• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

dot

YES! 5 with team protoman and colonel was awesome! I love protoman but I personally went with team colonel. Also, the star force games for ds were pretty awesome too!

I had Team Protoman. My best friend had Team Colonel and we would always battle, haha. So fun. I never had the chance to play the Starforce games though. Also i didn't like how they changed the perspective to behind you character. :/

Looking at Vertical Drop in the OP, need it.

It does look kinda good. Was looking through the OP today too.

Mono

Why does Bethesda hate early adopters so much?

I'm definitely waiting for discounted GotY editions on future Bethesda games.

I get screwed over every time for buying the base game at release, but I still end up doing it every time!! :/ They really need to discount their DLC.

I bought Skyrim when it came out, and then ended up buying Skyrim LE just for the DLC because it was cheaper than buying all of the DLC...

taco543

Where did you hear this? :D
First one was a great lil title if you are into street fighter
Ok so I googled it and im stupid lol, its Version 2 update my bad for the false hope I'll edit my first post.
I had Team Protoman. My best friend had Team Colonel and we would always battle, haha. So fun. I never had the chance to play the Starforce games though. Also i didn't like how they changed the perspective to behind you character. :/

I wasn't a big of fan of that either but you kinda get used to it, but I do indeed prefer the side views of battle network more!

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
saoirselollypop1tsjq.gif
Violet and Daisy was a fun movie (Sersh and Alexis Bledel :3). Well, more for James Gandolfini.

tumblr_mt7e756xn11rxybsfo1_500.gif

I liked the years when I was in gradeschool and my birthday fell on the labor day weekend. I always thought that was so cool. This year it's on a wednesday though, so I'll probably be celebrating it over the weekend anyway.

I found this out back in the Morrowind days.

I get screwed over every time for buying the base game at release, but I still end up doing it every time!! :/ They really need to discount their DLC.

I bought Skyrim when it came out, and then ended up buying Skyrim LE just for the DLC because it was cheaper than buying all of the DLC...

LE Skyrim vs. Dragonborn is a ~$3.50 difference. It's a stupid gouging of their most loyal customers.

I can't give Bethesda the satisfaction...

If you're not in a hurry to play the game, it's always wise to wait on TES & Co. games. Til all those mods kick in etc.

Patience is a virtue ... I don't have.

Divius

I don't think I've ever bought DLC

Levyne

Banned
Speaking of dlc, just bought the dark souls 2 season pass. Before any reviews and despite mediocre previews. Part of the problem ;_;

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Speaking of dlc, just bought the dark souls 2 season pass. Before any reviews and despite mediocre previews. Part of the problem ;_;

oh theres mediocre previews of the (first I assume?) DLC? I havent followed it at all, thats disapointing, the Dark Souls 1 DLC was probably the best content in the game

So I caved and purchased Butt Simulator before Deitus' giveaway was over, thinking that ModBot wouldn't choose me, so here is my penance. Apologies to Deitus and anyone else who suffered due to my impatience to start simulating those butts!

No good deed goes unpunished.

lol, It's like the 5th time this is happening

It's called jawmunchering or jawmunching.

There's no problem here unless FROM trolls us all.

Levyne

Banned
The "mediocre" comment is probably just me coloring my expectations with impressions like this (polygon)

Titled "Crown of the Sunken King," the first DLC pack for Dark Souls 2 begins in the depths of The Black Gulch, an underground area filled with poison-shooting statues and giant worm monsters. Though you technically warp to the new areas from The Black Gulch, you'll remain underground and a lot of the themes and threats carry over.

I'm still pretty excited for it. More Souls is (almost) always good.

Deitus

If I can still buy it off of a Russian here in about a month, I'll buy it, give it away, then buy myself a copy, and then enter my own giveaway. It's the only way to be sure.

Sounds like a foolproof plan.

Reposting my giveaway:
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Deitus, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Metal Gear Rising -- MB-7DDFFE6D05C6C996 - Taken by Kaper. 101 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Metal Gear Rising was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1405901381z1.png

Just finished Marlow Briggs, had a lot of fun with it.
Except for that retarded mini-game during the credits, literally the worst thing I've ever played.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Anyone from here beaten Ikaruga without continues? Seems impossible. I can clear the first level but when the second one starts I get my ass kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom