• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Hmm, next game on the backlog: Betrayer.

This game is weird =/

Sad to see so many games "missing" from Steam, would love to also play Silent Hill on PC.

PS: Really glad I managed to snag Cryostasis when it was on Steam.

(I am happy I have it too, but I want to gift it to people. I played Cryostasis earlier this year and it was actually pretty good.)

Jawmuncher

I'm enjoying my time with Abyss Odyssey.
This is my kind of Rogue-Like game. Nito you did good.
Hopefully Atlus's check is in the mail.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Fortix 2 -- MB-97CF36D6A9FC557F - Taken by jres80. 2 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Fortix 2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1405887844z1.png

taco543

I have yet to play abyss odyssey I bought it but I'm clearing out my backlog a bit currently, and I'm playing the destiny beta, I think I'll start it today.

Uzzy

I think I have the formula for the GOAT game.

I Am Alive + DayZ + STALKER = WOWOWOWOW

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex meets Alpha Protocol, written by Obsidian.

Hmm, next game on the backlog: Betrayer.

This game is weird =/

I rather liked it. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and the mystery surrounding events, though the mechanics were a bit subpar.

Sky Chief

I guess console GAF fail the ModBot IQ test, here is a key if anybody wants it:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sky Chief:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sky Chief, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Destiny PS4 US Beta -- MB-64AE8600F3E0D9F7

Don't forget to enter the "Speevy asked for it, but got it gifted to him so now you have a better chance of winning" Giveaway!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KevMan1815, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition -- MB-CB4F71BE24EB4A75 - Taken by The Dear Leader. 46 entrants total.

t1405891814z1.png

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare -- MB-8527BDEE86A2EBBD - Taken by PunishedSnake. 104 entrants total.

I hate youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Congrats man and thanks nbnt for the chance

hitmon

For anybody who wants it.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (hitmon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Out of the Park Baseball 14 -- MB-526166C57238468A - Taken by nightstorm. 1 entrants total.

t1405888265z1.png

L.O.R.D

14$ for legendary edition skyrim ?
hmmm,i really don't know
what bugs me the most its an FPS game
petal-picking.jpg

another thing,even if i bought it,maybe i won't play it until next year

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
If anyone notices anything strange with ModBot's text output over the next day or so, let me know. I refactored how ModBot handles localization strings (it's irrelevant since clearly ModBot is not going to be translated into non-English, but it's good practice anyway). I would expect minor text glitches as a result.

Edit: Already found one; missing space between sentences in the giveaway preamble text.

Hugstable

Banned
Blah I've had either food poisoning or a really bad stomach flu since yesterday and haven't had a chance to play much of my serious Steam games (Dark Souls and CS:GO) and really haven't been posting much either :(. Thankfully Rogue Legacy doesn't take too much out of me to play so I found a way to get some time in that game yesterday. Gotta get feeling better before CS: GO time tonight haha.

Also I found out this morning that a new Shadowgate was coming to PC, a remade version of the MAC/NES original that I used to play alot as a kid! Love that the original creators are bringing such a classic point and click adventure back!

MadGear

Man, i was so looking forward to the International 4 but oh my gaben, i can't handle all these hours of Dota 2 anymore (timezone is also an issue). I'm just glad that Techies are about to be released which translates into a Dota 2 break for me. Maybe i should finally get into competitive CS:GO instead, still need to replace my current mouse before i do so.

Hugstable

Banned
Man, i was so looking forward to the International 4 but oh my gaben, i can't handle all these hours of Dota 2 anymore (timezone is also an issue). I'm just glad that Techies are about to be released which translates into a Dota 2 break for me. Maybe i should finally get into competitive CS:GO instead, still need to replace my current mouse before i do so.

I watched almost every game of TI3 last year and went to test out things I watched in games right when they were done, but this year I got too much going on in terms of wanting to finish some games out of my backlog before I have to get serious with school again, so no TI4 for me this year except some of the bigger matches. Dota 2 lounge betting seems different too, I actually won quite a bit betting on underdogs last year, but I don't really understand the new system so I'm not partaking this year. Dota 2 is fun but goddamn I spent like 400 hours playing the game, and god knows how much I used to play the original War3 mod back in 2006 -____-

Ibuki

Banned
I just started over on Skyrim with some mods for sounds, graphics, etc. I love this game so much, I don't know why I never beat it when it came out. I guess the Dark Brotherhood and other side stuff was way too distracting. I think I'll try to actually complete everything this time, then it's on to Divinity!

So I caved and purchased Butt Simulator before Deitus' giveaway was over, thinking that ModBot wouldn't choose me, so here is my penance. Apologies to Deitus and anyone else who suffered due to my impatience to start simulating those butts!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ItsGeeMcGee, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity Original Sin -- MB-497871B42ACB66A0 - Taken by Stallion Free

t1405899739z1.png

I watched almost every game of TI3 last year and went to test out things I watched in games right when they were done, but this year I got too much going on in terms of wanting to finish some games out of my backlog before I have to get serious with school again, so no TI4 for me this year except some of the bigger matches. Dota 2 lounge betting seems different too, I actually won quite a bit betting on underdogs last year, but I don't really understand the new system so I'm not partaking this year. Dota 2 is fun but goddamn I spent like 400 hours playing the game, and god knows how much I used to play the original War3 mod back in 2006 -____-

I'm in the same boat. Ti3 consumed me. This year, I just don't feel like I have the energy for it. It doesn't help that I've also gotten out of it for a while.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

ulgzbKC.png
Nexus Sea (Desura) -- MB-5FB924822D8E25DC - Taken by Darth Kupi
not sure if a few of these work.
ulgzbKC.png
Onager (Desura) -- MB-3B73AD6F53E8426F - Taken by Darth Kupi
Crazy Belts (Desurea) -- MB-281CE03A9E2D50A6 - Taken by Catshade
ulgzbKC.png
Pressured (Desura) -- MB-F80081DA0CA8BDE0 - Taken by cardinalmind
Naval Warfare -- MB-12F915A3890C48CC - Taken by TheMadMan007
Samphi (Deusra) -- MB-F3D675F2E5819877
ulgzbKC.png
Ice Cream Surfer (Desura) -- MB-7F448BC3D8F6D002 - Taken by Henry Swanson
ulgzbKC.png
The Lost Island (Desura) -- MB-B1DDE877C0BEBCC4 - Taken by Catshade

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Nexus Sea (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Onager (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Error: The key you tried to add for Hippocampal (Desura) failed because it was already in ModBot and marked as taken from an earlier giveaway. If you are 100% sure you wish to re-submit this key because it is not taken, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for QBQBQB (Desura) failed because it was already in ModBot and marked as taken from an earlier giveaway. If you are 100% sure you wish to re-submit this key because it is not taken, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Note: The key you added for Naval Warfare was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Samphi (Deusra) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for The Lost Island (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Knurek

I've decided to give myself a crackpot survival-horror game list of horror games I am waiting for on Steam.
Dusk_Golems_Horror_List.png

Speaking of lists, anyone wants to do that "XXX will save Steam" blackboard picture?
Feeling left out from the glory that is WiiU and XBone list

Corpekata

Banned
Is there a reason why, for instance, some games will keep up beta patches long after they've been passed by? RE4 for instance, has a beta patch 1.0.2 but is currently live with 1.0.6

iosefe

So I caved and purchased Butt Simulator before Deitus' giveaway was over, thinking that ModBot wouldn't choose me, so here is my penance. Apologies to Deitus and anyone else who suffered due to my impatience to start simulating those butts!

what are you gonna do about the butts? gotta nuke that

*edit* oh

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold

lol, It's like the 5th time this is happening

C4rter

I'm almost finished with Legend of Grimrock and am suffering no fatigue at all. In fact, I need Grimrock 2 right now!

Before going to Grimrock 2 you should try to build you own dungeon with the great level editor.

A buddy and I each created a dungeon and the other one was "forced" to play it.
Nothing big, just 3 levels, but it was a lot of fun. I used up more time creating one than playing the main campaign from the developers.

Kiru

Cryostasis was on Steam. I'm not sure where the publishing rights landed -- there are quite a few fingers in that pie. Hard to say when or even if it'll come back.
Still undecided if I should activate my copy of the game or wait until it gets rare as fuck and a lot more expensive ...

wilflare

4:51am here now... glad I saw.. this.. going to sleep now.. and crossing my fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom