• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
Happy birthday mate. I do hope you know that your time here with us with all your sense of good humour and enjoyment has helped make a good experience for us as well in this thread.

Now remember as it is your birthday, you are allowed to do something silly for the sake of being silly. Don't let this right go unused,.

Thanks KenOD :) i'll keep that in mind. and he's right guys. Modbot can be used in other threads as well. No need to try and get to 25 by clogging up this thread. (unless if its a super awesome games. then think of SteamGAF first :p)

Wok

If people are going to be doing a lot of giveaways just for the sake of getting to that 25 point, rather than filling this thread with them, may I suggest and remind people ModBot can be used in other threads?

Too late for me. By the way, I notice now that I forgot the "multientry" tag in the previous giveaway. What happens if someone enters for several games? Is he disqualified?

ModBot said:
Instructions for Wok:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Anachronox -- MB-7F71C168A0ACA67E - Taken by TheMadMan007
Hitman 2 Silent Assassin -- MB-C65E18FD433B726A - Taken by Regginator
Daikatana -- MB-948B20B1AE731CC2 - Taken by ViviOggi. 1 entrants total.
Thief Gold -- MB-985A6618A9273B50 - Taken by SamVimes. 2 entrants total.
Battlestations Midway -- MB-054FEB7C009D93D5 - Taken by Catshade
Mini Ninjas -- MB-7DAD3202AFCF40DD - Taken by Gianni Merryman
Nosgoth Veteran Pack -- MB-7C7EA8C55315FD92

t1406369473z1.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for Wok:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deus Ex The Fall -- MB-D4B0467C15B61988 - Taken by Vuze. 5 entrants total.
Hitman Absolution -- MB-3A24E26D3C4ADBB0 - Taken by Strazyplus. 11 entrants total.
Hitman Codename 47 -- MB-E59AAF72ED502C15 - Taken by rhophiehalul78. 1 entrants total.
Deus Ex Invisible War -- MB-8750E8CC2FEB37DB - Taken by Mass_Pincup. 4 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Deus Ex The Fall was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Hitman Absolution was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Hitman Codename 47 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Deus Ex Invisible War was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1406370553z1.png

Benedict

I am unsure if all of these are available
With this giveaway I would like to ask a question.

These codes come directly from MY Indieroyale profile.
So it seems like I may have given these games away before and somebody here on GAF never activated them and used them for their own modbot-giveaway.

Easiest way to find out who these people are?

ModBot said:
Instructions for Benedict:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Benedict, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Fly'n -- MB-3B0C58CF9898B6A3 - Taken by Hugstable
Stealth Bastard Deluxe -- MB-6890496940CA8CA3 - Taken by WisK

Error: The key you tried to add for Face Noir failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.
Error: The key you tried to add for The Cat Lady failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

milena87

Since today is my birthday, I thought I would give a little token of appreciation to you guys. Thank you for making my time at SteamGAF a wonderful experience. There have been tough times and even more wonderful moments. You guys are an awesome group of people, don't ever change.

Happy birthday! :D
I hope you'll have a great day!

And thanks for the nice giveaways :)

Since today is my birthday, I thought I would give a little token of appreciation to you guys. Thank you for making my time at SteamGAF a wonderful experience. There have been tough times and even more wonderful moments. You guys are an awesome group of people, don't ever change.

Happy birthday Shadow! Hope you have a great day. :D

Dang that is a huge list of stuff. Gotta dig up some keys and attempt the challenge. XD

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Too late for me. By the way, I notice now that I forgot the "multientry" tag in the previous giveaway. What happens if someone enters for several games? Is he disqualified?

Without the multientry rule, only the first code sent into ModBot will count and the rest are ignored.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, I think I wasn't around the Steam thread when it launched. For anyone who has played it, how is it? I remember excitement when it was first announced, but it seems to have vanished from GAF's recollection just as fast.

Anteater

Max Power!
He's the man,
Whose name you'd love to touch!
But you mustn't touch.
His name sounds good in your ear,
but when you say it, you mustn't fear!
Cause his name can be said by anyone!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Max Payne Double Pack -- MB-3985E06D99BB62BC - Taken by Elija2. 1 entrants total.

t1406359753z1.png

btw there's a region lock:

Max Payne 1 and 2 cannot be played in: China, Myanmar, Venezuela, Italy, France, Russia and Germany

Wok

Without the multientry rule, only the first code sent into ModBot will count and the rest are ignored.

Thanks. I made a mistake by the way. Due to the ":", we cannot distinguish between different games of Hitman.
  • Hitman Codename 47
  • Hitman 2 Silent Assassin
  • Hitman Absolution
Ditto for Deus Ex.
  • Deus Ex Invisible War
  • Deus Ex The Fall
Is there a way to find out which is which in this giveaway?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, I think I wasn't around the Steam thread when it launched. For anyone who has played it, how is it? I remember excitement when it was first announced, but it seems to have vanished from GAF's recollection just as fast.
It's okay. Basic action. Cool backdrops. Great game? Maybe not. But fun for diehard Turtles fans.

There's a certain lack of polish. For example, there's a stupid bug where you can't choose which Turtle you want from the menu, but you can switch between them in-game.

I paid $3 and change for it, and I'm happy.

Shadownet

Banned
By the way, the challenge was not made by me. My concussion won't allow me to come up with awesome challenges so I asked another gafer to help. I'll keep his identity a secret so people won't bug him to death about what the answer might be :p

Just don't hate me if the challenge is too difficult :p lol you do have 7 tries!

Card Boy

Banned

Watch the Totalbiscuit WTF is video, the game wasn't QCed at all. You can fall the floor and clip through objects and walls.

Shadownet

Banned
Since today is my birthday, I thought I would give a little token of appreciation to you guys. Thank you for making my time at SteamGAF a wonderful experience. There have been tough times but there were even more wonderful moments. You guys are an awesome group of people, don't ever change.

Here is a little fun for everyone :) Good luck to everyone!
(A special thanks to a handful of people who helped made this happened. You know who you are! thank you so much guys from the bottom of my heart!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Great Detective Challenge"

If you win one of the prizes below then you are disqualified from this challenge. I want everyone to have a chance to win something. So choose carefully, do you want to risk it all for this challenge or play it a bit safer and enter the giveaways below?
Please read the rules and the challenge very carefully.
The prizes will be kept a secret until the winners are announced.

Please include in the title of your PM to me (The Great Detective Challenge - Submission) also please show your reasoning for all the answers and include your drawing/comic strip! Take your time with the drawing! no need to rush!
Link to the rules
Link to the challenge
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shadownet, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- MEGA GIVERS ONLY! You must have given away at least 25 games through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

(Some of these games are not available yet, I will gift them to you personally once they're available for preorder)

t1cxE6r.gif
Dead Rising 3 Apocalypse Edition -- MB-66D0CC47BD68A513 - Taken by oipic. 54 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Alien: Isolation -- MB-0E90B2C9265F9FA3 - Taken by Speevy. 62 entrants total.
Batman: Arkham Knight (2015) -- MB-D3441C80B7342F16 - Taken by Daedalos42. 68 entrants total.
Divinity: Original Sin #2 -- MB-F26E343ADB9FD1B1 - Taken by Toki767. 41 entrants total.
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-4C6AE727B04CC88F - Taken by AHA-Lambda. 43 entrants total.
Dying Light (2015) -- MB-A33F35DBC436224F - Taken by dot. 33 entrants total.
Mighty No. 9 (2015) -- MB-0290344FF9E0D9E0 - Taken by Benedict. 30 entrants total.
Hyper Light Drifter (2014) -- MB-2C82F7662DD36D5A - Taken by Wok. 31 entrants total.
Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015) -- MB-F139B8A6AF0EF846 - Taken by corrosivefrost. 51 entrants total.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor -- MB-F93825C973FAA0D9 - Taken by saunderez. 63 entrants total.

t1406442553z1.png

ModBot said:
I am giving away 38 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shadownet, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_586x192.jpg

capsule_467x181.jpg

Metro: Last Light Redux -- MB-75BA007DE28711A3 - Taken by DunderHassan. 68 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge -- MB-3B7E090538A2E0B1 - Taken by Cyan. 1 entrants total.
Syberia Bundle #3 -- MB-03AAC69A18E14AC6 - Taken by 73V3N. 1 entrants total.
Syberia Bundle #2 -- MB-9E30F9D5DBD93CE3 - Taken by Dingotech. 1 entrants total.
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-24563E07675EB919
Syberia Bundle -- MB-FCFEAEF503C2AE9B - Taken by tylerf. 1 entrants total.
Medal of Honor -- MB-49DE199D7742C396
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising -- MB-37D42CA7533D4D80
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-3FBC6CC4B2840248 - Taken by Dragoon En Regalia. 2 entrants total.
Serious Sam 3: BFE -- MB-FE9C758F7FF76108 - Taken by SSPssp. 3 entrants total.
Abyss Odyssey -- MB-33446565ED7F8975 - Taken by jshackles. 49 entrants total.
Medal of Honor #2 -- MB-F888AAD40516B4FB
Warlock -- MB-100E5CA182EA4ED7 - Taken by The Red Wizard. 2 entrants total.
Dead Space -- MB-F7A8AF92A22E3686
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising #2 -- MB-8EE9160FE181E3B0 - Taken by rookiejet. 2 entrants total.
Deponia The Complete Journey -- MB-B514D0EF1CB8F15E - Taken by wilflare. 17 entrants total.
Ys: Origin -- MB-D9B2135D18B6C482 - Taken by mannerbot. 21 entrants total.
Broforce #2 -- MB-7930E23E5FD71A40 - Taken by oupi. 56 entrants total.
Volgarr the Viking #2 -- MB-603D8B895B4E96CD - Taken by Locust. 28 entrants total.
Volgarr the Viking -- MB-2977A4A47AB8EA02 - Taken by Cyberquake. 28 entrants total.
NightSky -- MB-52816096450BBE20
Magicka + 2 DLC -- MB-81BD12CE254BF6D9
Desert Thunder -- MB-A145D5D71458DD47
Leviathan: Warships -- MB-3136E9F86E0BCEC9
Ys: The Oath in Felghana -- MB-38CC2C29925EAAD3 - Taken by PunishedSnake. 17 entrants total.
Humble Indie Bundle #2 (Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans) -- MB-B512E9E10B41AB97 - Taken by crazyrabbits - Taken by JakeD. 4 entrants total.
Garry's Mod -- MB-DD930770A494D282 - Taken by Deadbeat. 3 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge #2 -- MB-2ACDC8232BD9F221
Broforce -- MB-2D08C73DC54036F9 - Taken by ReduxMachine. 60 entrants total.
Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative -- MB-AAACD5CAC8C3186D - Taken by Kryptonite. 7 entrants total.
Rayman Origins -- MB-E9CE5E73F202403C - Taken by Sajjaja. 25 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-B123FDA2EF8D34A9 - Taken by Rudakus. 3 entrants total.
ibb & obb -- MB-4D7FF53BBE421689 - Taken by drakaenae. 10 entrants total.
Divinity: Original Sin -- MB-8B3D6EC16A94BD40 - Taken by Anteater. 70 entrants total.
Cities in Motion 2 -- MB-21A5EBB001E4D1FD - Taken by Ventara. 6 entrants total.
Aperture Tag: The Paint Gun Testing Initiative #2 -- MB-BA2B1301FB7F880D - Taken by dirtywhirlwind. 6 entrants total.
Metro 2033 Redux -- MB-B19F9E452CF92E55 - Taken by diablogod. 51 entrants total.

t1406442613z1.png

wilflare

or should I have made this GARBAGEDUMP
EDIT welp right after Shadownet - no one is gonna care about me now :(

ModBot said:
Instructions for wilflare:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (wilflare, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Hitman: Codename 47 -- MB-8461480C4699C6B0 - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk. 2 entrants total.
Legends of Persia -- MB-9EDD823C05700A0D - Taken by aurelioking. 3 entrants total.
REVENGE OF THE TITANS -- MB-57683292B1A8662B - Taken by Emperor_EL. 7 entrants total.
LUCIUS -- MB-984FF7C1AA74581F - Taken by Necromanti. 2 entrants total.
Thief Gold -- MB-0C6E85B21BBAFE89 - Taken by Zhao_Yun. 2 entrants total.
LEGEND OF DUNGEON -- MB-91339A5DF2FC7807 - Taken by Undead Bokun. 3 entrants total.
Hitman Absolution -- MB-D8A23E1AE67C9274 - Taken by Kiru. 9 entrants total.
Etherlords I and II -- MB-CDDD47B62F437764 - Taken by itschris. 5 entrants total.
//N.P.P.D. RUSH//- THE MILK OF ULTRAVIOLET -- MB-9B405263F1B0FC03 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 2 entrants total.
Deus Ex: Invisible War -- MB-B753297DF5FB7960 - Taken by Axass. 3 entrants total.
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin -- MB-849C85D374680385 - Taken by Ruruja. 4 entrants total.

Note: The key you added for REVENGE OF THE TITANS was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Etherlords I and II was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1406370013z1.png

Ban Puncher

FREE SHIT YO

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Man Puncher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon -- MB-8554A7BD860C77CE - Taken by NingenJanai. 6 entrants total.
100% Orange Juice -- MB-8AB2ADE6233A5083 - Taken by Ventara. 5 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-EA659CE496008A01 - Taken by Roboleon. 1 entrants total.

t1406360173z1.png

wilflare

okay got to go :/

SQUARE, GIVE ME CO-OP!

ModBot said:
Instructions for wilflare:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (wilflare, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

header_292x136.jpg

Mini Ninjas #3 -- MB-92968FE9C11DEA3A - Taken by properpropaganda. 1 entrants total.
Mini Ninjas #2 -- MB-8FF7859844EE2EAC - Taken by Jmanunknown. 3 entrants total.
Mini Ninjas #1 -- MB-B80BEE752BC805FC - Taken by zerokoolpsx. 2 entrants total.

t1406360893z1.png

Wok

Thanks. I made a mistake by the way. Due to the ":", we cannot distinguish between different games of Hitman.
  • Hitman Codename 47
  • Hitman 2 Silent Assassin
  • Hitman Absolution
Ditto for Deus Ex.
  • Deus Ex Invisible War
  • Deus Ex The Fall
Is there a way to find out which is which in this giveaway?

I have found a way. Sorry for the spam.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Wok:

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Deus Ex The Fall -- MB-D4B0467C15B61988 - Taken by Vuze. 5 entrants total.
Hitman Absolution -- MB-3A24E26D3C4ADBB0 - Taken by Strazyplus. 11 entrants total.
Hitman Codename 47 -- MB-E59AAF72ED502C15 - Taken by rhophiehalul78. 1 entrants total.
Deus Ex Invisible War -- MB-8750E8CC2FEB37DB - Taken by Mass_Pincup. 4 entrants total.

Note: The key you added for Deus Ex The Fall was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Hitman Absolution was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Hitman Codename 47 was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Deus Ex Invisible War was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1406370553z1.png

Ventara

Guys, stop giving things away I really want that, if won, would exclude me from winning another thing I really want.

But there's no guarantee you'll win!

Edit: And there we go. I just won OJ, which I probably wouldn't have if Shadownet's giveaway wasn't going on.
Still gonna enter Shadownet's giveaway. Man's gotta dream...

Shadownet

Banned
crap.. I just realized.. I had some more games to giveaway.. I forgot to include them...

Oh well.. I'll save them for another occasion.

------

Edit: And there we go. I just won OJ, which I probably wouldn't have if Shadownet's giveaway wasn't going on.
Still gonna enter Shadownet's giveaway. Man's gotta dream...

tumblr_mg7y95wzug1r2bzz4o1_400.gif

crap.. I just realized.. I had some more games to giveaway.. I forgot to include them...

Oh well.. I'll save them for another occasion.

I wish you didn't hide Divinity and Dead Rising behind the 25 giver rules. Despite my giveaway a few days ago I don't own most of those games myself. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom