• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
L4D2 pictures

I really should download that game again. last time I stopped playing because I got no one to play with :( but those character mods look amazing.

----------

You'll be fine. And if you fuck up royally, you'll be more prepared for the next pretty Irish blonde in jeans.

I'll take one of those, or a younger sister of a pair of twins. ;D

But yeah I think we all have our fair share of crazy ones in life. it sucks, but thats when you learn about life, love and relationship the most. Hardships make survivors.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I really should download that game again. last time I stopped playing because I got no one to play with :( but those character mods look amazing.

well I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem any more now that everyone is playing it :)

Ventara

Lol. I haven't been on an official date in 2-3 years. I'm rusty as heck.
and nervous

Wear a fedora and keep saying m'lady, is what Gaf has taught me.

What?! Isn't Bad Rats the most wanted game right now? I'd enter, but I know I wouldn't win since I'm throttled, so there's no point. :(

Don't wanna spam but this has actually something to do with games.
Tried Helms Deep with Soma, cHInzo and Enco in Left4Dead.
Game crashed and it was late so we didn't even play 5 mins though :(
Here some pics and webms (and some from yesterday) :)

Batman and his Hattori Hanzo Katana fit very well and yes this is a Titanfall carbine!
Here in action!
http://a.pomf.se/gandpz.webm
Bonus from yesterday:

Later is indeed a startled Peach Witch climbing up the wall.

Gonna post some highlights tomorrow. Webm encoding is hard on my rusty old CPU.

Wow, that's pretty cool. Are those user created characters? I've never played L4D before, but that's a nice feature.

Hanzou

Whats the most efficient way to few my achievements in games? So far the best way to view through games quickly is to look at "all games" from my profile page. I their a better more organized view somewhere else?

still a few left
Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last month, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Sid Meiers Ace Patrol -- MB-781F2566F94293C0 - Taken by devonodev. 2 entrants total.
Agricultural Simulator 2013 -- MB-8B64DA5EF3CA9CA6 - Taken by Boom Boom Pow. 2 entrants total.
Draw a Stickman -- MB-5589364FE5B4BD04
Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming -- MB-20EC22D4884AE011 - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Galcon Legends -- MB-6241130980637245 - Taken by BernardoOne. 2 entrants total.
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians -- MB-EA2F6D847A0A3884
Professional Farmer 2014 -- MB-8B1C09DBB89283C7 - Taken by Melted77. 4 entrants total.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Magical Drop V -- MB-9C516913C3F22197
😘

Ventara

Is there a reason you don't have a avatar. Just curious.

I'm trying to be cool and hip by going against the flow.

I just can't think of an image that I'd want people to associate me with, other than a picture of me, which I'm not using. Yes, I am overthinking it. lol

wilflare

tumblr_mt0zmuKuMo1riqgn6o1_500.gif

Lol. I haven't been on an official date in 2-3 years. I'm rusty as heck.
and nervous

for a moment, I wanted to think that the girl you are crushing on is Elizabeth and you finally asked her out

all the best champ!

Shadownet

Banned
you're being modest
he gave me 100% Orange Juice out of the blue YESTERDAY :D

HE gave me Killing Floor and then apologized after I played it and told him it wasnt really my thing.

I was like.

*Speechless* why would you ever have to apologize for that. I felt super bad. then he gave me Gunpoint the next day.

Like. oh my god. stop. I appreciate the thought but you're way too nice. lol

---------------

I just can't think of an image that I'd want people to associate me with, other than a picture of me, which I'm not using. Yes, I am overthinking it. lol

You should use a pic of me. ;D

for a moment, I wanted to think that the girl you are crushing on is Elizabeth and you finally asked her out

all the best champ!

Thanks Wil! and if only lol. If I asked out Elizabeth and she said yes. I would do a giveaway for 20 copies of Original Sin. no joke.

Jawmuncher

Ahhh ok makes sense.
Have known others on GAF in the same boat.

iosefe

i agree that picking your first avatar is petty intense.

i know i won't be changing my avatar anytime soon

Ventara

You should use a pic of me. ;D

Post a pic of you doing a muscle pose and I will. :D

Ahhh ok makes sense.
Have known others on GAF in the same boat.

i agree that picking your first avatar is petty intense.

i know i won't be changing my avatar anytime soon

Honestly, I'm just thinking of posting something mildly funny and be done with it. At least it'll help me be more recognizable by others.

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 18 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Containment The zombie puzzler -- MB-8BC2533A36D81E7C
IHF Handball Challenge 12 -- MB-CC78530058456728
3 stars of destiny -- MB-6997686FFCBB36CA - Taken by topyy
Monday Night Combat -- MB-4B14D7954BE99CC2
Burn Zombie Burn -- MB-01F1CE324BE18544 - Taken by Henry Swanson
BlackSoul -- MB-46E739C2F2A12719
ESCHALON BOOK II -- MB-B469A5943155BB1A - Taken by dinopoke
Beep -- MB-16F8A42A8186E64D - Taken by Henry Swanson
ESCHALON BOOK III -- MB-89EE5C1E1DF5E56B - Taken by Catshade
ESCHALON: BOOK I -- MB-659CB5709C0CE22D
Gateways -- MB-860AD63D0CFDCFE8 - Taken by MTE
Zen Bound 2 -- MB-C9A6480B5EC7DEBA - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN
Frozen Hearth -- MB-7358DA0E20BFCA4A - Taken by celsowmbr
Dark Shadows Army of Evil -- MB-CEA55BF6FC368410
Where Angels Cry -- MB-D08B786D5750026A
Grimind -- MB-DD37D191C83AECF4
Hydrophobia -- MB-E986EE0944BABFAA - Taken by gaiadyne
Stronghold HD -- MB-B108AF580CF3E2EA - Taken by Vlad

monday night combat key actually does nothing now since the game is f2p. I found that out the hard way. I thought it might have content on it but nope.

Speevy

Banned
Do you guys think there would be any interest in a giveaway of the King's Bounty Collector's Pack that's on sale at the Humble website?

HE gave me Killing Floor and then apologized after I played it and told him it wasnt really my thing.

I was like.

*Speechless* why would you ever have to apologize for that. I felt super bad. then he gave me Gunpoint the next day.

Like. oh my god. stop. I appreciate the thought but you're way too nice. lol
STEAM | August 2014 - lashman is awesome

I went to the hospital and then I stopped by work to pick up some stuff.

Guess what.

I got this girl's phone number, whom I've been crushing on for a while now. She work at the food place next to my store.

I just asked if she wanted to go out sometimes. I can't wait!
brb, going to drive my car into a wombat...

iosefe

Post a pic of you doing a muscle pose and I will. :D

Honestly, I'm just thinking of posting something mildly funny and be done with it. At least it'll help me be more recognizable by others.

now thats just silly. that first avatar still has to leave a decent first impression

Ventara

Okay, this got me. The comic even makes it funnier. lol

No one taking the game? Rude. ��

I actually entered for it as well. I guess Modbot puts it at the bottom of his "to do" list.

I need to see the ballerina shoes. 7/10

Do you guys think there would be any interest in a giveaway of the King's Bounty Collector's Pack that's on sale at the Humble website?

I'm sure someone would be interested in it. Parts of it was in a bundle, I think. Pretty sure that's where I got mine from.

now thats just silly. that first avatar still has to leave a decent first impression

image.php

*Disturbing Pic*

NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom