bunch of people that entered before the new rule lol

why u so evil Frosty?
Im so proud

We all need to do some bro shit together. Like watch Fast and the Furious movies and Girls Gone Wild videos. Also for our British bruvs we could watch The Grid.

I thought british peeps watched Top Gear or whatever the fuck the car show is called

Vazra

No one cool reads words anymore brah, books are for burnin' or making sticky

We all need to do some bro shit together. Like watch Fast and the Furious movies and Girls Gone Wild videos. Also for our British bruvs we could watch The Grid.

H1PSTER

If I said I had access to Prey steam keys what do you guys think they're worth? I understand I'd have a problem trading a CD key for something else without being scammed but let's ignore that.

You cannot get this game on Steam anymore, what would you give for access to it?

dot

Can someone take this please

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (dot, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rush -- MB-1BA4FB94745CABF5 - Taken by iosefe. 1 entrants total.

t1406088874z1.png

Rhaknar

If I said I had access to Prey steam keys what do you guys think they're worth? I understand I'd have a problem trading a CD key for something else without being scammed but let's ignore that.

You cannot get this game on Steam anymore, what would you give for access to it?

considering gaffers give it away regulary because they find it in garbage bins, not much

its not like you stumbled upon a magical place full of Blur keys.

Deitus

Considering I've owned the game for years, and have yet to have the desire to launch it, not much I guess.

tylerf

The beginning of Prey when the aliens attack the bar while Don't Fear the Reaper plays is still one of the coolest gaming moments.

Rhaknar

As an Englishman, what the fuck is The Grid? And yes we love our Top Gear.

see, I pay atention, unlike Nito, who only cares about his oddly attractive exotic looking lady, whoever she is, I imagine another disney channel chick

Wondering if Bethesda will bring prey back to steam. They're still working on 2 right?

officially? no :(

unofficially?
no :(

Vazra

As an Englishman, what the fuck is The Grid? And yes we love our Top Gear.

I dont know I simply googled European action shows. Top Gear sounds lovely.

Japanese bros Initial D right?

see, I pay atention, unlike Nito, who only cares about his oddly attractive exotic looking lady, whoever she is, I imagine another disney channel chick

Can you hop off my D... Bro?

Mokoi

Banned
Understandable. It's a bit slow in the beginning, and even with the cancels later on it's a bit slow. If it were faster and competitive it would be a hell of a game.

Abyss was definitely just to slow for me. The melee combat just didn't click for me. I want to be able to have really fast move sets, and It was a boring experience overall. Still a fine game, but just was not for me.

Beelzebubs

I dont know I simply googled European action shows. Top Gear sounds lovely.

Japanese bros Initial D right?

We don't really have taste in TV, one of our most popular shows is called Jeremy Kyle. Imagine Jerry Springer with less class.

And onto games, I've got Don't Starve to play tomorrow when I get up. Does anyone know how easy the Arkham City/Asylum achievements are for Playfire? I'd like to get them done this week too.

zkylon

zkylewd
hmm I think my Hex lady is quite a bit into ng+ but I cant remember up to where. I certainly cant remember if I got to where the DLC is...I want to say yes, but im not sure. I need to check when im home

well port to majula and you'll be told where to go

it's easy

gabbo

Okay guys, have at it. No rules, first come, first serve. All I ask is that you enjoy.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (gabbo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Gun Monkeys -- MB-061CC676287594D0

maneil99

Okay guys, have at it. No rules, first come, first serve. All I ask is that you enjoy.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (gabbo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Gun Monkeys -- MB-061CC676287594D0

Ape no kill Ape

oh did frost already have that giveaway going and he just updated it with the payitforward rule? if thats the case he probably fucked over a bunch of people that entered before the new rule lol

why u so evil Frosty?
Im so proud

I thought british peeps watched Top Gear or whatever the fuck the car show is called

To be fair, I never posted the original. I'm not *that* evil. :3

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Game -- MB-A3740BDB54D7690D - Taken by Gravelord_Nito

Hugstable

Banned
Koba is not ape
Finished Watch Dogs yesterday... Such a missed opportunity of a game :/ Liked the gunplay(was satisfying for some reason, can't explain why), but everything else was horrible.

Is still ran all wonky on my PC and I gave up on it. Also stuttered hard and skipped frames especially bad during the driving. It was weird cause it was doing it even on SSD and I run any other game just peachy.

considering gaffers give it away regulary because they find it in garbage bins, not much

its not like you stumbled upon a magical place full of Blur keys.
Reakky? I played the demo when it released and it was interesting. Never saw it being gifted here though. Always thought it is like wheelman an blur, too precious.
The original Soldier of Fortune should come to Steam. So much fun.

Is still ran all wonky on my PC and I gave up on it. Also stuttered hard and skipped frames especially bad during the driving. It was weird cause it was doing it even on SSD and I run any other game just peachy.
Ubisoft port, so nothing out of the ordinary :p
well, i wanted to finish it just out of principle, even if i only payed 6 dollars for it.

tumblr_n8u3j7Czz21ri1tp9o1_500.gif

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (corrosivefrost, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition -- MB-44CB14250842AEAF - Taken by NingenJanai. 47 entrants total.

t1406100155z1.png

tumblr_n8u3j7Czz21ri1tp9o2_500.gif

tumblr_n8u3j7Czz21ri1tp9o3_500.gif

This is probably the last of my bigger giveaways for a bit. So enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom