• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interfectum

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Interfectum, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Awesomenauts Cluck Costume -- MB-129C0F05DDAC45DA
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War -- MB-8233D0FD7ED430A8 - Taken by cyrok. 3 entrants total.
Dear Esther -- MB-DED4969964545DF0 - Taken by Creamium. 4 entrants total.
Teleglitch: Guns and Tunes -- MB-F831014EE4A32826 - Taken by bornlivedie. 9 entrants total.
Awesomenauts -- MB-C3A4A1E67F6452D2 - Taken by Pop. 1 entrants total.
Hotline Miami -- MB-EEE6CD063C9FED8B - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 5 entrants total.

t1406304834z1.png

Clearing out some old codes. :)

Egamer

Speedrunners is $2.50 on Bundlestars? Neat! Shame about the Euro= Dollar converstion for my fellow EU GAFFers though :/

Oh #Reload you mean? That'd be OK too but I already got that off GOG :p

Doesnt matter, want the game so hard. And I want to play it with you all.

Ban Puncher

Hey, Homefront is back for sale on Steam as of 2 weeks ago. 19.99. No word if the online servers are back up. Edit: Apparently they are.

Some words of advice:
- This is not a good game and you should not buy it.
- If you want to buy it to own it for collection purposes, you should probably buy it. There's no guarantee that Crytek will continue to exist for longer than the next month or so and if they go under, there's no guarantee anyone will snap up the IP.

Also I found out about this from JaseC on the Steam forums hahaha.

$20?

Yuck.

"Coming up at 5, where were you when Divinity was given away FCFS?"

I think there's some nice serendipity in the occasional high value first-come first-serve. :) I mean, yeah you have to be there at the exact moment it goes up, but think of the expression on someone's face when they see Divinity: OS unclaimed in a first-come first-serve with no rules and think "OHHHHHHHH MY GOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!!!!!" and frantically do the PM.

some men just want to watch the world burn.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Boom Boom Pow, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Boom Boom Pow, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Titan Quest -- MB-4AD5BD44586C12E4 - Taken by Bel_Air_Jeff. 1 entrants total.

t1406298294z1.png

Garou

I received something today, so I shall give something too :)

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Garou, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hard Reset (Extended Edition) -- MB-16989F60079DFCC8 - Taken by chronomac. 3 entrants total.

t1406295597z1.png

Replace SoM with Unity and that sentence still makes total sense, so yeah seems fair.

Unity's coop focus actually has me kinda meh about it. the MP in the asscreed games is fine as it's own thing but i've never cared for a coop focus in an otherwise single player franchise.

It's one of the reasons i didn't love SM3DW as much as i wished: you can tell the stages were designed with 4 players in mind, making them broad and not quite as tight as if it were just a single player experience.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
hi my name is Mokoi, I use creepy ass avatars and never log on to steam

Strider

Is there a way to see your entire friends list "most wished" games? As in which games show up the most on your friends wish lists.

I think the rights to Gold Rush! were with the original makers of the game the MacNeills. They released a collector's edition a few years ago. The rights to the other Quest games are still owned by Sierra (Activision Blizzard).

Ohhh....so THAT'S why we can't have nice things. Not that I'm complaining about a Gold Rush remake, mind you, it's just it wasn't as memorable a game, and in terms of quality it probably ranked somewhere in the middle of Mixed-Up Mother Goose and Freddie Pharkas, Frontier Pharmacist.

Also, cmon Activision Blizzard, get your shit together and remake them games. Project Titan can wait, can't it?

Mibuokami

Hi again, I'm trying to test this raffle thingy... game isn't as good this time, sorry. :/

Just wanted to see if it works...

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mibuokami, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings -- MB-E6D73B33C4BD9886 - Taken by iosefe. 8 entrants total.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier -- MB-FE0BA6DDA14121CB - Taken by Nzyme32. 17 entrants total.

t1406296014z1.png

Hard Reset "Extended Edition", huh? What extended about it? I've barely started my regular edition (I presume) so I might want to get that first?

Includes Hard Reset and Hard Reset: Exile DLC

Hard Reset: Exile continues the original story.

Follow Major Fletcher into the Barrens - dangerous lands beyond the last human city of Bezoar, where our hero will meet new foes and make new friends. Get ready for more machine madness!

Hard Reset: Exile features:

Five new levels outside Bezoar
Four new enemy types
New boss fight
Two new survival maps
Additional achievements
Hard Reset: Exile is Free to owners of Hard Reset.

You can't just buy 'Hard Reset' anymore.

Hi again, I'm trying to test this raffle thingy... game isn't as good this time, sorry. :/

Just wanted to see if it works...

Looks good to me!

And please don't apologize for giving away games, lol. It's pretty awesome of you to give away any game that someone will enjoy. And someone will certainly enjoy Witcher 2 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom