• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Puncher

Reakky? I played the demo when it released and it was interesting. Never saw it being gifted here though. Always thought it is like wheelman an blur, too precious.
The original Soldier of Fortune should come to Steam. So much fun.

I gave away a poop load of Prey keys a while back.

Now my house is full of useless Prey discs and cases.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-97EC7682EE01A32E - Taken by AcademicSaucer. 15 entrants total.

t1406090854z1.png

Shadownet

Banned
moustache.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Shadownet:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shadownet, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hitman -- MB-AD9DFE88C54D90C7 - Taken by VikasNarula. 2 entrants total.

t1406090794z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Thief Gold -- MB-97C9419921C06EEA - Taken by FauX

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Thief Gold was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Dynasty Warriors 8 gifgasm of greatness

Of all the steam giveaways since the beginning Steam time, this by far the best one a hundred fold. Never have I ever truly wanted to win a giveaway...until now . Just GIFS of PC DW8 is enough to give boner. So many characters. So much unlocking. It calls to me...

Of all the steam giveaways since the beginning Steam time, this by far the best one a hundred fold. Never have I ever truly wanted to win a giveaway...until now . Just GIFS of PC DW8 is enough to give boner. So many characters. So much unlocking. It calls to me...

And then you notice you have to manually configure your controls :(

wilflare

sorry guys :( I'll give something good soon enough... :/
and Mini Ninjas should be fun :D - how I hope they patch in co-op though

ModBot said:
Instructions for wilflare:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (wilflare, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Mini Ninjas -- MB-818B8ACA65058F07 - Taken by doctorcdcs. 9 entrants total.

t1406091455z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
any verdict on Freedom Planet yet?

and if I can fix that free streaming software (i forget the name), ill stream Halfway later (i used to stream Hearthstone all the time months ago but now the shit aint working and I cant figure out why)

sorry guys :( I'll give something good soon enough... :/
and Mini Ninjas should be fun :D - how I hope they patch in co-op though

I finsihed this, its cute

wilflare

and if I can fix that free streaming software (i forget the name), ill stream Halfway later (i used to stream Hearthstone all the time months ago but now the shit aint working and I cant figure out why)

it seems like a perfect co-op game though, why Square why

pahamrick

Have you tried Halfway yet, and if so how is it? I'm planning to pick it up, but have to push back any more game related purchases so it'll be awhile. Gives me plenty of time to find out from other folks if its a worthy TBS or not.

mannerbot

You're using OBS? You can always just stream your desktop and play the game windowed. Can also use borderless windowed if you prefer playing fullscreen (just use ShiftWindow to force borderless windowed mode for games that don't support it).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Have you tried Halfway yet, and if so how is it? I'm planning to pick it up, but have to push back any more game related purchases so it'll be awhile. Gives me plenty of time to find out from other folks if its a worthy TBS or not.

no I was basically gone for 12 hours yesterday, I didnt do shit besides quickly put all my cards in the market because my ban was lifted, take a shower, eat a sandwich and come to work

You're using OBS? You can always just stream your desktop and play the game windowed. Can also use borderless windowed if you prefer playing fullscreen (just use ShiftWindow to force borderless windowed mode for games that don't support it).

OBS thats the one. not a big fan of streaming the desktop tho, that can be... dangerous :p

vareon

Really can't wait for TiTS HD. I've got no motivation to finish Remember me somehow so a change of genre would be nice.

Benedict

Enjoy. Besides this, Konung 2 and Mata Hari are still available from an earlier giveaway here

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Benedict, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Konung 3 -- MB-119A051A7ADB0365
El Matador -- MB-A13BEE840D25F763 - Taken by Milamber

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Let me be a good guy and give away something not Bad Rats. :3

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Gravelord_Nito, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Syberia -- MB-67C0CA38EE4D41C2 - Taken by MulderWasTaken

Really can't wait for TiTS HD. I've got no motivation to finish Remember me somehow so a change of genre would be nice.

no idea how far you were in remember me but the game pretty much falls flat midway through and it doesn't get that much better

i "forced" myself to finish it and i regret it

Rhaknar

there is another bundle that has Syberia on steam, which is also 90% off and more importantly, includes some games that were neither bundled nor discounted before (as far as I know)

its some sort of meridian bundle and I believe 2 of the games in it are recent releases (well, recent on steam, the games themselves are old)

unfortunately you do NOT get extra copies of the games you already own

I'm with Pat here. if anyone can give me a quick impression on Halfway, i'd love to hear it :)

[9:59:45 PM] lashman: it's pretty good - if you were wondering :)
[10:00:01 PM] corrosivefrost: oh, cool
[10:00:28 PM] lashman: yup :)
[10:00:29 PM] lashman: although
[10:00:35 PM] lashman: fucking mouse acceleration
[10:00:40 PM] lashman: MASSIVE one too

Not that they're detailed impressions, but lashman told me he thought it was "pretty good".

Beelzebubs

there is another bundle that has Syberia on steam, which is also 90% off and more importantly, includes some games that were neither bundled nor discounted before (as far as I know)

its some sort of meridian bundle and I believe 2 of the games in it are recent releases (well, recent on steam, the games themselves are old)

unfortunately you do NOT get extra copies of the games you already own

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/44455/

Yeah looks like a good deal, only £2.29 will probably pick it up tomorrow pending bank balance.

zkylon

zkylewd
either i became really bad at dark souls or this dlc is pretty tough

level design on it is genius tho, it's fucking torture lol

Rhaknar

Its just recently been around, and feel bad since the last thing I gave away was just bundle stuff.

Edit: beaten by Nito

still counts!

either i became really bad at dark souls or this dlc is pretty tough

level design on it is genius tho, it's fucking torture lol

so is there a new consensus on it now that its out, since there was a bit of a "hey guys previews say its shit" vibe going on a few days ago?

Huh, somehow just haven't seen it then.

It hasn't been used a lot yet. I saw it on one of the Wolfenstein giveaways (chubbigans) and one of the earlier Halfway giveaways. It's a better 'barrier" to entry because it's a happy medium in between "I gave away one thing a long time ago" and "I gave away 25 things in the last 3 months". Also, all of those rules are easily skirted, but it's not really fun to make things "NOWINNERS<TIME>" so... work with what we've got, right?

You know you want TiTS :D

Honestly this gonna be a long week now that I know it's coming. Can't wait to finally play this game on the big screen!

Everyone wants TitS. Especially HD TitS.

Its just recently been around, and feel bad since the last thing I gave away was just bundle stuff.

Edit: beaten by Nito

Dude, I'm pretty sure you do some effin' sweet giveaways.
I don't think it matters...
My only hope with the rule is that people think about it for a second. Sure, you could skirt the rule by picking up some $0.49 Steam Weeklong deal, but maybe those people will think "I can spare a few extra bucks, hell, I'll grab a copy of ibb & obb" or something instead, y'know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom