• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mono

So, I obtained a moderately sketchy American job (through 100% legitimate means, don't worry!) but I'm working 70+ hours a week, 7 days a week for a while. ,and my brain is mush after day 1; RIP Mono it was nice knowingsakjkfjeuhfivjwkedfm @__@

So, I obtained a moderately sketchy American job (through 100% legitimate means, don't worry!) but I'm working 70+ hours a week, 7 days a week for a while. ,and my brain is mush after day 1; RIP Mono it was nice knowingsakjkfjeuhfivjwkedfm @__@

Congrats on the job, but dang those hours.

Uh... How long is "awhile?"

Also, just finished TWD Season 2, Episode 4. Very curious where it can go from that cliffhanger. Oh Telltale, you know how to get us!

Drug mule?

Ventara

i fail to see your point

You're doing this intentionally, aren't you? lol

Damn, hope you find something better soon. Those hours will kill you. And lol at sketchy job through legitimate means. What's that supposed to mean?

Anustart

Hey cousin, lets go get some of those beeg American paychecks.

Shadownet

Banned

Congrats! but try to take care of yourself okay? <3 working hard isn't worth it if you're not alive to reap the benefits. :)

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
What?! I can't believe no one claimed this. Is it bad? I guess I'll find out if I get it.

It's pretty kawaii.

Finally, the "awesome" fan art thread and the Steam thread are colliding to form one mega thread.

Speevy

Banned
Something!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Speevy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Betrayer -- MB-79E452FB7B1268FE - Taken by NingenJanai. 33 entrants total.

t1406184987z1.png

Speevy

Banned
Just..take it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Speevy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

//N.P.P.D. RUSH// - The milk of Ultraviolet -- MB-C971038E8EBD0897 - Taken by hitoshi
iBomber Attack -- MB-5046BA1A1BCD5EA3 - Taken by Baron_Calamity
Super Killer Hornet - Resurrection -- MB-27EDE5EFBA962204 - Taken by bronson
Fortix -- MB-9491E664D4457F4F - Taken by Shantom
Skyward Collapse Complete -- MB-DED6AEA1A8BF734D

Mono

Uh... How long is "awhile?"

Also, just finished TWD Season 2, Episode 4. Very curious where it can go from that cliffhanger. Oh Telltale, you know how to get us!

Only a few weeks, if I can survive!!

Episode
Episode 5 is my favorite; Telltale really outdid themselves! It made me want to read the Fables comics.

Hey cousin, lets go get some of those beeg American paychecks.

#MAKEITRAIN

Thanks guys, hopefulyl I don't die! @__@ Goodnight!! If I am completely MIA for a while, this is why!

Only a few weeks, if I can survive!!

Episode
Episode 5 is my favorite; Telltale really outdid themselves! It made me want to read the Fables comics.

I haven't finished TWAU yet, still have episode five left. Maybe I'll play that tomorrow night. I have read the first two volumes of the Fables comic. Actually I read the first one right after playing episode one of TWAU and it really left me scratching my head for obvious reasons.
Snow was in it despite how episode one ended.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
y'all can I just say this shit is crazy. it's almost like discussion tends to get lost anymore under the tide of generosity.

Ventara

Btw, guys, I don't mean to be a downer, and this post certainly isn't meant to be, but when it comes to quoting people, takes the images and gifs out, or when posting images, put quote tags around them.

There are some people who seem to be averse ti pages filled with images and gifs, so I thought I'd mention this so that we can make the thread more welcome to everybody. I just want to make clear this is in no way me telling you what to do or how I personally feel (I'm fine with it). Just want everyone to get along.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Just..take it.

Fortix is a very fun game, I hope whomever gets it enjoys it as much as I do. Qix, but with dragons!

What?! I can't believe no one claimed this. Is it bad? I guess I'll find out if I get it.

Nay, it is not a bad game at all. Magical Drop as a whole is one of the puzzle franchises still going out of the arcade days and this one is perfectly competent for just the basic competition against the A.I. or local/online opponents. Now for someone like me whose last version of Magical Drop was the Neo Geo Pocket Color version it's a better looking version of what I already enjoyed and love, and I'm sure it would be just fine for someone new to the series if this was the only way to get into it, but it is rather disappointing there is more to it considering other versions on other devices and platforms offer more.

For example there is only a basic How To guide that explains only the basics rather than a good tutorial or a puzzle mode for one to solve and figure out how to set things up through examples. I love that in puzzle games and it simply not here for no good reason at all, especially since it was on the Playstation and Arcade titles in Magical Drop 3. Why one could pick it up right now on Virtual Console for Wii and that may be a better option.

Of course it is still Magical Drop. Meaning it can be a hectic and immersive puzzle game one gets into trying to set everything up perfectly as they grab two or more coloured bubbles and throwing them up at at the same colour to burst them, causing others bubbles to fall and start a chain reaction. When done right, when done quickly, it's still very satisfying in competition and for the cheap price I can't say no if you really want it on Steam (as I did).

I'm going to go back to playing it now.

y'all can I just say this shit is crazy. it's almost like discussion tends to get lost anymore under the tide of generosity.

Such is the order of things. Not even trivial things like Sexy Beach 3 can stand in the way of the all-knowing gift extravaganza that is SteamGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom