• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
I feel real bad about Marco not winning divinity yet! He has been trying for ages now haha.

Why do you think I bought 3 copies of it? :p I wanted him to win 1 of them!
------

I wish you didn't hide Divinity and Dead Rising behind the 25 giver rules. Despite my giveaway a few days ago I don't own most of those games myself. :3

Better hit that magic number 25 bro :) you know it was the right thing to do. Beside I got Divinity in the normal giveaway too :)

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Vanguard Princess -- MB-EA659CE496008A01 - Taken by Roboleon. 1 entrants total.

THE WIN IS FOREVER

edit: modboy y u no grammar?

Nothing like a shadownet giveaway to motivate me to clean up my old bundle purchases. Fair warning, some of the humble games may not work. It's really hard to tell but i only listed ones where i had not redeemed myself nor was there a gift link so hopefully they all work. I have separated the two that I have my suspicions about as I have no idea why I'd buy a bundle and not redeem any of the keys (humble sega bundle). Anyway here they are.

ModBot said:
The good games should work, that is to say Inquisitor, Tropico and Zeno Clash 2:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 23 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Universe sandbox -- MB-DF6015FFD7989D15 - Taken by Javier23. 1 entrants total.
The first templar -- MB-C47968C5AE249238 - Taken by didamangi. 3 entrants total.
Gotham city imposters professional kit -- MB-F5509D4CC0702890
Batman Arkham city -- MB-ADBD16B1190462F1 - Taken by tylerf. 2 entrants total.
Thief gold -- MB-025750B36C30268C
Batman Arkham Asylum -- MB-BF2BA4434BDE04B7 - Taken by Leg-End. 3 entrants total.
Super meatboy, Lone survivor & braid -- MB-DE8295B1728FF622 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 3 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Humble introversion bundle (desura) -- MB-07672CBC41514FB9 - Taken by still
Lord of the rings: War in the North -- MB-E1F8AEF90D49FDB6 - Taken by Melhisedek. 1 entrants total.
Tropico Trilogy -- MB-AF1F2257C1648E54 - Taken by cardinalmind. 2 entrants total.
Inquisitor deluxe edition -- MB-C815E8D244DF33BF - Taken by yuraya. 2 entrants total.
Guardians of Middleearth -- MB-A91F03442590D943 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 3 entrants total.
Hard reset extended edition -- MB-2DEBD432E1DB6C3F - Taken by Altazor. 2 entrants total.
Zeno clash 2 -- MB-65E5EA7780DA6132 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 3 entrants total.
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC -- MB-C7557173FF2B1FA5 - Taken by shykyoichi. 1 entrants total.
Command & Conquer: Red alert 3 uprising -- MB-1F7E8B2B677FB582
The lord of the rings online steely dawn starter pack -- MB-AF079002E64FA1D8
ulgzbKC.png
Dungeons of Dredmore (desura) -- MB-B2132B9730BA5DE5 - Taken by Pudge. 1 entrants total.
Combat wings: battle of britain -- MB-3415A269B85C2E4B
Batman oranges DLC from humble bundle -- MB-B517B7C7DC35080F - Taken by cyrok. 2 entrants total.

I am suspicious of the below keys but they should hopefully work.
10 Classic SEGA Genesis Games, Medieval II: Total War, Typing of the Dead: Overkill, Binary Domain, Renegade Ops -- MB-FB4C5F3438EAC14F - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 2 entrants total.
Scribblenauts Unlimited -- MB-5CD8C8195E169934 - Taken by Elija2. 2 entrants total.
Alpha protocol, company of heroes, rome total war, hell yeah -- MB-74B6420D58F7E855 - Taken by fspm. 1 entrants total.
t1406371158z1.png

Ozium

Guys, stop giving things away I really want that, if won, would exclude me from winning another thing I really want.

why dont you win something
and then give something to put you back on payitforward?

Bad Rats

I didn't win anything yesterday, so I should be good by the time yours ends.
Unless someone does another good giveaway. Honestly, they're like free games at this point with everyone avoiding them to enter yours. It's too tempting!

PAYITFORWARD

Shadownet

Banned
Nothing like a shadownet giveaway to motivate me to clean up my old bundle purchases. Fair warning, some of the humble games may not work. It's really hard to tell but i only listed ones where i had not redeemed myself nor was there a gift link so hopefully they all work. I have separated the two that I have my suspicions about as I have no idea why I'd buy a bundle and not redeem any of the keys (humble sega bundle). Anyway here they are.

urgh i'm so tempted to enter for 2 of the games in there. But I made a promise to myself today. So I won't. good list of stuff though!

Shadownet

Banned
It's a pretty straightforward sequence of events.

welp. cant believe i missed that. you need to incorporate that X2 into your avatar lol

I'm pretty sure someone would have a spare code (I think I would have if I would go into my bundles archive and find all my spare codes)

dont worry about it Wil :) im sure other people will need it more than i do.

Dude, you should get in there. Chances are you won't win (unless you pull some subzero magic out of the hat).

I'm fine :) I can always get them later down the line. I used all my magic making sure this giveaway would happen on time.

and i was still late by 2 hours :p

Deitus

Since today is my birthday, I thought I would give a little token of appreciation to you guys. Thank you for making my time at SteamGAF a wonderful experience. There have been tough times but there were even more wonderful moments. You guys are an awesome group of people, don't ever change.

Holy wow at that giveaway! Not just a lot of games, but so many of them are really good. Thanks for being awesome!

Also, happy birthday! I hope you have enough money left over to treat yourself, because you definitely deserve it.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Mark of the Ninja -- MB-0C9FB60366EB0AB9 - Taken by brassica
Gun Monkeys -- MB-D7CFC14F87FF87C0 - Taken by Scipius
Dynamite Jack -- MB-BF6EADA36109816A - Taken by Kanhir

Huntsman -- MB-9754618D5990C68A - Taken by Vastag
Shattered Haven -- MB-CF7BB41A15C373FF
Hero of the Kingdom -- MB-DAB6F3D705B4D1EE - Taken by autoduelist
Kaptain Brawe -- MB-A7A6C4BA6F9234F2 - Taken by dinopoke
Bang Bang Racing -- MB-853789D6280FC62A - Taken by TheMadMan007
Grotesque 2 -- MB-C6718CCFB3031EC2 - Taken by aku:jiki
Grimind -- MB-9DEC8F4EF1585391 - Taken by FauX
Clickr -- MB-C90117B47BD32719 - Taken by WinterDemons
Lunar Flight -- MB-630B2E0F84EFCCD6 - Taken by Tesseract
Cargo! The Quest for Gravity -- MB-ED689ECE9809E284 - Taken by Ben652

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Mark of the Ninja was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Gun Monkeys was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Dynamite Jack was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Huntsman was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Shattered Haven was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Note: The key you added for Hero of the Kingdom was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Kaptain Brawe was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Bang Bang Racing was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Grotesque 2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Grimind was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Clickr was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Lunar Flight was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Cargo! The Quest for Gravity was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Final Slam 2 -- MB-D698199E825E985A - Taken by Cloudius12
Gun Monkeys -- MB-BB2607888B3A61F8 - Taken by wagamer
Dino D Day -- MB-67BA370B4237418C - Taken by A Fish Aficionado

Ok guys I checked my humble bundles against my steam account history, unfortunately I only just realised valve divides it into multiple tabs... so before when I couldn't find the sega bundle games listed and since on the humble site there was no 'redeemed by/gift link' I assumed they were unused, I have however spotted them under store transactions so they are 99% likely used. I apologize for anyone who enters those and I would like to know is it possible to cancel them so whoever does win doesn't get it counted as a win?

Vastag

Some humble bundle spares.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Vastag:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Vastag, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Thief Gold -- MB-D4105D7A0EE0A8AD
Daikatana -- MB-63A848260A388713 - Taken by Firehead
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin -- MB-D562409C33482ACA - Taken by KainXVIII
Hitman: Codename 47 -- MB-C3639121847EA32D - Taken by Asharakk

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE -- MB-6691EFB0E572F646 - Taken by Catshade
BATTLEPATHS -- MB-AE1F806456B8E9FA
RAILYARD MATCH-3 EVOLVED -- MB-5058C45992B5A0C5 - Taken by Zero-Crescent
TRACE VECTOR -- MB-5120D740E26E7F53 - Taken by Henry Swanson
ulgzbKC.png
THE SAMARITAN PARADOX (Desura) -- MB-7AD851C60CC9A3AF - Taken by Sammichu
LUMINOSITY -- MB-A242B8C536276529 - Taken by Henry Swanson
vRvbDCu.png
Command Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising Origin Key #2 -- MB-285C05403D575C58 - Taken by Sarcasm
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box Origin Key -- MB-3C15EEAAB7051E19 - Taken by Sarcasm
YELAXOT -- MB-EB03066D2A29570B - Taken by Sammichu
Aerena -- MB-CF6A07DF36915385 - Taken by GaussTek
THE LOOTCASTLE -- MB-7D75662DC21CA22D - Taken by Henry Swanson
DREAMING SARAH -- MB-2CC96DF68A5E7189 - Taken by rainking187
6180 THE MOON DELUXE -- MB-7537B916EDA81A88 - Taken by Henry Swanson

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for BATTLEPATHS was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for RAILYARD MATCH-3 EVOLVED was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for TRACE VECTOR was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for THE SAMARITAN PARADOX (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for LUMINOSITY was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Command Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising Origin Key #2 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box Origin Key was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for YELAXOT was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Aerena was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for THE LOOTCASTLE was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for DREAMING SARAH was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for 6180 THE MOON DELUXE was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Beelzebubs

Well I'm about to go to a 24 hour rehearsal for Rent. May as well give somebody something so they can enjoy themselves whilst I'm bored shitless.

p.s I'm poor but meh.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Beelzebubs, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Waves -- MB-D9F1E956BFE397D4 - Taken by Autofokus. 4 entrants total.

t1406362873z1.png

Hmm, Dreaming Sarah doesn't redeem on Steam, I'm guessing it's probably a Desura key. Thanks anyway anonymous.

EDIT: It is a Desura key, and it's already been used.

Shadownet

Banned
HmzzEEV.png

nbnt is a mind-reader I tell you. a couple days ago I was watching the trailer and thought that I should get this, cause it look different from other CoDs. It wasn't even on my wishlist. Thank you nbnt. :) you're amazing in many ways, and now everyone know you can read minds. lol

thanks god, he didn't gift me Battlefield Hardline. He somehow knew I like CoD better.

Nabs

thanks god, he didn't gift me Battlefield Hardline. He somehow knew I like CoD better.

You know what? You seem like a good fella. Happy B-Day!

Well I'm about to go to a 24 hour rehearsal for Rent. May as well give somebody something so they can enjoy themselves whilst I'm bored shitless.

p.s I'm poor but meh.

Your Waves giveaway made me check up on the dev. This is an interesting post from a few months back:

After the previous Week long sale I secretly dropped the price of Waves from $10 to $5. I did this secretly because I wanted to see what effect a change in price would have without any of the effects of coverage that might result. Well after 2 months the game has been pulling in over 3 times as many sales at the lower price than it was managing before thus proving something.

In practice this means that Waves is now pulling in enough money each month to support my (tiny) salary where before it was a constant cycle of building up reserves from big sales only to slowly deplete them over 6 months. Hopefully this should let me get ahead of the game and free up some money to pay contractors for Arena Tactics.

Interesting. I really like Waves. I hope people give it a shot @ $2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom