• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade

Stuff! Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shade, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

section 8 -- MB-E02C3C3E007C6E17 - Taken by MTE. 4 entrants total.
Reign Conflict of Nations #2 -- MB-8B3ACD433C871EBD - Taken by Haunted. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
trapped dead -- MB-16DB942C3C54F23B - Taken by darkchewie. 1 entrants total.
patrician 4 rise of a dynasty -- MB-991C08CE798F8868 - Taken by trailmix16. 1 entrants total.
post apocalyptic mayhem dlc -- MB-53B82128741E31A6 - Taken by FiveElementNinja. 1 entrants total.
Crusader Kings II Songs of the Holy Land DLC -- MB-19B471553BBBFE6E - Taken by thequickandthedead. 3 entrants total.
syberia 2 -- MB-5BD6287BE6143C00 - Taken by Egamer. 3 entrants total.
post apocalyptic mayhem -- MB-ADEDA3C7F3B56C9D - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.

xheRJRF.gif
miner wars arena -- MB-95D6EE34A11CF056 - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.
wasteland angel -- MB-A50124ABC335E8E2 - Taken by Vandrar. 4 entrants total.
syberia -- MB-33D7E3064442F6A2 - Taken by dot. 2 entrants total.
hacker evolution duality -- MB-EEACE9DFA37A3820 - Taken by electroflame. 1 entrants total.
Reign Conflict of Nations -- MB-6454189DD1E2DEF8 - Taken by Scipius. 1 entrants total.
patrician 4 -- MB-92BD2757EA881A8E - Taken by Boom Boom Pow. 1 entrants total.
Star Wolves 3 Civil War -- MB-5EAA0EE0F312E0AD - Taken by Knurek. 5 entrants total.
robin hood -- MB-B3F1CFA67118C571 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 1 entrants total.
still life 2 -- MB-2C95BC80BF37D40A - Taken by Newblade. 2 entrants total.
Crusader Kings II Songs of Albion DLC -- MB-B7306C6D61B072FE - Taken by I speel my dreenk. 1 entrants total.
Greed Black Border -- MB-2BC03E11277324C8 - Taken by hepburn3d. 4 entrants total.
madballs in babo dlc -- MB-5CDEE47B84344645

t1405902404z1.png

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
It's actually quite easy to gift the Koalaking, because all that matters to him is him not owning it, where in other cases you have to worry about at least a little quality (hopefully)

or you can be me and get gifted 4PM, which after playing it, I now wonder if it was a gift of hatred >_>

I warned you, dude ... I warned you!! ;)

Yrael

I just finished playing Deponia: The Complete Journey. It was...well, a mixed bag. The puzzles were fun to solve and some of the situations were genuinely humourous...but much of it, such as the sexism and racism, hit all the wrong notes for me, and ultimately left a sour taste in my mouth.
To list just one example amongst many, there's only one black character in the game...and the plot involves literally selling her to an organ grinder and forcing her to perform as a monkey for the rest of her life. Yeahhhh. >_>

hitmon

My favorite Bioshock Game.

ModBot said:
Originally Posted by ModBot

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (hitmon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bioshock -- MB-06419A1B16CA2060

t1405912831z1.png

Hugstable

Banned
Such a great game and on sale for such a great price so good luck! :D

Also not the complete edition, just the base game. Which reminds me that I should get the DLC while it's still cheap. One of the best games ever to get lost in.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hugstable, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim -- MB-21622BA82D57F54A - Taken by Zantar. 33 entrants total.

t1405913082z1.png

Turfster

I just finished playing Deponia: The Complete Journey. It was...well, a mixed bag. The puzzles were fun to solve and some of the situations were genuinely humourous...but much of it, such as the sexism and racism, hit all the wrong notes for me, and ultimately left a sour taste in my mouth.
Oh, the total asshole moocher you're supposed to play rubbed me the wrong way from the start, so I never got all that far into it... especially since the puzzles were asinine.
Glad I didn't miss anything of worth.

Hugstable

Banned
lol what the hell, why are the DLC of Skyrim 10 bucks each when you can get both in the complete for 13.59... Just like dishonored all over again. Blaaaah I had to do this with Arkham City and I hate owning games twice.

Turfster

lol what the hell, why are the DLC of Skyrim 10 bucks each when you can get both in the complete for 13.59... Just like dishonored all over again. Blaaaah I had to do this with Arkham City and I hate owning games twice.

You can get the Legendary edition for about 10.87$ off Gamefly with the 20% off coupon... maybe.
(It didn't seem to work for L.O.R.D, but maybe you'll have more luck)

pKSlqny.png

When we are playing: Now

Information said:
What is this?:
NeoGAF Games Night is a designated time where gaffers can play games together. This is a casual enviornment, players from all skill levels are welcome! Join the NeoGAF Games Night group to receive a notification through steam when an event has been scheduled and when it starts. PM anyone in the group for an invite.

What we are playing:
We are playing public matches through the casual matchmaking system. Due to the limitations of the party system there are only 10 spots available in the party. After the party is full, we will be placed in a public server where anyone can join the game.

How to join us:
Add me as a friend on steam and in the main menu of CS:GO look for my name on friend list sidebar and join my game. If you cannot find it or the game is full, PM me and I will invite you when there is room.
Come join us and have fun!

Sky Chief

Still have one US PS4 Destiny code, if nobody takes it I will nuke and just post the code in the Beta Key thread. Apparently, they do not understand what ModBot is.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sky Chief:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for.Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sky Chief, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Destiny PS4 US Beta -- MB-64AE8600F3E0D9F7

Momentary

Banned
Just bought Yaiba and after playing it for 5 hours, this is DEFINITELY does not deserve the 49 the Metacritic gave. It's like Dynasty Warriors light. Boss fights are solid. The combat is satisfying. Yaiba has a decent move list. It's definitely not a stellar game, but I really can't understand the hate for this game. It's not like it's a main line Ninja Gaiden game. I'm glad I didn't listen to Metacritic on this one. A fan of beat'em ups should pick this up at around 10~15 bucks. It's worth it to me. Runs great, Looks great, and has an above mediocre combat system. Definitely had more fun playing this than Gunhound and Gigantic Army.

lashman

Just bought Yaiba, and this is DEFINITELY does not deserve the 49 the Metacritic gave. It's like Dynasty Warriors light. Boss fights are solid. The combat is satisfying. Yaiba has a decent move list. It's definitely not a stellar game, but I really can't understand the hate for this game. It's not like it's a main line Ninja Gaiden game. I'm glad I didn't listen to Metacritic on this one. A fan of beat'em ups should pick this up at around 10~15 bucks. It's worth it to me. Runs great, Looks great, and has an above mediocre combat system.

paging Captain Frosty, paging Captain Frosty :)
I do agree, though - it's a REALLY good game :)

Mono

Such a great game and on sale for such a great price so good luck! :D

Also not the complete edition, just the base game. Which reminds me that I should get the DLC while it's still cheap. One of the best games ever to get lost in.

The DLC is a lot of fun! If you don't want to get all the DLC at once, Dragonborn adds a new continent (in Morrowind!) with a bunch of fun content, Hearthfire just adds houses you can build in Skyrim, and Dawnguard adds a long new quest line to Skyrim, as well as the vampire lord transformation thing and crossbows.

dot

Just bought Yaiba and after playing it for 5 hours, this is DEFINITELY does not deserve the 49 the Metacritic gave. It's like Dynasty Warriors light. Boss fights are solid. The combat is satisfying. Yaiba has a decent move list. It's definitely not a stellar game, but I really can't understand the hate for this game. It's not like it's a main line Ninja Gaiden game. I'm glad I didn't listen to Metacritic on this one. A fan of beat'em ups should pick this up at around 10~15 bucks. It's worth it to me. Runs great, Looks great, and has an above mediocre combat system. Definitely had more fun playing this than Gunhound and Gigantic Army.

Hmm... Frosty also said this was similar to Dynasty Warriors.

Interesting.

Speaking of Dynasty Warriors, prepare for some webms of it...soon.

Haunted

Still have one US PS4 Destiny code, if nobody takes it I will nuke and just post the code in the Beta Key thread. Apparently, they do not understand what ModBot is.
They don't know what modbot is, we don't care about PS4 betas.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place!

lashman

Hmm... Frosty also said this was similar to Dynasty Warriors.

Interesting.

he's right, you know :) just because it's not THE NEXT Ninja Gaiden game doesn't mean it's a bad game ... same thing as DmC really

Madridy

re-posting my giveaway before I head to bed.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Madridy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-4FE39BB1FC76DEF6 - Taken by KevMan1815. 11 entrants total.
Toy Soldiers -- MB-441693091FC04C35 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 9 entrants total.
DEADLIGHT -- MB-40A8C381931C24E4 - Taken by eek5. 23 entrants total.

t1405909893z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom