• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
Hey I'm home! for all the people that messaged me about the Challenge. I'll response to you right now! sorry!

is there any room left for Game Night?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Well you're either a Steam Pimp or a Terrorist Whore. Which one you are is entirely up to you Veg!

Can I be the whore?
ibUBfhf0KKQZV.gif

Majukun

here's a leftover,first come,first served

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Gun monkeys -- MB-A159061D7FBEDC64 - Taken by Woody Invincible

ModBot said:
Instructions for EmergentFocus:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (EmergentFocus, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Titan Attacks! -- MB-1AD664A500051396 - Taken by doctorcdcs. 1 entrants total.

t1406422695z1.png

oipic

back from buenos aires doing better with the GF

I think that town is just poisoned

sorry argies

That's bloody good to hear, Salsa.

Well, not the Buenos Aires bit.

That you're back, and that the romance lives on - that bit.

Put down your DS and post more, you are missed, damn it. Things are out of shape here, the balance needs restoring.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Take my game, please

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Archaix, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dirt 3 -- MB-7DF796740C8AE9A2 - Taken by A Fish Aficionado. 8 entrants total.

t1406432715z1.png

A couple left overs that I think are noteworthy

ModBot said:
Hard reset extended edition -- MB-2DEBD432E1DB6C3F - Taken by Altazor
ulgzbKC.png
Dungeons of Dredmore (desura) -- MB-B2132B9730BA5DE5 - Taken by Pudge. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Humble introversion bundle (desura) -- MB-07672CBC41514FB9 - Taken by still
Combat wings: battle of britain -- MB-3415A269B85C2E4B
And the rest... it's doubtful that these will go but anyway
ModBot said:
Thief gold -- MB-025750B36C30268C
Guardians of Middleearth -- MB-A91F03442590D943 - Taken by Henry Swanson. 3 entrants total.
Guardians of Middle-earth: Smaug's Treasure DLC -- MB-C7557173FF2B1FA5 - Taken by shykyoichi. 1 entrants total.
Command & Conquer: Red alert 3 uprising -- MB-1F7E8B2B677FB582
The lord of the rings online steely dawn starter pack -- MB-AF079002E64FA1D8

Salsa

well we're still rocky but working it out. coming back from buenos aires definetly changed the air, just a real shit of a trip. oh well

I just wanna play divinity right now

JakeD

first 20 minutes ever playing olliolli and somehow ranked 16th on the daily challenge. theres at least 250 other people who tried it. beginners luck i suppose. fun game!

Tenrius

What's up with all the drama happening lately? This makes me sad, SubZero's a pretty cool poster and he should totally stay on GAF. And now I learn that we've all been breaking the terorrists law? What a twist.

"No! I must kill the terrorists" he shouted

The radio said "No, John. You are the terrorists"

And then John was a Steam trader.

oipic

I just wanna play divinity right now

As you should, it's great, huh? I've only put a few hours into it so far (life got in the way), and admittedly about 90 minutes of that was fumbling about hesitantly in the character creation screens, but it's so good to be playing, dare I say it, an 'old-school' game like this again.

that dota match was really good
KuGsj.gif

Aww man that's so tempting. I just uninstalled dota2 (for like the 100th time) because it always gets me into trouble with my wife. I'll be all like 'yeah yeah I'll be done in 15 mins' when I'm in the middle of a match where we've taken all their towers and even mid rax, then 30-40 minutes later we get the win... and I end up getting the cold shoulder for the rest of the day.

Altazor

As you should, it's great, huh? I've only put a few hours into it so far (life got in the way), and admittedly about 90 minutes of that was fumbling about hesitantly in the character creation screens, but it's so good to be playing, dare I say it, an 'old-school' game like this again.

I started playing Divinity: Original Sin yesterday and I just said "eh, fuck it" and decided to roll with a Battlemage (M) and a Fighter (F). Maybe I completely screwed up and should've spent more time in the character creation screen but I was tired and wanted to PLAY it :p

Any recommended builds for a noob, SteamGAFfers?

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
What's up with all the drama happening lately? This makes me sad, SubZero's a pretty cool poster and he should totally stay on GAF. And now I learn that we've all been breaking the terorrists law? What a twist.

What terrorist law? Why is sub-zero leaving gaf? I'm so out of the loop.

Last thing I remember was Sub-Zero winning his own giveaway.

hohoXD123

What terrorist law? Why is sub-zero leaving gaf? I'm so out of the loop.

Last thing I remember was Sub-Zero winning his own giveaway.

Something about sub-zero doing something he shouldn't have with playfire, then people subsequently harassing him even off the site, making him want to leave GAF. Then someone equated the harassers to terrorists. Then the NSA listened in and now every member of steamGAF is on their list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom