• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

Is Interstellar Marines still a buggy mess?

YOU! enter mine right now! :O pretty please? don't feel guilty. seriously, don't. this is all fun and game. and if you do win its because Modbot loves you.

Could you repost it or link it? I'm having trouble tracking it down.

dot

Whoa looks like Primal Carnage is getting a huge update. It's been talked about for awhile but I don't think any of it has hit yet.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=215470

A UI update is also in the works.

A lot of great changes that I can hopefully use to convince more of you to play with me. I made a steam group and everything.

Wow, this sounds kinda good! I remember liking the game during the free weekend thing. Guess i'll put it higher up my wishlist...

I wonder how Dot's room looks like. Should I be worried?

Haha...don't worry. It's very plain and normal.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Oh? My interest is piqued. What kind of mods are we talking? Do you have any links? Cheers in advance.

It's made by a fellow NeoGAF'er, the Fluffy Manager, which is a mod manager for Resident Evil 4, 5, 6, and Revelations on Steam.

He is a big person in the RE modding community, and with the Fluffy Manager you can really easily mod RE6 elements, and one of the best features is effecting player lobbies. I believe even if no one else is using the manager, other people can join my mercenaries lobbies if I'm hosting a multi-person lobby with one. But as a security and anti-cheat measure of the manager, we'd be able to play (and I'd even be able to mod to do some ridiculous things while playing), but our score would be zero for anti-cheat.

This same manager with a bit more elbow grease can actually be used to play the campaign with up to 7 players, but it requires a bit more elbow grease to get working and is a lot glitchier than mercs and you have to do things like teleport players to your position to make it work.

Video about it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHIKFCH8f-Q

Backlogger

About The Fall.

I was curious and thought I'd give it a shot, so I played the first 30mins just now. While controls feel a bit awkward (camera is slow and they use the X-button to confirm. daheck) I think it's quite alright so far.

Might even continue it after I finish Trine.

Its not bad if you realize it was a mobile game first. Its not great, but its not bad.

Be aware that it's episodic. I'm not sure what the timeframe looks like for the later instalments, but if you're one of those people who prefers to wait until a game is a complete package then you'd be better off moving to something else.

Yeah, I didn't realize this going in and wish I had waited for a complete version. I feel like I can't mark it as complete in my backlog until I finish all episodes. The OCD is killing me

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Beatbuddy Tale of the Guardians -- MB-BF206EA30073370C - Taken by ReduxMachine
To the Moon -- MB-1FE0E1E80A47DC6B - Taken by EdmondD. 4 entrants total.

t1406401454z1.png

Elija2

I'm gonna give Bat Rats away on my birthday.

Also, are there any people here that would be interested in playing Resident Evil 6 some time?

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Really Big Sky Key -- MB-9C75904AD21DAE38 - Taken by AsylumX

I don't know Sub-Zero as well as some of the regulars here, but I have no cause to blame him for anything. Here's hoping that, when he returns, he will feel rejuvenated and hopefully accepted in our giveaway paradise. For all the crazy shenanigans happening recently—including the possible demise of Gravelord Nitro, which is sudden—Steam-GAF's still an awesome haunt. It's made me more aware than ever of the breadth of games I can buy online for ludicrously good value, and the gaming here (that I haven't participated in, naturally) seems exciting. Most importantly, everyone here's doing a good thing; we're this forum's Algonquin Round Table, so it's the best of times and the worst of them, just be glad it evens out as a positive.

Time for me to save up for Christmas and April the 20th, as that's when I get to hold my birthday special. With Hitler, of course.

Hugstable

Banned
Like I imagined, most problems have been fixed.
Now to be finally present before a giveaway for it ends..

Huh, didn't know that. Since it bombed ain't it unlikely to see more though?

Heh so many giveaways with it I coulda entered, but dat .gif misled me for so long! I didn't know it started off as a mobile game either. I just think it's funny that that .gif is still being passed around all the time when it doesn't represent the game at all anymore considering it was just a bug. I still need to remod Deus Ex 1 again and do another playthrough of that, haven't played DX1 in about 3 years or so now and I used to play it every 2 years haha. The original has so many paths and augments that you can play through the game a few times and still be fun since things will go different depending on how you approach the game.

Ventara

Is there really no way to check if a key has been used? What if you enter the key for a game you already have? Would it tell you that you already have the game and not use the key? Will it tell you the key has been used?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of JustLynx, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JustLynx, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

To the Moon -- MB-EA1403E224235D91 - Taken by PossumMeat. 3 entrants total.

t1406441353z1.png

Jawmuncher

It's made by a fellow NeoGAF'er, the Fluffy Manager, which is a mod manager for Resident Evil 4, 5, 6, and Revelations on Steam.

He is a big person in the RE modding community, and with the Fluffy Manager you can really easily mod RE6 elements, and one of the best features is effecting player lobbies. I believe even if no one else is using the manager, other people can join my mercenaries lobbies if I'm hosting a multi-person lobby with one. But as a security and anti-cheat measure of the manager, we'd be able to play (and I'd even be able to mod to do some ridiculous things while playing), but our score would be zero for anti-cheat.

This same manager with a bit more elbow grease can actually be used to play the campaign with up to 7 players, but it requires a bit more elbow grease to get working and is a lot glitchier than mercs and you have to do things like teleport players to your position to make it work.

Oh man I was wondering of those mods ever came out. I'll need to mess around with that sometime.

Is there really no way to check if a key has been used? What if you enter the key for a game you already have? Would it tell you that you already have the game and not use the key? Will it tell you the key has been used?

No way to check unless someone who doesn't own it activates it, will then show as duplicate key if it's used.
If you already own it, it will just say that you already own it.

Speaking of keys, just take my damn keys! :)

If you mean in Steam, it will tell you that you already have the game. The key should still be good.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Anachronox -- MB-8CBCF432D794D869 - Taken by kennah

Ventara

No way to check unless someone who doesn't own it activates it, will then show as duplicate key if it's used.
If you already own it, it will just say that you already own it.

Speaking of keys, just take my damn keys! :)

So whether it's been used or not, it'll just tell me I already have it? Damn, was hoping it'd just do that for the unused keys.

If you mean in Steam, it will tell you that you already have the game. The key should still be good.

Wait, I'm confused. So if it hasn't been used, it'll tell me I already have the game, and if it's been used, it'll tell me it's a duplicate?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Has there been any news on the next part at all?
If I were them I wouldn't bother with it. The Fall is the most horrible game I have played

I'm not sure. There's a progress update dated June 26th, but it's for backers only.

Well, the game was half off throughout the Summer Sale, so it may have made a decent amount of money there as $5 is firmly within impulse purchase territory. I do find it rather odd that the additional Kickstarter funding went towards stretch goals rather than development of the two future episodes, though.

ModBot said:
Instructions for The Dear Leader:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The Dear Leader, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Landmark 1 Week Closed Beta Key -- MB-9CB00F20B69394D9
Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete -- MB-6FCEBE83A6F15DBC - Taken by okiemok
EVE Online Rifter Ship Skin -- MB-943A7E9FA6CC9936
Warframe Booster Pack -- MB-F1A7FA0DBECE52A1 - Taken by SirKhalid
EVE Online Trial Key -- MB-09731827DB38914A
SMITE Almighty Zeus -- MB-42BDAB485BA7388D
Total War Rome II Nomadic Tribes Culture Pack -- MB-4D51219C87B2E21F

Civ III and Total War Rome II DLC are Steam keys (TWRII key requires base game) and the other keys can be redeemed on their games respective websites. No thanks are necessary, just cleaned out my Humble library, Enjoy! :)

JaseC

If you think you may have used it, you can try this. Steam is set to prioritise "Product already owned" ahead of "Duplicate product code", which I think is backwards -- if the two were switched around then checking the status of a key would be trivial.

Some leftovers from previous giveaways.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (electroflame, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Thief Gold #6 -- MB-65E27351A43CDD6C - Taken by okiemok
Thief Gold #10 -- MB-1228FE862F5B2012 - Taken by Hanzou. 6 entrants total.
Thief Gold #12 -- MB-815EBAE5614B9830
Thief Gold #5 -- MB-A502F93994ED1389
Thief Gold #3 -- MB-2F6B0A75CD971376 - Taken by Andrefpvs. 5 entrants total.
Thief Gold #16 -- MB-F5B3EBF19637E212 - Taken by TheFightingFish. 3 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin) -- MB-486AA47EEFA9C5B9 - Taken by Real4Life
Thief Gold #9 -- MB-2744E6A2F7F7E890
Thief Gold -- MB-6B0FB7E9ED2F6964
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge (Origin) -- MB-64FE004AD0F910DF - Taken by daisysmurf
vRvbDCu.png
Populous (Origin) -- MB-EE271A4DCAD8A6E4 - Taken by Armoured Priest. 1 entrants total.
Thief Gold #13 -- MB-7DB75176846ABCF1
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising (Origin) -- MB-E1233E8B252612E7 - Taken by Gurthang
Thief Gold #15 -- MB-97C621C038DE827F

t1406399474z1.png

Shadownet

Banned
So since Phoenix won't be on here much today. He asked if I could come up with a game night if you all don't mind.

What would you guys like to play?

CSGO, TF2, DOTA 2, L4D2.

If you have any other recommendation, please comment.

Obviously if we have a lot of people playing we might split up.

Like half will play CSGO and the other half will play DOTA 2. (or 2 CSGO is fine too)

I'll make a time where it will be good for mostly everyone. Is 7-8pm EDT good?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot Basics:

Mini Ninjas -- MB-AFA386E32300C349 - Taken by eek5

Jawmuncher

So since Phoenix won't be on here much today. He asked if I could come up with a game night if you all don't mind.

CSGO, TF2, DOTA 2, L4D2.

Like half will play CSGO and the other half will play DOTA 2. (or 2 CSGO is fine too)

Can't everyone play L4D2 in one of those gigantous rooms.

CSGO, TF2, DOTA 2, L4D2.

Obligatory Payday 2 recommendation :) or GMOD Prop Hunt would be fun.

Ventara

If you think you may have used it, you can try this. Steam is set to prioritise "Product already owned" ahead of "Duplicate product code", which I think is backwards -- if the two were switched around then checking the status of a key would be trivial.

Ah, that sucks. And thanks for the help, though I think I'm too lazy for that, lol. I'll just give away the games I know for sure haven't been used.

I'd be down for either TF2 or CS:GO. Around 3 or 4 PM Pacific would work for me.

If you can't make a Steam Group announcement about it, let me know and I'll put one up for you.

Dr Dogg

Like I imagined, most problems have been fixed.
Now to be finally present before a giveaway for it ends..

Let me put it to you this way. The Fall came out on iOS over a year ago and still hasn't had any further instalments. So might be a while yet.

Ooooooh very nice. Though I can imagine 7 player Mercs getting a bit hectic. I guess it's not going to be balanced for 7 people either. though I guess No Mercy mode might subtly take care of that ;)

There's pleanty of Resi nuts in this thread alone let alone the rest of GAF that would be up for that.

I haven't tried it. So I don't know if it's great or not :)

Hahaha no worries. If you're a fan of logical or lateral thinking puzzles wrapped up in an explory first person frame work set to a time limit then you should really give Antichamber a look in. It's kind of what I would imagine a mash of Echochrome and Portal would look like.

Just enter dude! They've been provided by the community so that those who post here are usually given a fair chance to win! If they want you to have given a game away to enter, they usually set up GIVERS or MEGAGIVERS rule, so unless you see that you should be fine entering any giveaway you want!

YOU! enter mine right now! :O pretty please? don't feel guilty. seriously, don't. this is all fun and game. and if you do win its because Modbot loves you.

There is truth in these posts... I suppose it's just me being shy. Nonetheless, I'll save my entries for games I truly want. Thank you for the sensible words, in any case.

I'll get over myself eventually. :/

Yeah after I found out the Totalbiscuit .gif was actually just a bug and people were posting it in a misleading way, I've been kinda wanting to try it as well. I'm a huge Deus Ex fan and got scared from seeing that .gif that the whole game would be like that, but now I kinda want to play it and get it over with. Even if the game is still complete shit, at least it's somewhat playable, unlike what those .gifs had originally made me think.

Oh wow, was that really a bug? But it looks so realistic...
Fall or fail? said:

There needs to be a counter-gif posted so we can see the difference, because those gifs by themselves are very damning. Not to mention the issues raised in the Deus Ex: The Fall |OT|!

CSGO, TF2, DOTA 2, L4D2.

Speedrunners
Awesomenauts

Ventara

CSGO, TF2, DOTA 2, L4D2.

I vote for TF2. It's a Free-to-Play game, and it's easy to get into, so it's the most accessible game for everyone.
It's also the only game I have from those.

CSGO, TF2, DOTA 2, L4D2.

Been wanting to learn how to play DOTA2 and CSGO ( i am terrible at both) but i am in for any of the games.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Let me put it to you this way. The Fall came out on iOS over a year ago and still hasn't had any further instalments. So might be a while yet.

aren't you guys confusing two games? it might be just me (if so - I'm terribly sorry) ... but it looks to me like some of you are talking about this game and others are talking about this one

Backlogger

extras that still havent been taken
ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Backlogger, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

ulgzbKC.png
Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe (Desura) -- MB-BDF23F69086A8DF3 - Taken by Darth Kupi
Bioshock -- MB-0D6ADC4337BB95F1 - Taken by Pop
Savant: Ascent -- MB-06FE67302535E886 - Taken by Duriii

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I expect someone who is so defiant and unapologetic about stealing to have thicker skin. Especially when it was really one person who made a handful of posts that gave him shit.

And let's not forget that Sub Zero was essentially shitting on other people's giveaways and threatening to blacklist people from his own giveaways too.

Maybe he got PMs too. But we don't know because it's his business and not ours. I don't agree with what he did regarding Playfire, but I get where he's coming from with the giveaways. I've yet to use the blacklist feature other than the community blacklist and I honestly doubt that I will, but I can understand why someone that has given away expensive games would be bitter when he sees people giving away cheap and free games. I don't entirely agree with that though.

I dunno about that, Veggie... I just don't know.

Plus this fellow's testimony while playing DE: The Fall
Oh wow, was that really a bug? But it looks so realistic...

There needs to be a counter-gif posted so we can see the difference, because those gifs by themselves are very damning. Not to mention the issues raised in the Deus Ex: The Fall |OT|!

Careful about posting that gif, someone will call you a moron instead of just saying that it was just a bug.

CSGO, TF2, DOTA 2, L4D2.

How dare you not have Speedrunners as a suggestion.
HOW!

aren't you guys confusing two games? it might be just me (if so - I'm terribly sorry) ... but it looks to me like some of you are talking about this game and others are talking about this one

I posted this in the Deus Ex: The Fall |OT| and it should be posted here, as well (namely the bottom part):

Wait, what? You can't start a new game? What the HEEEECCCK?!

I've never heard of any game that has disallowed such a thing... DE: The Fall is truly one of a kind.

Aside, but I hope no one ever mistakes The Fall for Deus Ex: The Fall.

diablogod

More goodies

ModBot said:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (diablogod, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded -- MB-8CD09F18B210217E - Taken by freshVeggie. 3 entrants total.
Gun Metal -- MB-5383988D70348600 - Taken by ExitPlanetDust. 3 entrants total.
Reversion - The Meeting -- MB-E301905A1954A2A5 - Taken by factorone. 5 entrants total.
Inversion -- MB-724A36D2EA423E43 - Taken by TheLight. 3 entrants total.
Inversion is North America region locked.
Vanguard Princess -- MB-2B4BD88ECBE72980 - Taken by Mass_Pincup. 4 entrants total.
Gravi -- MB-2E31F526728DA726 - Taken by XDDX. 5 entrants total.
Satazius -- MB-0C11D1947CA07796 - Taken by Teppic. 2 entrants total.
Little Racers STREET -- MB-D05FE550984CD3A1 - Taken by electroflame. 7 entrants total.
Vanguard Princess #2 -- MB-55563433CDE8B8A5 - Taken by $h@d0w. 4 entrants total.
Woodle Tree -- MB-457C91D531E69334 - Taken by Pop. 4 entrants total.
Huntsman: The Orphange - Halloween Edition -- MB-3087E283025D91BF - Taken by fuzzy123. 4 entrants total.

t1406399894z1.png

Kinda got lost on the last page, so here it is again. Less than 5 minutes left!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (electroflame, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Thief Gold #6 -- MB-65E27351A43CDD6C - Taken by okiemok
Thief Gold #10 -- MB-1228FE862F5B2012 - Taken by Hanzou. 6 entrants total.
Thief Gold #12 -- MB-815EBAE5614B9830
Thief Gold #5 -- MB-A502F93994ED1389
Thief Gold #3 -- MB-2F6B0A75CD971376 - Taken by Andrefpvs. 5 entrants total.
Thief Gold #16 -- MB-F5B3EBF19637E212 - Taken by TheFightingFish. 3 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin) -- MB-486AA47EEFA9C5B9 - Taken by Real4Life
Thief Gold #9 -- MB-2744E6A2F7F7E890
Thief Gold -- MB-6B0FB7E9ED2F6964
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge (Origin) -- MB-64FE004AD0F910DF - Taken by daisysmurf
vRvbDCu.png
Populous (Origin) -- MB-EE271A4DCAD8A6E4 - Taken by Armoured Priest. 1 entrants total.
Thief Gold #13 -- MB-7DB75176846ABCF1
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising (Origin) -- MB-E1233E8B252612E7 - Taken by Gurthang
Thief Gold #15 -- MB-97C621C038DE827F

t1406399474z1.png

JaseC

It's a pity Quake Live doesn't have CSesque server-side prediction as GAF deathmatch rendezvous could be a ton of fun.

I'll accept responsibility as someone who called sub zero out. I did so because I thought he was being a bit of a hypocrite. I was trying to actively engage him in a discussion about how he felt in regards to people he was blocking from giveaways because he didn't agree with how they were getting themselves qualified for a pay it forward giveaway.

What I got for my attempt to talk to him was a really abrasive response that made me snarky towards him in return. I guess I could've just not fired back the way I did but I felt he was making a negative out of a positive and that it was making things worse instead of better.

The worst thing I did was call him a hypocrite and suggest that he might make people less likely to do giveaways because of his attitude.

Do I want to see him go? Naw, I don't want to see anyone go. But if he's going to be calling people assholes and trolls instead of engaging discussions then maybe he should take a break and sort things out.

Dr Dogg

I posted this in the Deus Ex: The Fall |OT| and it should be posted here, as well (namely the bottom part):

Hahaha possibly yes. Though both Falls are episodic and neither has a second part... yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom