• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don't have an automated fix for this right now. If you PM me your old username (yes, I realize I was probably the one who did the name change to begin with, just make this easy on me) I can update the details to have the record sorted out correctly.

Not looking up and storing users by ID? Stump, I am disappoint.

Sarcasm

Game is a charm, especially in multiplayer.

I also have this not taken yet: Strife Beta Key -- MB-7DE2294ACB05DF6F
Its a MOBA game like DOTA/LOL. Redeem here by account creation + key

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sarcasm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-FF27E666826BEFC7 - Taken by .Anema. 5 entrants total.

t1406514698z1.png

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
hey guys - anyone up for some Serious Sam 3 with me and Huggy?

UNIRONICALLY, though - we really do kind of like this game :p

$h@d0w

All of my games in the favorites category are now also showing up in their original categories as well. In the past, the games only showed up in the favorites category. Is there a way to change this back? I have the latest beta version of Steam.

I got this problem as well, sucks...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
maybe its different if you play with randoms, but didnt people say SSF4 was broken compared to GFWL?

because I played a ton of matches with Nabs an it was fine /shrug

dot

hey guys - anyone up for some Serious Sam 3 with me and Huggy?

UNIRONICALLY, though - we really do kind of like this game :p

You guys should join the Serious Stream with morningbus.

All of my games in the favorites category are now also showing up in their original categories as well. In the past, the games only showed up in the favorites category. Is there a way to change this back? I have the latest beta version of Steam.

It probably has to do with your gaf avatar. You should change it or something.

Hugstable

Banned
Since a new page and I'm off to go play some Serious Sam for a bit, you all should make sure you get in on this 100% OJ giveaway especially since the price goes back up tomorrow!

Been having a long day so I haven't really been posting much at all today, but since it's the last day that this game is gonna be on sale, I feel everyone should have a chance at winning such a great game! May the RNG Gods be with you!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hugstable, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

100% Orange Juice -- MB-FDAAAB83574ADFC1 - Taken by StAidan. 35 entrants total.

t1406510682z1.png

Tizoc

What's the cheapest, via key trading or otherwise, that Shadows of Mordor is going for? Does Dunder still offer it for $25?

Ventara

What's the cheapest, via key trading or otherwise, that Shadows of Mordor is going for? Does Dunder still offer it for $25?

You might be able to find it for 12 keys, but 13 keys ($26) is more likely.

Edit: Just checked, and you can definitely get it for 13.

Edit 2: Here's a guy selling for 12 keys ($24).

Going back to Germany for about 1 month soon. Will miss China, but will be back here in September again.

Just... what should I play first when I have time again? So much to choose from. Wolf Among Us, Astebreed, Freedom Planet, Thief, Trails?
Asking because of those 2 weeks, I spend with my gf, and the other 2 weeks I am alone.

Btw. I played a bit more of Freedom Planet this weekend. I really wonder why can some Indiedevs make a better Sonic Game than Sonic Team?

Going back to Germany for about 1 month soon. Will miss China, but will be back here in September again.

Just... what should I play first when I have time again? So much to choose from. Wolf Among Us, Astebreed, Freedom Planet, Thief, Trails?
Asking because of those 2 weeks, I spend with my gf, and the other 2 weeks I am alone.

Btw. I played a bit more of Freedom Planet this weekend. I really wonder why can some Indiedevs make a better Sonic Game than Sonic Team?

Play trails when you are alone.

Ventara

I'd do TWAU and Trails. Both are great, and you don't have to worry about spoilers if you play them.

Tizoc

Sonic Generations is still good, though lately they seem to try and justify a $60 product/game by changing up the formula, which sadly doesn't work.

I say go back to the roots, forget Dimps and make a $15-$30 short Sonic game and you're golden...at least in my book.

You might be able to find it for 12 keys, but 13 keys ($26) is more likely.

Edit: Just checked, and you can definitely get it for 13.

Edit 2: Here's a guy selling for 12 keys ($24).

Thanks, I have someone in my friendlist who sells keys for $1.90, but Sub Zero would sell them for that too...and you guys shunned him away >=/

Ventara

Thanks, I have someone in my friendlist who sells keys for $1.90, but Sub Zero would sell them for that too...and you guys shunned him away >=/

You gotta hook me up with the $1.90 guy. And Sub-Zero sold it for that as well? He sold them to me for $2! That bastard!
j/k I love him. Hope he makes his way back here sooner than later.

Got it. Will play Trails with a bit of TWAU as a side-dish.

I didnt really get into the first episode of TWAU though. I mean the story and writing is good, but it really feels more like a show than a Game, more than TWD S1.

Ventara

Got it. Will play Trails with a bit of TWAU as a side-dish.

I didnt really get into the first episode of TWAU though. I mean the story and writing is good, but it really feels more like a show than a Game, more than TWD S1.

You chose wisely. I hear TWAU gets really good with the later episodes, so I guess stick with it? I should probably start it myself.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
well fine then :p in case you want to at least watch me and Huggy play some Serious Sam 3 - here's a link to the stream :p

Tizoc

Someone post that Ass Breed image from my account's Screenshot page.
You know that one (at work, can't access Steam).

You gotta hook me up with the $1.90 guy. And Sub-Zero sold it for that as well? He sold them to me for $2! That bastard!
j/k I love him. Hope he makes his way back here sooner than later.

$2 still sounds good in my book tho :p

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I still think it's terrible that Double Dragon Neon never came as a daily deal post Summer Sale.

Or The Last Door, for that matter. That $2.50 would have been the perfect price point, but no.

I say go back to the roots, forget Dimps and make a $15-$30 short Sonic game and you're golden...at least in my book.

Wasn't that what Sonic 4, The Secret Rings, and The Black Knight all tried to be? :p

Well the latter two weren't going back to the series roots, but they did two of the three :p

Tizoc

Or The Last Door, for that matter. That $2.50 would have been the perfect price point, but no.

Wasn't that what Sonic 4, The Secret Rings, and The Black Knight all tried to be? :p

Well the latter two weren't going back to the series roots, but they did two of the three :p

I never played Black Knight, but Secret Rings was...eh from what I hear.
Sonic 4 was made by Dimps and as I posted, forget Dimps and you could make a competent Sonic game.

There you guy.

Come on chairmanchuck, how can you say no to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom