• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Since I'm still around right now I can help set up a DOTA game. However, I won't be here when it starts so I need a volunteer to host the lobby.

It's a pity Quake Live doesn't have CSesque server-side prediction as GAF deathmatch rendezvous could be a ton of fun.

How does Quake Live handle servers? I'm looking for it now but it doesn't look like there is a way to host a server as you would for UT, CS:GO or Quake 3.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

iBomber Defense Steam key -- MB-805BE4A23F294E9D
Numba Deluxe -- MB-D8392040DBCC1EEC - Taken by Henry Swanson. 2 entrants total.
iBomber Attack -- MB-E3155500945E8FCD
Storm in a Teacup -- MB-051FAAA565D7912F - Taken by deadflower81. 1 entrants total.

t1406403014z1.png

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Hahaha possibly yes. Though both Falls are episodic and neither has a second part... yet.

well, to be fair - the good one came out like 2 weeks ago ;) so they still have a little bit of time to release further episodes :p haha

Shadownet

Banned
I just remember there were people saying there was 32 player servers or something.

Edit: looked it up there are. Don't ask me how you set them up though.

Lol unless you're willing to set up that 32 players room. I don't think we're going to do that. Normal L4D2 is on the table though.

How dare you not have Speedrunners as a suggestion.
HOW!

Dunder let be real. you're just going to beat them lol

-----------------------------

So we have some interest for Speedrunners, CSGO and DOTA 2. I'll open up those 3. if we have more people I will be willing to open up L4D2 as well and even Awesomenauts. Give me a minute to make a list.

Speevy

Banned
Sure, great giveaways btw :)

Sorry to ask but did you get to play MP3
which I gifted you a year ago
? If not stop playing VT4 :p

I did actually. Fun game but I'm not sure I care for the presentation. I'll get back to it some day soon. Thank you again for your gift.

Locust

One more to the pile.

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 32 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Locust, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Angvik -- MB-A27CD3832DD90E0F
Arena Wars 2 -- MB-78673230077B6081
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror -- MB-4CB919E4A5588448
Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon -- MB-6BBCC61BA885187F - Taken by dream. 5 entrants total.
Broken Sword: Director's Cut -- MB-D5020164B2897FA4 - Taken by Egamer. 6 entrants total.
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-FAA3B8ABB6EECF07 - Taken by Shadownet. 3 entrants total.
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-B279FD64229997EB - Taken by Roboleon. 3 entrants total.
Gravi -- MB-BE6C3DFA4E7A7979 - Taken by fernandes
Inversion (US region lock) -- MB-D2D30DF3AE03A88E - Taken by morningbus. 4 entrants total.
Kings Bounty: The Legend -- MB-C67591700231B55F
Little Racers Street -- MB-7900E7A079095971 - Taken by fuzzy123
Major Mayhem -- MB-C899DD10C072B68E - Taken by Vazduh
Making History: The Calm & The Storm -- MB-101FDF682A3DE884
Medal of Honor -- MB-3A010E6B0845DF39 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge -- MB-81047B0E4D05D8C1 - Taken by Altazor. 3 entrants total.
Necrovision -- MB-FEC4935358152325 - Taken by PunishedSnake
Paranormal -- MB-16ACAF203AC2208E - Taken by Ozium. 3 entrants total.
Pid -- MB-5FC0961B98B238E0
Red Alert 3: Uprising -- MB-98AC03263C3C9304 - Taken by aku:jiki. 2 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Rush Bros -- MB-0CFF82D8588023EF - Taken by redlacs
Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves -- MB-397F7A26D32EF70C - Taken by City 17. 2 entrants total.
Subject 9 -- MB-81BE438BA9BCA042 - Taken by OmarYusaf. 1 entrants total.
The Maw -- MB-EC5995C4FD90B82F
xheRJRF.gif
Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta -- MB-8AE65F2EC2BA4AF6 - Taken by PandaPedinte. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin) -- MB-862A721F7BE2A31A - Taken by cyrok. 3 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) -- MB-E15F1D794D262BE8 - Taken by NEO0MJ
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-95CE7974D6B81A1B
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space 3 (Origin) -- MB-5886C8D19CF5BF83 - Taken by Valkrai. 3 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor (Origin) -- MB-C3F7B405AEB7647B - Taken by AudioFenix
vRvbDCu.png
Mirror's Edge (Origin) -- MB-278B4603BED6D530 - Taken by Groupthink
vRvbDCu.png
Populous (Origin) -- MB-2018EEC2B496DCC8 - Taken by anastef
vRvbDCu.png
Red Alert 3: Uprising (Origin) -- MB-3EE13A75FE1310B8

t1406409377z1.png

Speevy

Banned
I just received a call from Warren Spector. He tells me that everyone on planet Earth has Thief Gold, so you don't need to raffle it anymore.

bronson

Desura dump.

Forgot to mark no thank-you PMs, it's no big

ModBot said:
Instructions for bronson:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages (NOT REALLY ITS FINE DONT BOTHER), but please send them to me (bronson, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

ulgzbKC.png
QuestRun (Desura) -- MB-6A508977908B1FB4 - Taken by iosefe
ulgzbKC.png
Face Noir (Desura) -- MB-726600B1470184D3 - Taken by Darth Kupi
ulgzbKC.png
Exceed 3rd (Desura) -- MB-77E98EC1FC947E52 - Taken by user237
ulgzbKC.png
Exceed 2nd (Desura) -- MB-E314826A6F16647E - Taken by user237
ulgzbKC.png
One Finger Death Punch (Desura) -- MB-238CF55B74FF0A67 - Taken by ModBot - Taken by GaussTek
ulgzbKC.png
Gateways (Desura) -- MB-B6665C90FFCB21B8 - Taken by Henry Swanson
ulgzbKC.png
Suguri Collection (Desura) -- MB-1F265EBD16C55F4A - Taken by Tellaerin
ulgzbKC.png
Exceed 1 (Desura) -- MB-4B83110A3A366A57 - Taken by Henry Swanson
ulgzbKC.png
Ether Vapor Remaster (Desura) -- MB-B104ADD49C5DA9C8 - Taken by Henry Swanson
ulgzbKC.png
Satazius (Desura) -- MB-8059C6182C6783E7 - Taken by cardinalmind
ulgzbKC.png
Cognition Episode 1 (Desura) -- MB-D1C109F69A131B9E - Taken by Henry Swanson

Hugstable

Banned
Since I'm still around right now I can help set up a DOTA game. However, I won't be here when it starts so I need a volunteer to host the lobby.

How does Quake Live handle servers? I'm looking for it now but it doesn't look like there is a way to host a server as you would for UT, CS:GO or Quake 3.

Are you gonna play again tonight? I might be down for some Dota2 again haha.

Deitus

I don't think I should host since I would have no idea what I'm doing, but if people are playing DOTA tonight, and don't mind bad players, I am definitely in.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

Yeah, there's no dedicated server tool for users, although with the game going standalone perhaps this will change. It took id yonks -- I want to say around a year, maybe longer -- to get a WA server and by the time it finally happened the game's popularity here had dropped like a rock.

Turfster

I just received a call from Warren Spector. He tells me that everyone on planet Earth has Thief Gold, so you don't need to raffle it anymore.

Warren Spector wasn't all that involved in OG Thief ;)
He worked some on the arthurian prototype, then went to do other things.

Shadownet

Banned
(PM me or post this quote and let me know what game you wanna be in, don't post the entire post to avoid cluttering. I'll include more games with we have more people)

Unless there is a majority disagreement, the starting time for all of these games will be 6:30pm EDT, give or take.

Counter Strike Global Offensive -Casual-
(I'm pretty sure it's 10 vs 10)

DOTA 2
(5 vs. 5)

1.InvisibleStride
2.Huggie
3.Shadownet
4.Deitus
5.73V3N
6.Bacardi151
7.MMBosstone86
8.Uzzy

SpeedRunners
(4 players)

1.DunderHassan
2.dot
3.iosefe

Tellaerin

libationselsd3.jpg

(They're small libations, alright? :p I'm doing what I can with what I've got. Work with me here, people. >.>)

ModBot said:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tellaerin, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Anachronox -- MB-BA8B63435073364F - Taken by Crab Milk Mickey
Gun Metal -- MB-C440F2AD20114A5D - Taken by diablogod
Hitman 2 -- MB-6537D0D014C747AF - Taken by dave is ok
Daikatana -- MB-FF1DFA10BEF08095 - Taken by Knurek
Thief Gold -- MB-D5075E8417CFB10D
Hitman -- MB-7E0A691194B55E1F - Taken by cardinalmind
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic -- MB-C440F2AD20114A5D - Taken by diablogod
VVVVVV -- MB-81E0972729492328
Mini Ninjas -- MB-02BA1D4AAF4EDA41 - Taken by Roboleon

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Gun Metal was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for VVVVVV was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Found two other keys to give away (still have other keys here)
I'm pretty sure they are unused, if they show as duplicate though let me know.

ModBot said:
To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line.
In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want.
(if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Nether Chosen -- MB-5655B464B8B9B59D - Taken by Divius
Interstellar Marines -- MB-3CBD36984B956F05 - Taken by bluechox2

Dr Dogg

Just had a skim through the latest joyride that is a Digital Foundry thread, this time about the Destiny beta. I have no idea what is in some peoples drinking water but boy there's some craziness there.

I just remember there were people saying there was 32 player servers or something.

Edit: looked it up there are. Don't ask me how you set them up though.

If you're talking L4D you need a hosted server and not just something randomly through the server browser. There's a few mods that will lift the cap if your were going to self host on your own box but you need a decent connection and more than likely a latency priority package from your ISP so things aren't awful. There are plenty of hosted server option but even for a VPS you're looking at about $1 a slot per month and admin fees so say $36-$40 per month.

That's one of the reasons why ORANGE was banding about the suggestion of chipping in together and renting a server.

It's time to clear out all of my keys. Everyone else is doing it :p

ModBot said:
I am giving away 14 keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (billmcdougal, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Orcs Must Die! GOTY -- MB-0E47D3872D1DF2DD - Taken by aku:jiki. 5 entrants total.
Out of the Park Baseball 14 -- MB-D670A8ED9CFD7E4D - Taken by Fuzzification
Magicka Plus 2 DLCs -- MB-6E3763F002147301 - Taken by Uni on Everything!. 1 entrants total.
Dead Space -- MB-490FC1612BBB7492 - Taken by Perun. 3 entrants total.
Stronghold Crusader HD -- MB-84F08D81EA533483 - Taken by didamangi. 1 entrants total.
Antichamber -- MB-AB5DC4CF9471524A - Taken by Leg-End
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-1B84D406F6952C85 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 7 entrants total.
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising -- MB-82200CDAA732DCFC - Taken by Henry Swanson. 1 entrants total.
Medal of Honor -- MB-44CFA991993A7F08 - Taken by eek5
Sanctum: Collection -- MB-87298B62C64EFC55 - Taken by ShogunX. 2 entrants total.
Mini Ninjas -- MB-AF0FB17ED5B4DE24 - Taken by Melted77
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-68C144C288E0F702
vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor (Origin) -- MB-A802020561DC4ECD
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising (Origin) -- MB-CEE56A879A8A89E6

t1406400854z1.png

dot

(PM me or post this quote and let me know what game you wanna be in, don't post the entire post to avoid cluttering. I'll include more games with we have more people)

SpeedRunners
(4 players)

1.DunderHassan

I'm in for Speedrunners i guess.

Deitus

Put me on the list for DOTA please. Although we should really nail down a time so people can plan accordingly.

Shadownet

Banned
Did Dunder msg you or is his involvement just a given?

Lol Dunder and SpeedRunners are always a given

What time are you thinking? Or rather; how long from now?

hmm I was thinking like 7-8pm EDT. But I can move it up or down to accommodate the majority. Hopefully we will have enough people to open 2 games of each and put it at different time period. Since I know you EuropeGAF tend to feel left out.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Really Big Sky -- MB-9C75904AD21DAE38 - Taken by AsylumX

Note: The key you added for Really Big Sky was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Wok

Final batch of humble keys. I heard Teddy is a lovely game; the other two, I don't think so.

ModBot said:
To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Finding Teddy -- MB-36BF38E415946DCC - Taken by Lomax
Mini Ninjas -- MB-7DAD3202AFCF40DD - Taken by Gianni Merryman
Anachronox -- MB-7F71C168A0ACA67E - Taken by TheMadMan007

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Savant Ascent -- MB-B283F7CBE05CA6B2 - Taken by xeris. 2 entrants total.
7th Guest -- MB-3B04E3B9778E056F - Taken by legacyzero. 1 entrants total.
Angvik -- MB-47C12838D04BA3C6 - Taken by Zero-Crescent
Inversion (NA only) -- MB-2E2180D984BA5721 - Taken by Santini
BlackSoul Extended Edition -- MB-FFD639589FAC72FB - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN
Angvik #2 -- MB-4DCD7EF4587FD198 - Taken by Benedict
Bioshock -- MB-943C7838E06D2798
xheRJRF.gif
Rush Bros -- MB-3F9CCEB69C0446FE
Sang-Froid -- MB-76802222A223D722 - Taken by grindamasta

Error: The key you tried to add for Toe Jam and Earl failed because it was already in ModBot from another user. If you wish to re-gift a key, please read the help thread under 'I accidentally took a key I didn't want' and follow those instructions before re-adding.

t1406404154z1.png

Jesus, I leave for a day, one of our most prominent members celebrates his birthday (HBD Shadow!) and this happens. What the hell.

You deserve it man. You are one of the nicest people in here and don't let anybody get you down. Unfortunately I couldn't so as I explained to a lot of members/friends who asked me on Steam I will be leaving this site for good as I can't deal with all the insults and personal attacks towards me anymore. I could ignore them at first, but when they became an everyday occurrence and even got off site I couldn't deal with them anymore. I put a lot of trust in this community and it bit me in the back :( I wanted to believe that I never wronged anyone from here. I didn't steal from you, I didn't insult you and the 1000$+ worth of games I've offered were just acts of generosity and I didn't want to show off. If the $5 that I stole from playfire makes me a thief, a criminal and an asshole then I don't know what to say...

As for the ones who are responsible for my departure. You should be proud, maybe give each other a pat in the back. At least you achieved something in your miserable lifes ;)

Farewell

Just put whoever bothered you on ignore. It's all just background noise. I've dealt with people who woke up early in the morning every day for two weeks straight to harass me on a message board. I've had people follow me to different boards and bother me. At the end of the day, it's just insecure people trying to get a rise out of you.

Take a week off and clear your head, then come back and put everyone who insulted you on ignore, as well as report them to the mods. You're an integral part of this board, Zero - we need you more than you realize.

Ventara

Here's a game I actually won through Modbot, then ended up getting an additional code through a bundle. It's an interesting game. Point and click fans should definitely check it out. Here's a good review from Steam:

Really enjoyed this adventure game!! It's different than the average point-and-click adventure game in that the decisions made by the player will change how the story unfolds. Which, in turn, affects your scoring at games end. You play as Mata Hari and are recruited as a spy. As story progresses, you end up becoming a double agent. As with point-and-click adventure games, it is somewhat linear. However ... the key is to strategize. You're a spy. Stop and think. Even though some characters may suggest you go to one country, try going a different route via a different country first. There are side 'missions' that are at play while completing primary missions at hand. With my first playthrough, I pretty much did what I thought I was 'supposed' to do per the character interactions to get what I needed to further the story. My score was pretty sad at games end and I didn't understand why. On my second playthrough, I took more time, chose different routes than suggested by characters, tried to avoid interaction with certain characters until necessary, and was delightfully surprised that I could do much more than I thought. Any adventure gamer will really enjoy this game!!!!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ventara, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Mata Hari -- MB-06BDC68985458911 - Taken by gaiadyne

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Stacking -- MB-EF22C949DE45AF50 - Taken by KainXVIII. 4 entrants total.
Psychonauts -- MB-6785D30FF38F68CB - Taken by Egamer. 2 entrants total.

t1406404454z1.png

Shadownet

Banned
You want me to schedule events for the two games that have people in them?

I already did it. Apparently someone made me an admin for Game Night and I didn't even notice. :) thanks!

Add me for dota 2! thanks

and if you can that would be great!

@Dunder will host SpeedRunners

and someone else can host CSGO if they want to be the first one in line.

I'm also willing to replace CSGO with TF2 if the majority want to.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Here is a useless piece of trivia: if Subnautica doesn't release (or more accurately, due to Early Access, isn't purchaseable) within the next ~7.5 months, it'll dethrone South Park as the game with the longest store page -> release period.

Lain

I only played 44 minutes of Vertical Drop Heroes HD, but I already like it enough. I only managed to reach level 3 or 4, not sure, while Initially I kept destroying myself on level 2 but working your path down trying to not kill anything for the Pacifist route (only once did I manage to get down not killing anything, but then I didn't have enough keys to open the path to the exit lol) or trying to activate every alarm just because killing fools is always cool has been fun.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Speevy, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion -- MB-73CEA58D68197382 - Taken by Shadowplay1979. 25 entrants total.

t1406404754z1.png

Tellaerin

Yanno, I really do hope that after the big giveaways time out and people stop worrying about being throttled, folks will go back and claim some of the keys floating around in the thread right now. :p

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-50AE491E751D2572 - Taken by Vandrar. 4 entrants total.
Amnesia Fortnight 2012 Prototypes -- MB-B6661C9B5425549C
Skyborn -- MB-A40571A2DB238D48
Dungeon Hearts -- MB-53AC5921EAF4842F - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 3 entrants total.

t1406402234z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom