• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forward Forward

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (shykyoichi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Galcon Legends -- MB-6241130980637245 - Taken by BernardoOne. 2 entrants total.
Anachronox -- MB-13A274226EC0055C - Taken by Ben652. 1 entrants total.
Agricultural Simulator 2013 -- MB-8B64DA5EF3CA9CA6 - Taken by Boom Boom Pow. 2 entrants total.
Draw a Stickman -- MB-5589364FE5B4BD04
Hitman 2 -- MB-AE09AC5645B36775 - Taken by Gangxxter. 1 entrants total.
Daikatana -- MB-000702F2D3F569AF - Taken by Rhaknar. 1 entrants total.
Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming -- MB-20EC22D4884AE011 - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
Thief Gold -- MB-1FC5A1FC1B73C103
Ethan: Meteor Hunter -- MB-81E90ACCD99F1B17 - Taken by grindamasta. 3 entrants total.
Hitman -- MB-FC9F68ADE37C47B9 - Taken by L.O.R.D. 3 entrants total.
Mechanic Escape -- MB-09B2521B0BD70CB6 - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.
Finding Teddy -- MB-AB4CBCCB933C2A47 - Taken by FauX. 2 entrants total.
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians -- MB-EA2F6D847A0A3884
Mini Ninjas -- MB-C17332AED3C21DC8 - Taken by Jive Turkey. 4 entrants total.

t1406373253z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
sigh. and that's the reason why I'm not even redeeming the first game.. sigh.

The first game is still worth it, even without the second game bundled yet. The Longest Journey really is a great point and click adventure game that deserves a lot of the praise that surrounds it.

It does take a bit of effort to run smoothly, but there are fixes for that.

Pretty much.
I should spam some Desura keys

No one will take them unless they're in a garbage dump :p

I don't own Broforce and still got the OlliOlli coupon.

You get the coupon if you own Hotline Miami and/or Broforce.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Aquaria -- MB-27C2DCADE1E198C0 - Taken by Leezard. 2 entrants total.
Cortex Command -- MB-01FAA262F701E2EB - Taken by hitoshi. 1 entrants total.
Waking Mars -- MB-489E7304EF90EE88 - Taken by MKUltra. 1 entrants total.

t1406363413z1.png

Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Final Slam 2 -- MB-D698199E825E985A - Taken by Cloudius12
Gun Monkeys -- MB-BB2607888B3A61F8 - Taken by wagamer
Dino D Day -- MB-67BA370B4237418C - Taken by A Fish Aficionado

Thanks anonymous!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Runespell Overture -- MB-F945C215414AC6A8 - Taken by xeris
xheRJRF.gif
Gish -- MB-2A477E5556D610B8 - Taken by aku:jiki
Hoard -- MB-C2702DF1778FFF72
War of the Roses Kingmaker -- MB-BB968FA3603A5225 - Taken by Servizio

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Ok guys I checked my humble bundles against my steam account history, unfortunately I only just realised valve divides it into multiple tabs... so before when I couldn't find the sega bundle games listed and since on the humble site there was no 'redeemed by/gift link' I assumed they were unused, I have however spotted them under store transactions so they are 99% likely used. I apologize for anyone who enters those and I would like to know is it possible to cancel them so whoever does win doesn't get it counted as a win?

Well, if you use the GARBAGEDUMP instruction the wins will not be counted by modbot. :)

It's okay. Basic action. Cool backdrops. Great game? Maybe not. But fun for diehard Turtles fans.

There's a certain lack of polish. For example, there's a stupid bug where you can't choose which Turtle you want from the menu, but you can switch between them in-game.

I paid $3 and change for it, and I'm happy.

Watch the Totalbiscuit WTF is video, the game wasn't QCed at all. You can fall the floor and clip through objects and walls.

Thanks for the impressions. I'll probably wait until a discount then.

Shadownet

Banned
Well I'm about to go to a 24 hour rehearsal for Rent. May as well give somebody something so they can enjoy themselves whilst I'm bored shitless.

p.s I'm poor but meh.

I love RENT! :D omg I wish I could go see you preform! good luck!! <3

---------------------

QuOwnXy.png

I didn't want to spam the thread with stuff like this. So last one. I promise. but this was just too funny to not share. lol Thank you Man Puncher!

maneil99

Collins. I'm just procrastinating in this thread as I'm too lazy to go.

You rehearse for 24 hours?

OT: I got the right joker streets and venom's anyone know a good art program that's not paint :p

Also, anyone here from GuildWarsGAF I haven o idea what I'm doing and I'm level 28, my guy looks like a homeless bear

Beelzebubs

You rehearse for 24 hours?

OT: I got the right joker streets and venom's anyone know a good art program that's not paint :p

Show opens next month so we're cracking down hardcore, and it's a bit of a publicity stunt, there'll be livestreams and constant social media updates.

Also free art program, use G.I.M.P it's free Photoshop.

Ban Puncher

I got bollocked for singing that, one of the directors friends have aids so I'm not allowed any fun. It's intriguing as I'm a 6 foot tall, straight, skinny white dude playing a gay black man with aids.

I have to simulate sex on stage with a guy and kiss him.... Ah well.

You could sing the waifu-uguu-senpai version 'Everyone Has Maids' that I just made up in my head right now.

diablogod

Here ya go, extras from my massive steam game list.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 18 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (diablogod, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hydrophobia: Prophecy -- MB-C41ACEF89EC802EA - Taken by dave is ok. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded -- MB-8CD09F18B210217E - Taken by freshVeggie. 3 entrants total.
Gun Metal -- MB-5383988D70348600 - Taken by ExitPlanetDust. 3 entrants total.
Reversion - The Meeting -- MB-4FC36E54465DDF11 - Taken by Dambrosi. 3 entrants total.
Velvet Assassin -- MB-2B68C7216B77F200 - Taken by Sarcasm. 2 entrants total.
Gravi -- MB-2E31F526728DA726 - Taken by XDDX. 5 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-3803403F3D8B8DAF - Taken by Hugstable. 4 entrants total.
Reversion - The Meeting #2 -- MB-E301905A1954A2A5 - Taken by factorone. 5 entrants total.
Ghostship Aftermath -- MB-7DB2668EB05094EA - Taken by $h@d0w. 1 entrants total.
Millennium 2: Take Me Higher -- MB-93D609A3849F360E - Taken by Ruruja. 4 entrants total.
Inversion NA Region Locked -- MB-C4756AD08B7CE666 - Taken by maneil99. 1 entrants total.
Satazius -- MB-0C11D1947CA07796 - Taken by Teppic. 2 entrants total.
Little Racers STREET -- MB-D05FE550984CD3A1 - Taken by electroflame. 7 entrants total.
Diehard Dungeon -- MB-267C8220BA70C566 - Taken by Kuroyume. 4 entrants total.
Aztaka -- MB-34422F900B90BE8E - Taken by weemadarthur. 2 entrants total.
Saturday Morning RPG -- MB-790E12B2E0104646 - Taken by Diedac. 2 entrants total.
Woodle Tree -- MB-457C91D531E69334 - Taken by Pop. 4 entrants total.
Huntsman: The Orphange - Halloween Edition -- MB-3087E283025D91BF - Taken by fuzzy123. 4 entrants total.

t1406373733z1.png

Noticed The Room coming soon on steam.

header_292x136.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/288160/

Although I feel The Room 2 is a stronger experience, I still can't recommend it highly enough (depending on what the price comes out to of course).

Conceptually it is pretty simple, with the game comprising of a series of puzzles that resolve down to a pixel hunt and a bit of simple logic.

However the atmosphere is brilliant, the puzzles often clever and there is a good chunk of game there to sink your teeth into. If I might compare it to something like Year Walk, I would suggest the atmosphere is more consistent, the puzzles better and it all just makes more "sense"...even though none of the somewhat understated story really makes any sense (which is kind of the point).

If you haven't picked it up on the ipad (where it shines) I'd strongly suggest checking it out.

How can I retire from a giveaway?
What happens if I enter for a raffle and discover I don't want it BEFORE the raffle is drawn for? How do I disqualify myself?

Again, I really must suggest that you take a few seconds to consider if you really want something before entering the raffle. But now that you've done it, you can disqualify yourself by sending a PM to ModBot with the subject line disqualify me and any body text. This will disqualify you from ALL outstanding raffles you have entered, and you will not be able to re-enter those raffles later.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=858592

Dr Dogg

Noticed The Room coming soon on steam.

header_292x136.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/288160/

Although I feel The Room 2 is a stronger experience, I still can't recommend it highly enough (depending on what the price comes out to of course).

Conceptually it is pretty simple, with the game comprising of a series of puzzles that resolve down to a pixel hunt and a bit of simple logic.

However the atmosphere is brilliant, the puzzles often clever and there is a good chunk of game there to sink your teeth into. If I might compare it to something like Year Walk, I would suggest the atmosphere is more consistent, the puzzles better and it all just makes more "sense"...even though none of the somewhat understated story really makes any sense (which is kind of the point).

If you haven't picked it up on the ipad (where it shines) I'd strongly suggest checking it out.

I've had this on iOS for donkey's years but put not much more than 5 mins in. One thing I'm wondering is how this will transfer to a different control scheme. I guess you kind of key the same level of control and acceptation as a touch interface with a mouse but it still has a slightly different visual feedback. Anyway good to see you haven't disappeared and cheers for the info.

Kanhir

Humble overspill. Turns out I got Thief Gold in a giveaway right before I checked this bundle out, so I'm passing on the love. :)

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kanhir, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Thief Gold -- MB-78CCD75C39744F3F
Hitman Absolution -- MB-A410373C3353EEBF - Taken by Purkake4
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut -- MB-82133CF147C1CC4D - Taken by oipic
Just Cause 2 -- MB-D0ECF1D27FC7FBEA - Taken by Perun

Since today is my birthday, I thought I would give a little token of appreciation to you guys. Thank you for making my time at SteamGAF a wonderful experience. There have been tough times but there were even more wonderful moments. You guys are an awesome group of people, don't ever change.

Here is a little fun for everyone :) Good luck to everyone!
(A special thanks to a handful of people who helped made this happened. You know who you are! thank you so much guys from the bottom of my heart!)

iavanzdjjay9ak2sab.gif

Happy birthday! Fantastic giveaway, lots of great stuff in there. I wish I could enter for Metro Redux, but alas, it's been a while since I've given away something and buying a bundle just to hand out would feel too cheap compared to your generosity. So instead: good luck to the entrants! May they go to a worthy home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom