• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

-MD-

is there any game on steam thats similar to something like crash bandicoot or mario 64??

A Hat in Time is coming to steam this year, inspired by platformers like Mario 64 and Banjo-Kazooie

hatintime_port-590x300.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvEmlprqj14

I personally can't wait to play it.

-MD-

I'm supposed to get an old school N64 style box copy. :p

Aaaaaand now I'm jealous.

I wish I would have backed it originally so I could have access to the alpha but I was dead broke at the time, still bums me out. I can't justify paying another $20 to get alpha this late in the game, just gonna wait for the full release. It's day 1 for me though no matter what.

-MD-

that game looks really good , the only problem is that now that i know about it i will have to wait a long time to play it :v

You won't have to wait that long, I've been waiting like a year+ it feels like, you only gotta wait a few months.

dot

DukeBobby

I haven't been in this thread for a while, so when I heard the name Butt Simulator being thrown around, I assumed it was a real game. I googled it and everything.

taco543

Holy crap i didn't know this was an actual thing.

Megaman's face looked weird so i thought it was a fake. >_>

I found my copies of 3, 4, 5, and 6 the other day! Can't wait to replay them. I don't have 1 or 2. :(

Yup! :)
YES! 5 with team protoman and colonel was awesome! I love protoman but I personally went with team colonel. Also, the star force games for ds were pretty awesome too!

Deitus

Holy crap i didn't know this was an actual thing.

Megaman's face looked weird so i thought it was a fake. >_>

Sadly, that is completely real. I actually had one of the Mega Man PC games (yes, there were actually two of them), and they were terrible.

dani_dc

I barely played any megaman so I'd love to have any of them released on Steam, pretty surprised we didn't get MM9 and 10 on Steam to be honest.

Discovered today that I'll have an exam on my birthday :(

That sucks, one of the advantage of having my birthday on late summer is that there's little risk of that (there was one occasion where I might have needed to do an exam on my birthday, but only if I failed the first one, and thankfully that didn't happen).

Mono

AW YEAH, I picked up Oblivion GOTY with all of my Playfire credit! \o/ I think Oblivion is that game I have the second most amount of hours in, oops. I love TES!

I barely played any megaman so I'd love to have any of them released on Steam, pretty surprised we didn't get MM9 and 10 on Steam to be honest.

That sucks, one of the advantage of having my birthday on late summer is that there's little risk of that (there was one occasion where I might have needed to do an exam on my birthday, but only if I failed the first one, and thankfully that didn't happen).

That's the worst! I always try to use a sick day on my birthday so I don't have to go to class.

that sucks dude, but hey more incentive to demolish that thing!

Makes me glad my birthdays in October, no chance of it clashing with exams, though other tests can still get in the way.

thanks xD The funny thing is that I had to do this exam only if I passed the "first part" (it's in 2 parts: written part + discussion), and I thought I didn't.
Today I found out I was wrong.

Qwell

So I have been waiting to see if any Quake stuff would go on sale for the Quakecon 2014 Steam sale ... however I'm a little confused, I thought usually these sales lasted just the weekend, so I would think it would end tomorrow at 10am PST. So far nothing Quake has been on the daily deal, and it shows the sales dates as July 17th thru the 21st. Do you folks think that means it runs the entirety of the 21st and will end Tuesday the 22nd at 9:59am PST ... or that it will actually end tomorrow at 10am and thus nothing Quake will actually hit the daily deals.

Also kind of funny how the Quakecon bundle, doesn't include any Quake games.

Deitus

I just discovered earlier that I own Aliens: CM. I apparently bought it several months ago for like $2 on Amazon, and then never redeemed the code and completely forgot about it.

Then I was buying something on Amazon today, and saw it sitting in my order history and though for sure it was a bug. It took me several minutes to even remember buying it.

So +1 I guess. Too bad it's Aliens: CM.

Turfster

So I have been waiting to see if any Quake stuff would go on sale for the Quakecon 2014 Steam sale ... however I'm a little confused, I thought usually these sales lasted just the weekend, so I would think it would end tomorrow at 10am PST.
It will.
There will not be a deeper discount of the Quake games.

For UK gaffers - GAME are selling physical copies of Shadow Warrior special edition (which redeem on steam) for £5. Currently sold out online but you'll probably be able to find a copy in-store if you can get to one.

Edit: oh, and it seems to count as the pre-order version (or at least mine did) so it also comes with the Zilla katana.

AW YEAH, I picked up Oblivion GOTY with all of my Playfire credit! \o/ I think Oblivion is that game I have the second most amount of hours in, oops. I love TES!

I do hope the first game is Morrowind :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom