• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like most Japanese PC users are stuck playing Western games due to domestic DD services being so limited. That's one of the reasons Falcom hasn't been doing PC ports for the recent Kiseki titles.

Seems like most Japanese PC users are stuck playing Western games due to domestic DD services being so limited. That's one of the reasons Falcom hasn't been doing PC ports for the recent Kiseki titles.
And then you have Japanese games being released on Steam that aren't even available to purchase in Japan...

That'd also explain the shift from PC first, handhelds later to handhelds first and foremost. PC Maybe.

mrgone

Even when DOS gamers got Sorcerian thanks to Sierra's patronage, the original soundtrack got absolutely gutted in order to work for MIDI devices, and most players had to deal with lame AdLib music if they hadn't purchased an MT-32 deck by that point. I'm honestly amazed they put Vantage Master V2 up online, for free, with a half-decent English translation. They might have been let down by inconsistent localization in the past, but the company's not going to abandon PC after seeing how accepting Western PC users are.

Not quite Falcom (though certainly inspired by), Zeliard kind of made up for that in the soundtrack department in the Japan via Sierra series of Game Arts games. Even the basic Adlib synth was so good.

And then you have Japanese games being released on Steam that aren't even available to purchase in Japan...
I wonder if Valve's even paying attention to the Japanese PC game revival happening on Steam. They didn't select any Ys games for flash sales or dailies this Summer Sale, and their last trip to Japan ended up putting Japanese pubs off instead of giving them good reasons to promote the service on their end.

Sierra favored the Game Arts ports for sure. I'll also say that SoftEgg's port of Princess Maker 2 to DOS is remarkably faithful with the music, despite using a different sound chip.

I wonder if Valve's even paying attention to the Japanese PC game revival happening on Steam. They didn't select any Ys games for flash sales or dailies this Summer Sale, and their last trip to Japan ended up putting Japanese pubs off instead of giving them good reasons to promote the service on their end.
Who knows? I wanted to say that publishers set their pricing in those situations, but I guess Valve is the one who still sets which titles actually do go on sale or not.

Who knows? I wanted to say that publishers set their pricing in those situations, but I guess Valve is the one who still sets which titles actually do go on sale or not.
Precisely the problem. Maybe they see what Capcom does and think that reflects on the whole situation, even though a company like Falcom is waiting for good reasons to port to digital distro. I bet GOG is more accepting...Falcom's given them the go to distribute worldwide at a fair price, which is new.

Ozium

Why? What happened?

wilflare

Moar Mini Ninjas?
- someone is gonna scold me for being cheap soon

ModBot said:
Instructions for wilflare:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (wilflare, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mini Ninjas -- MB-B0B1D586153772AB - Taken by kadab. 1 entrants total.

t1406356813z1.png

and does everyone own Titans?

ModBot said:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (wilflare, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Revenge of the Titans -- MB-57683292B1A8662B - Taken by Emperor_EL. 7 entrants total.

t1406267810z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Yup I got like 14 games I need to idle just from the recent bundles and hoping it'll knock the price down enough to where I only have to spend 10$ on it. Game surprised me out of nowhere when they made the annoucement early on this week.

I was surprised that the announcement was so sudden. I sort of expected it to arrive by fall at the earliest. It's a pleasant surprise, but I'm just glad that I had so many games left to idle.

To be fair, it's probably mostly western games and eroge.

Why? What happened?
I don't know if it's the case right now, but Steam Japan doesn't have Japanese-text options, which makes for a big user-end barrier to purchasing and managing a library (Gamastura).

Never mind, there's a Japanese-language option up now. I'm thinking of another article outlining Japanese devs/pubs' complaints with the service, probably back in 2013.

Mokoi

Banned
That battle system is pretty fun and seems a bit more fresh than your average turn based RPG. Also the jazzy feel the music has is amazing. Really cool to have this come out on Steam since the only other way to play the game was via PSP or Vita since it's a PSP game. Love that Falcom has always done PC versions for some games like this and yS and that Xseed has actually decided to bring us this version. Hopefully we get to hear more about the Second Chapter soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56RmwwKxPzE

Oh my! That song just completely sold me on the game. I can always trust the falcom sound team to put out sweet tunes. Thanks for the info.

Aha, it's the Edge article covering Valve @ BitSummit, where the company offered stuff to doujinshi developers in particular.

Major complaints seem to be that Greenlight's the only option for smaller devs, which means more work on their end preparing a good first impression (means hiring a translator friendo) and more risk in their home country if the Greenlight fails.

Totilo edited a Kotaku article on Kamiya refusing PC support, noting that most Steam games don't have Japanese-language options ready yet, and that games can only be searched for in English characters. I'm sure some of this is old news, but it's worth repeating. There's no getting past the reputation that PC gaming gives someone in Japan, too, since salarymen only see PCs as business consoles and nothing else. I guess there's no fun allowed except on mobile or in an arcade at that age, huh.

Point is, Falcom's most likely going to do PC ports if they start earning lotsa royalties from XSEED's Steam and GOG sales, regardless of who's buying. This consistent relationship of theirs is doing good for both.

Yrael

I ended up not being able to give the rest of those bundle games away, so here they are lol - go nuts:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Yrael, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Plain Sight #2 -- MB-0BB15EBD4DACF4D3
inMomentum #2 -- MB-9B5DDD2144041256 - Taken by tylergregg
Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-29A93A4EA852D8E8 - Taken by ivanmark
The Desolate Hope #2 -- MB-BA6B9EE2A7779AE3 - Taken by drakaenae
Plain Sight -- MB-A174DC3EF504AFC7
inMomentum -- MB-77672386DDECB3A1 - Taken by Casimir. 2 entrants total.
Adventures of Shuggy #2 -- MB-7239C3A70E767D62
The Desolate Hope -- MB-4C53A0FB38C10F52 - Taken by PunishedSnake

t1406357533z1.png

(These should hopefully all work unless I've gotten the codes mixed up, but if that happens just PM me.)

Shadownet

Banned
Since today is my birthday, I thought I would give a little token of appreciation to you guys. Thank you for making my time at SteamGAF a wonderful experience. There have been tough times but there were even more wonderful moments. You guys are an awesome group of people, don't ever change.

Here is a little fun for everyone :) Good luck to everyone!
(A special thanks to a handful of people who helped made this happened. You know who you are! thank you so much guys, from the bottom of my heart!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Great Detective Challenge"

If you win one of the prizes below then you are disqualified from this challenge. I want everyone to have a chance to win something. So choose carefully, do you want to risk it all for this challenge or play it a bit safer and enter the giveaways below?
Please read the rules and the challenge very carefully!
The prizes will be kept a secret until the winners are announced.

Please include in the title of your PM to me (The Great Detective Challenge - Submission) also please show your reasoning for all the answers and include your drawing/comic strip! Take your time with the drawing! no need to rush!
Link to the rules
Link to the challenge
ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shadownet, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

(Some of these games are not available yet, I will gift them to you personally once they're available for preorder)

t1cxE6r.gif
Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition -- MB-66D0CC47BD68A513 - Taken by oipic. 54 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Alien: Isolation -- MB-0E90B2C9265F9FA3 - Taken by Speevy. 62 entrants total.
Batman: Arkham Knight (2015) -- MB-D3441C80B7342F16 - Taken by Daedalos42. 68 entrants total.
Divinity: Original Sin #2 -- MB-F26E343ADB9FD1B1 - Taken by Toki767. 41 entrants total.
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-4C6AE727B04CC88F - Taken by AHA-Lambda. 43 entrants total.
Dying Light (2015) -- MB-A33F35DBC436224F - Taken by dot. 33 entrants total.
Mighty No. 9 (2015) -- MB-0290344FF9E0D9E0 - Taken by Benedict. 30 entrants total.
Hyper Light Drifter (2014) -- MB-2C82F7662DD36D5A - Taken by Wok. 31 entrants total.
Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015) -- MB-F139B8A6AF0EF846 - Taken by corrosivefrost. 51 entrants total.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor -- MB-F93825C973FAA0D9 - Taken by saunderez. 63 entrants total.

t1406442553z1.png

ModBot said:
I am giving away 38 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shadownet, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_586x192.jpg

capsule_467x181.jpg

Metro: Last Light Redux -- MB-75BA007DE28711A3 - Taken by DunderHassan. 68 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge -- MB-3B7E090538A2E0B1 - Taken by Cyan. 1 entrants total.
Syberia Bundle #3 -- MB-03AAC69A18E14AC6 - Taken by 73V3N. 1 entrants total.
Syberia Bundle #2 -- MB-9E30F9D5DBD93CE3 - Taken by Dingotech. 1 entrants total.
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-24563E07675EB919
Syberia Bundle -- MB-FCFEAEF503C2AE9B - Taken by tylerf. 1 entrants total.
Medal of Honor -- MB-49DE199D7742C396
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising -- MB-37D42CA7533D4D80
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-3FBC6CC4B2840248 - Taken by Dragoon En Regalia. 2 entrants total.
Serious Sam 3: BFE -- MB-FE9C758F7FF76108 - Taken by SSPssp. 3 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey -- MB-33446565ED7F8975 - Taken by jshackles. 49 entrants total.
Medal of Honor #2 -- MB-F888AAD40516B4FB
Warlock -- MB-100E5CA182EA4ED7 - Taken by The Red Wizard. 2 entrants total.
Dead Space -- MB-F7A8AF92A22E3686
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising #2 -- MB-8EE9160FE181E3B0 - Taken by rookiejet. 2 entrants total.
Deponia The Complete Journey -- MB-B514D0EF1CB8F15E - Taken by wilflare. 17 entrants total.
Ys: Origin -- MB-D9B2135D18B6C482 - Taken by mannerbot. 21 entrants total.
Broforce #2 -- MB-7930E23E5FD71A40 - Taken by oupi. 56 entrants total.
Volgarr the Viking #2 -- MB-603D8B895B4E96CD - Taken by Locust. 28 entrants total.
Volgarr the Viking -- MB-2977A4A47AB8EA02 - Taken by Cyberquake. 28 entrants total.
NightSky -- MB-52816096450BBE20
Magicka Plus 2 DLC -- MB-81BD12CE254BF6D9
Desert Thunder -- MB-A145D5D71458DD47
Leviathan: Warships -- MB-3136E9F86E0BCEC9
Ys: The Oath in Felghana -- MB-38CC2C29925EAAD3 - Taken by PunishedSnake. 17 entrants total.
Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans) -- MB-B512E9E10B41AB97 - Taken by crazyrabbits - Taken by JakeD. 4 entrants total.
Garry's Mod -- MB-DD930770A494D282 - Taken by Deadbeat. 3 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge #2 -- MB-2ACDC8232BD9F221
Broforce -- MB-2D08C73DC54036F9 - Taken by ReduxMachine. 60 entrants total.
Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative -- MB-AAACD5CAC8C3186D - Taken by Kryptonite. 7 entrants total.
Rayman Origins -- MB-E9CE5E73F202403C - Taken by Sajjaja. 25 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-B123FDA2EF8D34A9 - Taken by Rudakus. 3 entrants total.
ibb & obb -- MB-4D7FF53BBE421689 - Taken by drakaenae. 10 entrants total.
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-8B3D6EC16A94BD40 - Taken by Anteater. 70 entrants total.
Cities in Motion 2 -- MB-21A5EBB001E4D1FD - Taken by Ventara. 6 entrants total.
Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative #2 -- MB-BA2B1301FB7F880D - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 6 entrants total.
Metro 2033 Redux -- MB-B19F9E452CF92E55 - Taken by diablogod. 51 entrants total.

t1406442613z1.png

Ozium

Aha, it's the Edge article covering Valve @ BitSummit, where the company offered stuff to doujinshi developers in particular.

Major complaints seem to be that Greenlight's the only option for smaller devs, which means more work on their end preparing a good first impression (means hiring a translator friendo) and more risk in their home country if the Greenlight fails.

Totilo edited a Kotaku article on Kamiya refusing PC support, noting that most Steam games don't have Japanese-language options ready yet, and that games can only be searched for in English characters. I'm sure some of this is old news, but it's worth repeating.

Greenlight is a huge problem and will hopefully be scrapped soon (although, valve time..) not only is it preventing Japanese indie devs from trying to get on Steam but we all see what has become of it in the west...

Yrael

Since today is my birthday, I thought I would give a little token of appreciation to you guys. Thank you for making my time at SteamGAF a wonderful experience. There have been tough times and even more wonderful moments. You guys are an awesome group of people, don't ever change.

(A special thanks to a handful of people who helped made this happening. You know who you are! thank you so much guys!)

*awesomeness*

Holy crap, that is amazing! *_*

Happy birthday!

pahamrick

Since today is my birthday, I thought I would give a little token of appreciation to you guys. Thank you for making my time at SteamGAF a wonderful experience. There have been tough times and even more wonderful moments. You guys are an awesome group of people, don't ever change.

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Plus, damn, epic giveaway.

K' Dash

Guys I don't really know where to post this, I'll try my luck here.

The thing is I got a code for Watch_Dogs (already played this on PS4), and I'm willing to trade it for a code for Batman Arkham Origins cause I've been itching to play this and didn't buy it in the last Steam sale.

Please send PM me if you're interested.

Ventara

(A special thanks to a handful of people who helped made this happening. You know who you are! thank you so much guys!)
"The Great Detective Challenge"

(If you win one of the prizes below then you are disqualified from this challenge, so choose carefully. I want everyone to have a chance to win something)

Link to the rules
Link to the challenge

Happy birthday, Shadownet!

And WOW, that is a lot of games!

Now off I go to anonymously give away 25 bundle games. Muahahahaha!

Forcing my hand, Shadownet!

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dragoon En Regalia, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Deus Ex GOTY -- MB-A6C117A7073A1C0F - Taken by Shalashaska. 1 entrants total.

t1406358073z1.png
Had to dish this out sometime. Belated birthday, my friend!

Tellaerin

You're nuts, you know that? Happy birthday, man. :D

wilflare

and the mystery behind July 26 is finally revealed :D

happy birthday Jason :D

EDIT - from the Groupees Bundle, should have both games (that's what Groupees says)

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Etherlords I and II -- MB-CDDD47B62F437764 - Taken by itschris. 5 entrants total.

t1406358553z1.png

Ventara

Hey, guys. Would you guys be offended if I did a giveaway for a bunch of bundle games just so I can get the mega-giver status?

How about if I threw in 1/2/few actual games from Steam?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game -- MB-5364442C57263F86
poo icon goes here
vRvbDCu.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) -- MB-DAE073B1AAFB8E0F - Taken by bluechox2
GTR Evolution -- MB-69CF46C196886C95
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge (Origin) -- MB-42F66F7654DBBE08
Despite being on Origin, this game is fantastic
vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor (Origin) -- MB-5107D277176074D9

Benedict

Not as awesome as shadownets (Happy Birthday!) but I hope some find value in these.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Benedict:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Benedict, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Labyrinthine -- MB-234337179B839745 - Taken by HalfwayOrb
Sweet Lily Dreams -- MB-C22CF90FC80C1C05

Anteater

The motorcycle sections are at least much better in Tomb Raider Underworld, I hated the one in Legend, reminded me of Bayonetta...

happy bday shadownet

JustLynx

Just making sure that I've given after my previous win :p

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JustLynx, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

Sid Meiers Ace Patrol -- MB-24B5C601B848CC9F - Taken by Capt.Haddock. 4 entrants total.

t1406358856z1.png

Ventara

Go ahead, Ventara. Remember, though, we're doing this at Shadownet's bequest. That'll teach some to be more proactive.

Coolsies! I'll make sure that they're good bundle games that I'd enjoy myself. And I guess I'll thrown in a few actual Steam Gift games, too.

Kinda feeling lazy right now so maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

Wok

ModBot said:
Instructions for Wok:

I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Project Temporality -- MB-AD52127C9D802A84 - Taken by More_Badass. 3 entrants total.
Legends of Persia -- MB-540786EDB54A9BAE
Freaking Meatbags (Early Access) -- MB-3DA7D7A10871F144 - Taken by Toma. 2 entrants total.
Mechanic Escape -- MB-86C9AAF86D92B0AE - Taken by PandaPedinte. 2 entrants total.
Ethan Meteor Hunter -- MB-F78861B0358BB92A - Taken by Kanhir. 1 entrants total.
Finding Teddy -- MB-36BF38E415946DCC - Taken by Lomax
Kill The Bad Guy -- MB-08341F09FC1C7C13 - Taken by Wok. 5 entrants total.

t1406368933z1.png

Happy birthday!

dot

Man...the online in Injustice is really bad. It took me and Frosty 63 minutes to do 3 matches. Lots of waiting around in the lobby, constant crashing when inviting a friend, dead online. Blah.

I really really hope the MKX pc port isn't a mess like this. :|

also nice giveaway Shadow, and happy birthday!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
If people are going to be doing a lot of giveaways just for the sake of getting to that 25 point, rather than filling this thread with them, may I suggest and remind people ModBot can be used in other threads?

I made one a while back to avoid clogging up the sales threads. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840818&highlight=
The FREE to a good home thread is always welcoming. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&page=125
------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Oh for those that have played it, how is Freaking Meatbags? I really like the name, but I'm not sure if game stands up as well.

The motorcycle sections are at least much better in Tomb Raider Underworld, I hated the one in Legend, reminded me of Bayonetta...

It can't be any worse than the experience in WET. Still the worst level I have ever played in videogames, I felt such anger at it.

Happy birthday mate. I do hope you know that your time here with us with all your sense of good humour and enjoyment has helped make a good experience for us as well in this thread.

Now remember as it is your birthday, you are allowed to do something silly for the sake of being silly. Don't let this right go unused,.

Yrael

A lot of keys left here:

Plain Sight #2 -- MB-0BB15EBD4DACF4D3
inMomentum #2 -- MB-9B5DDD2144041256 - Taken by tylergregg
Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-29A93A4EA852D8E8 - Taken by ivanmark
The Desolate Hope #2 -- MB-BA6B9EE2A7779AE3 - Taken by drakaenae
Plain Sight -- MB-A174DC3EF504AFC7
Adventures of Shuggy #2 -- MB-7239C3A70E767D62
The Desolate Hope -- MB-4C53A0FB38C10F52 - Taken by PunishedSnake
Plain Sight -- MB-AD497493D2203B24 - Taken by ShogunX. 1 entrants total.
Instant Dungeon! (Desura) -- MB-A3841F1F4F1A8989 - Taken by Popstar. 1 entrants total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom