• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
E0138626D226021A3A0FA3DD341917AFFC27DB37

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It has parkours and melee combat.
I'm not even joking.

you can make everything sound shit if you say it like that. Wolfenstein had "melee combat" too, aka the melee kills, which is what I read doom has

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Started Wolfenstein TNO and I'm enjoying the hell out of it so far. Game's incredibly fun, but the cutscenes are also well done and I'm drawn into the story. I'm not big on stealth, but taking out the commanders first in some of the encounters is pretty satisfying.

Glad there was a sale a few days ago, been meaning to play this and it does not disappoint.

It's weird that there are no AA options in the settings though

Divinity repost

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (ItsGeeMcGee, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Divinity Original Sin -- MB-497871B42ACB66A0 - Taken by Stallion Free. 114 entrants total.

t1405899739z1.png

Started Wolfenstein TNO and I'm enjoying the hell out of it so far. Game's incredibly fun, but the cutscenes are also well done and I'm drawn into the story. I'm not big on stealth, but taking out the commanders first in some of the encounters is pretty satisfying.

Glad it got that sale a few days ago, been meaning to play this and it does not disappoint.

Yup having a lot of fun. Stealth is pretty easy when you are able to use it and it goes pretty fast so I kind of like it. The throwing daggers make it so much better though, those things are fun.

Grief.exe

Wow.

After using my 1440p phone, then going back to my 720p phone, there is a massive difference. I just picked my old one up and was blown away by how different it looked.

I wonder if I will see the same level of change when switching to a 1440p monitor.

Eanan

Wow.

After using my 1440p phone, then going back to my 720p phone, there is a massive difference. I just picked my old one up and was blown away by how different it looked.

I wonder if I will see the same level of change when switching to a 1440p monitor.

LG G3 by any chance?

L.O.R.D

Should be a coupon input box somewhere during checkout.
(It's been ages since I bought anything from gamefly myself)

ok, i found it , but...

GFeBXeR.jpg

well..screw them , i don't think i'll even play it anyway
i think its god way to tell me this game is not for me

====

if i can't buy it,so i think i will make a nice giveaway now

ModBot said:
Instructions for L.O.R.D:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (L.O.R.D, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Vd1j7n6.png

Operation Flashpoint: Red River -- MB-1C2216E90A52143D - Taken by Stallion Free. 5 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-C52228A68A2A94C3 - Taken by salazar547. 47 entrants total.
Overlord and Raising Hell DLC -- MB-5FD8F8952AED14BC - Taken by billmcdougal. 3 entrants total.
Operation Flashpoint -- MB-A116A037A68B5DCE - Taken by Deadbeat. 3 entrants total.
Rise of the Argonauts -- MB-54601C75B24597A7 - Taken by Dambrosi. 2 entrants total.

t1405907852z1.png

EDIT : what is this "Mystery Game #1" ???
i only put 4 games

Toki767

Wow.

On a monitor it should be even more noticeable.

Grief.exe

is there any game on steam thats similar to something like crash bandicoot or mario 64??

I haven't played through these games yet, but Jet Set Radio and Alice: Madness Returns may be worth looking into as well. On top of my original recommendation of Pyschonauts.

JSR will be a different take on 3D platforming than the other games of course.

LG G3 by any chance?

Yes. I need to root this thing and get some of this Verizon bloat out of here, but loving the LG skin on this. It's essentially stock 4.4 with some slight tweaks, doesn't have ludicrous changes like some of the other manufacturer's skins.

On a monitor it should be even more noticeable.

That's what motivated me to make the post. The incredibly tight pixel density should make it less noticeable, but my perception is night and day.

Wow.

Your monitor is 1080p though, right?

Shadownet

Banned
Just had a lot of fun in Destiny with Huggie and Phoenix. even if we sucked. :p

Got back from the doctor.

Look like they'll need to cut me open in 2 places. welp fun.

Hugstable

Banned
Just had a lot of fun in Destiny with Huggie and Phoenix. even if we sucked. :p

Got back from the doctor.

Look like they'll need to cut me open in 2 places. welp fun.

:(, hope everything goes well dude. Does it have to do with your concussion or is it your arm/leg?

L.O.R.D

for the new page

ModBot said:
Instructions for L.O.R.D:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (L.O.R.D, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Vd1j7n6.png

Operation Flashpoint: Red River -- MB-1C2216E90A52143D - Taken by Stallion Free. 5 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-C52228A68A2A94C3 - Taken by salazar547. 47 entrants total.
Overlord and Raising Hell DLC -- MB-5FD8F8952AED14BC - Taken by billmcdougal. 3 entrants total.
Operation Flashpoint -- MB-A116A037A68B5DCE - Taken by Deadbeat. 3 entrants total.
Rise of the Argonauts -- MB-54601C75B24597A7 - Taken by Dambrosi. 2 entrants total.

t1405907852z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom