• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so my best friends are dragging me out to dinner. I may or may not be able to play DOTA 2 later. DUNDER is in charge or game night now.

So please keep me on the Dota 2 list till further notice. I'm sorry about this. I haven't seen any of my friends in 2 weeks. I thought its time I spend some time with them.

What, you going out on dinner with friends on your birthday?
Are you mad, boy? (have fun!)

Dunder's not the problem. The game just doesn't interest me at all.

L4D2 isn't my cup of tea, but as I said the other day, once I'm on fibre I may give CS:GO a shot. Depends on the time/server location.

Wut, do you even game?

zkylon

zkylewd
you should try Little Inferno ;)
*ba dum tss*
well i was fishing for some sakura spirit suggestions so i like your idea better

little inferno was a pretty cool game btw

lol

as long as it's not going to the real gym

it's hot as hell here

i'd rather die in the cold
i dunno my south american blood says hot > cold

it gets pretty unbearable here in the summer since this city is a death trap but still...

I just played through the first two missions in Thief Gold.

It astounds me how well a game from 1999 can master immersive audio where in 15 years I think the only games that come close are the Metro titles.

What's immersion breaking however is to see the exact same animation and hear the exact same sounds from when I played System Shock 2.

This is a CDKey from the physical release, I already had JC2 tied to my Steam account before I bought the boxed version, so it should work.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Cyberquake, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Just Cause 2 -- MB-BB9C4CC5794FB25E - Taken by Javier23. 3 entrants total.

t1406412074z1.png

Don't you guys play Dota though lol? Takes like 300 hours played just to consider yourself mediocre in that game.

Haha no, never gotten into those games, not my style I guess.
Not a huge fan of RTS either.

Anyway, a couple of other games to giveaway:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (DunderHassan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Swapper -- MB-E705401AD57989BF - Taken by iosefe. 4 entrants total.
Surgeon Simulator 2013 -- MB-FD2E7891E44372C7 - Taken by skullmuffins. 3 entrants total.
Bloody Trapland -- MB-9FDF468B3F3251D7 - Taken by ßthePenguin. 1 entrants total.
Ghost Master -- MB-2A7FC060616D72CE - Taken by Diedac. 3 entrants total.
Skullgirls -- MB-EA74EEF98C9043B5 - Taken by topyy. 4 entrants total.
Skulls of the Shogun -- MB-DF8A27FCEBF8C7DC - Taken by chronomac. 4 entrants total.
Sid Meier's Civilization V -- MB-5F70B7DB5504522D - Taken by DarkMehm. 2 entrants total.

t1406412014z1.png

Anteater

I'm still burned about PoP 2008 or whatever year it came out. Remember the Game Informer magazine saying the boss battles took influence from MGS. Though what I played sure wasn't the case.

the boss fights in that game were bad, and whoever created them should feel bad

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Ryne, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ryne, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky -- MB-308B23F8084426B6 - Taken by oupi. 111 entrants total.

t1406454613z1.png

Deitus

Hey so my best friends are dragging me out to dinner. I may or may not be able to play DOTA 2 later. DUNDER is in charge or game night now.

So please keep me on the Dota 2 list till further notice. I'm sorry about this. I haven't seen any of my friends in 2 weeks. I thought its time I spend some time with them.

No need to feel bad, spending time with friends is the best way to spend your Birthday. So go and have fun. And when you get back, I'm sure there will still be people on who want to play games.

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rochard -- MB-DCE67189E151BF3A
EvilQuest -- MB-616BADA1B52F6910 - Taken by almostheathen. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Jazz, Trump's Journey (Desura) -- MB-C3E09A4483328E7B
Jolly Rover -- MB-12F25DAA0CCF20D8
BlackSoul Extended Edition -- MB-7072B10A642E2560 - Taken by legacyzero
ulgzbKC.png
CAFE 0 The Drowned Mermaid DELUXE (Desura) -- MB-44B8C0EABA785055
Tales From The Dragon Mountain The Strix -- MB-BFD7650C334C87B8 - Taken by Henry Swanson
ulgzbKC.png
Samphi (Desura) -- MB-800E7FFC2B7FFFC4 - Taken by WinterDemons
Last Dream -- MB-F9B5E9F9C529DB02 - Taken by PunishedSnake
The 7th Guest -- MB-6431BC71DF81D198 - Taken by Speevy
Imagine Me -- MB-8EFB12D2EFAEF0C9 - Taken by FauX
ThreadSpace Hyperbol -- MB-D8EEAC458F090F00

t1406422275z1.png

Corpekata

Banned

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Corpekata, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Noir Syndrome -- MB-4502D84EBDC7F9C3 - Taken by Sarcasm. 6 entrants total.

t1406422395z1.png

Game is interesting, if a little janky.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is there a hex on Finding Teddy giveaways? Entered couple of them with no response and i see none have claimed it.

You're throttled at the moment. I can't say how long for, though (the throttle timing info is censored).

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of EdmondD, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Bioshock -- MB-FFCDD2EDD83B5CF5 - Taken by Buzzbrad. 2 entrants total.

t1406415314z1.png

In case someone doesnt have it

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Thief Gold -- MB-1B61F35FA6583FB6

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

I'll hold off and see if a new 20% off voucher is released. If that happens, then I might be forced to consider buying it since I was able to make a little bit of money the last few days. After reading your impressions, I was pretty much sold on the game.

Well the intent was to knock you up a template so all you had to do was alter said text and you'd get something like...

but I haven't used Fireworks in about 6 years so fuck that noise hahaha.

This has a lot of potential.

it should be illegal to be this cold...

stupid argieland

i wish warming up games existed

I'll take your cold weather, it makes it easier to breath since I think I'm beginning to catch a cold :/

What the what?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/310080/

What is this game supposed to be? o_O

A pigeon dating sim :p

It's a parody of its own genre.

I rarely bother with achievements anymore, but

cuZLyGF.png

was worth it.

Indeed, I played it on PS3 due to it being available at Redbox, and it was a great game. I wasn't surprised when I learned that the developer had a bunch of ex-Starbreeze staff who worked on the Riddick games, since Wolfenstein TNO had strong Escape from Butcher Bay vibes emanating from it.

Jawmuncher

My Husbando for Hatoful Boyfriend

Game was a lot of fun when I played it last year. Can't wait to go through the other routes when this comes out. Someone said those with bundle keys were going to get the game aren't they?

I found some more keys if anyone is interested. FCFS:

ModBot 2 said:
I am giving away 12 keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (billmcdougal, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

ulgzbKC.png
Livalink (Desura) -- MB-BFCE0C89AFE6D711 - Taken by Henry Swanson
ulgzbKC.png
Major Mayhem (Desura) -- MB-37C69CC1C19F671E - Taken by Jason Frost
Out of the Park Baseball 14 -- MB-D670A8ED9CFD7E4D - Taken by Fuzzification
ulgzbKC.png
Yelaxot (Desura) -- MB-F8D3B01EFA6F2E29 - Taken by Jason Frost
vRvbDCu.png
Medal of Honor (Origin) -- MB-A802020561DC4ECD
vRvbDCu.png
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising (Origin) -- MB-CEE56A879A8A89E6
ulgzbKC.png
LAXIUS FORCE I (Desura) -- MB-0BB49F64228FA24C - Taken by Eila
Destiny Beta (PS3) -- MB-7A99B88849C3E826
Antichamber -- MB-AB5DC4CF9471524A - Taken by Leg-End
Medal of Honor -- MB-44CFA991993A7F08 - Taken by eek5
Mini Ninjas -- MB-AF0FB17ED5B4DE24 - Taken by Melted77
vRvbDCu.png
Dead Space (Origin) -- MB-68C144C288E0F702

EDIT: Dunder, can I be in reserve for Speedrunners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom