• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
if we're starting another waifunami despite all the warnings / requests for us not to im out

technically im out anyway since its almost time to go home :p

tylerf

Every time I start modding skyrim I spend so much time on it that I lose interest in actually playing the game.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It looks like the days of buying the GTA Complete Pack from GMG/Nuuvem netting you GTA and GTA2 are numbered as there are new retail-specific subs and the two games are absent.

Ventara

You're probably going to regret asking me that.

-Birds of Skyrim
-Dovakriid - The Dragon Lords
-Pets of Skyrim
-Real Wildlife
-skyBirds
-Skyrim Immersive Creatures
-Immersive Animations
-Immersive Armors
-Expanded Towns and Cities
-Cloaks of Skyrim
-ACE - Athyra's Comprehensive Enhancements
-Locational Damage
-Alternate Start - Live Another Life
-Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
-Apachii Skyhair
-Enhanced Character Edit
-Guard Dialogue Overhaul
-Height Adjusted Races with True Giants
-Horses Gone Wild
-Immersive Patrols
-Lore-Based LOading Screens
-Realistic Crime Radius
-Splash of Rain
-Wet and Cold
-Phenderix Magic Evolved
-Skyrim HD 2k Textures - Dungeons, Landscape, Misc, Riften, Towns
-Inconsequential NPCs
-Organized Bandits in Skyrim
-Populated Cities
-Project Reality-Climates of Tamriel
-Realistic Lighting Overhaul
-Unoffficial Dawnguard Patch
-Unofficial Skyrim Patch
-RaceMenu
-SkyUI
-SkyUI Away
-Static Mesh Improvement Mod
-Immersive Weapons

TL, DR version: There's nothing in there that screams "Essential NPC attack player in town." Most of these are from the Skyrim GEMs website.

Do you have them ordered properly? If so, I'd try to narrow it down to some of the smaller mods and turning them off/on one by one to see if it fixes anything.

Shadownet

Banned
Do you have them ordered properly? If so, I'd try to narrow it down to some of the smaller mods and turning them off/on one by one to see if it fixes anything.

Yeah this^ some mods doesn't play nice with each other. I used to have around this much but I was like I'm pretty sure I can live without seeing nice birds.

Deitus

if we're starting another waifunami despite all the warnings / requests for us not to im out

technically im out anyway since its almost time to go home :p

Let's not overreact here. There has been a single image of a female posted in the last page. That's hardly a "waifunami".

aku:jiki

You're probably going to regret asking me that.

-Birds of Skyrim
-Dovakriid - The Dragon Lords
-Pets of Skyrim
-Real Wildlife
-skyBirds
-Skyrim Immersive Creatures
-Immersive Animations
-Immersive Armors
-Expanded Towns and Cities
-Cloaks of Skyrim
-ACE - Athyra's Comprehensive Enhancements
-Locational Damage
-Alternate Start - Live Another Life
-Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
-Apachii Skyhair
-Enhanced Character Edit
-Guard Dialogue Overhaul
-Height Adjusted Races with True Giants
-Horses Gone Wild
-Immersive Patrols
-Lore-Based LOading Screens
-Realistic Crime Radius
-Splash of Rain
-Wet and Cold
-Phenderix Magic Evolved
-Skyrim HD 2k Textures - Dungeons, Landscape, Misc, Riften, Towns
-Inconsequential NPCs
-Organized Bandits in Skyrim
-Populated Cities
-Project Reality-Climates of Tamriel
-Realistic Lighting Overhaul
-Unoffficial Dawnguard Patch
-Unofficial Skyrim Patch
-RaceMenu
-SkyUI
-SkyUI Away
-Static Mesh Improvement Mod
-Immersive Weapons

TL, DR version: There's nothing in there that screams "Essential NPC attack player in town." Most of these are from the Skyrim GEMs website.
Geez, what do they even do? It sounds like you have two mods that add birds, why?

Horses Gone Wild sounds pretty amazing, though.

I just found over 200 Elizabeth gifs... :O

tumblr_lrnchk3WR01qbvp03.gif
Really, getting right back to it less than 24 hours later?

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I just found over 200 Elizabeth gifs... :O

tumblr_lrnchk3WR01qbvp03.gif

Can't wait to read through the reactions to said gifs over ten different pages detailing why the Steam thread is doomed and we're all going to get banned before the thread is pushed over to the community section.

Also, coming up with a way to recommend Hatoful Boyfriend without spoiling it was hard.

Ventara

Really, getting right back to it less than 24 hours later?

Can't wait to read through the reactions to said gifs over ten different pages detailing why the Steam thread is doomed and we're all going to get banned before the thread is pushed over to the community section.

You know, you guys aren't helping at all by quoting it. It was one gif, but now 3 thanks to you two.

DON'T QUOTE GIFS! Or stuff you think might make people annoyed/makes you annoyed.

Edit: Came off a bit accusatory. Sorry. Just trying to be constructive.

Shadownet

Banned
You know, you guys aren't helping at all by quoting it. It was one gif, but now 3 thanks to you two.

DON'T QUOTE GIFS! Or stuff you think might make people annoyed/makes you annoyed.

So people find John Stewart's dancing gif annoying now? :p

John Stewart = waifu confirmed.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Its funny how much the N64 review of Daikatana still applies to the PC version.

CDPR's job is to just get the game running on modern systems. Any bug fixes and the like come by way of community patches and Daikatana is lacking in that regard.

Shadownet

Banned
I'm trying to send bobnowhere a thank you PM. But I clicked on his profile. On my phone its completely blank....

Did I just won a game from a ghost?

Speevy

Banned
I think I may have corrected the problem by pickpocketing, getting caught, and serving time.

It was Vigiiant Tyranus, Ygvarr (sp?) The Singer,and some other NPC that were attacking me. Now they give me a quest, so let's hope it stays that way.

Ban Puncher

Protect ya neck.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Man Puncher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

McAfee LiveSafe -- MB-307E92630D8F3910

Shadownet

Banned
Well, bobnowhere. I'm not sure why I can't PM you, but wherever you are. Thank you for Batman Arkham Orange. :)

---

Does anyone have any really skilled or really inept videos of someone playing Cook Serve Delicious?

I'll record a video of me tomorrow for you.

I'm absolutely terrible.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
See above re: overreacting. :p

Hopefully. Honestly, there was only a single post that I could fully get behind last night about this stuff.

Edit: Came off a bit accusatory. Sorry. Just trying to be constructive.

It's fine. Tensions are running a bit high lately, so no need to apologize when there have been posts that are far more accusing. That gif was fine to quote mainly since it's not anything anime related that really bothers people for reasons or anything NSFW. I'm just saying that we should restrain ourselves from posting gifs of anything that might legitimately (not just jokingly :p ) bother someone so we don't go at each other's throats yet again like last night.

Even Jase has cut down on the Saoirse gifs. I sort of miss them but I guess it's a sacrifice that had to be made.

Talk about the gameplay and the premise of the story? Don't go in too much further. :)

Already finished it before making that post :p

Focused on the premise and mentioned stats, that's really it. Hoping no one spoils themselves before playing the game.

Protect ya neck.

Okay. I've got to know. Is this really McAfee?

At least it's not as far out there as the phone giveaway.

_hekk05

Banned
Quoting my own avatar seems kind of wrong, like Jesus is watching me masturbate wrong.

The best kind of wrong.

Everyone knows its spelled gif and pronounced jif

Everyone else is wrong. Not Jesus watching me masturbate wrong, but more like making your cat watch you masturbate wrong.

Shadownet

Banned
Anyone have any idea when Mighty No. 9 is coming to Steam? I thought it would be almost done by now.

Can't wait to play Megaman's spiritual successor.

Ventara

Btw, here's what I have installed for Skyrim, in no particular order.

Aurora and Twilight Followers
Elven Sisters
Inigo
My Home is Your Home
Seranaholic
Vilja in Skyrim - ViljaInSolstheimAddOn
Villja in Skyrim
W.A.T.E.R
Skyrim Beautiful Followers
Achieve That!
Complete Crafting Overhaul
Run For Your Lives
When Vampires Attack
Enhanced Character Edit
The Eyes of Beauty - NPC
The Eyes of Beauty - PLAYER
Face to face conversation
Follower Commentary Overhaul
Guard Dialog Overhaul
Lanterns of Skyrim
Real Shelter
Ring of Change
Wearable Lanterns
Unique Booze Bottles
Alchemist Compendium
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim
Face Light
aMidianBorn Landscape - 1k
Book Covers Skyrim
Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition (lol, this sounds bad)
Enhanced Night Skyrim - Color Galaxy
Enhanced Night Skyrim - High Stars
Skyrim Flora Overhaul
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures - SHD LITE - Dungeons
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures - SHD LITE - Landscape
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures - SHD LITE - Misc
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures - SHD LITE - Riften
Skyrim HD - 2K Textures - SHD LITE - Towns
Falskaar
Amazing Follower Tweaks
Interesting NPCs
Interesting NPCs - Hearthfires Patch
Serana - Remove Hood
Climates of Tamriel - Lighting - Audio - Dawnguard
Climates of Tamriel - Lighting - Audio - Dragonborn
Climates of Tamriel - Lighting - Audio - Sounds
Deadly Dragons
Project Reality - Climates of Tamriel
Realistic Lighting Overhaul
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
Unofficial High Resolution Patch
Unofficial Skyrim Patch
Civil War Overhaul
Better Females by Bella
A Quality World Map
skse scripts
Better Dialogue Controls
Immersive HUD
SkyUI
Glowing Ore Veins 300
Static Mesh Improvement
Immersive Weapons
JaySuS Swords
Stormbringer Runic Sword
R18Pn 09 - Shanoa Armor

There's a lot of overlap, but nothing important, so it runs pretty well. Obviously, you need to have these ordered properly, whether you do it manually or with a program.

So people find John Stewart's dancing gif annoying now? :p

John Stewart = waifu confirmed.

That gif is fine by me. I just know there's some high tension surrounding the matter, and just want to point out to the people quoting it that the amount of complaints would go down if they didn't quote it.
You know I love you, bro, including all your crazy gifs.

Tellaerin

Is there a way to bundle multiple keys together as a single giveaway item (like a game plus the associated DLCs) through Modbot? Could've sworn I saw someone mention something like that, but if there is, I can't find a reference to how to do it now.

Regarding Mighty No. 9.

I think it really looks totally bland from what we have seen. I mean we have Shovel Knight that really looks, sounds and plays like a Megaman Game.

Mighty No. 9 in the state we saw a few days ago seems... like this A. R. E. S. Game on Steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom