• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an Elder Scrolls Online in-game item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- You must have an Elder Scrolls Online character on the North American megaserver. It is not possible to send an item to any other server, so characters on the European server are not eligible.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to my ESO character via in-game mail instead of in thread.
- Do not sell your Maggot Bites to NPC vendors. If you are not hungry, just store them in your bag to eat later, or give them to a guildmate.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

DBN41hq.png

50 Enriched Maggot Bites -- MB-F442D57EA6B10029

Let's see if modbot works with ingame items.

I know some of you are hungry out there!

Oh I haven't sold my Gunhound EX foil yet =/ Just wanted to post that image to showcase our reaction to having our Foils sell.

Speaking of which, what was the most you got from selling a Foil, SteamGAF?

Mine will never sell. Just relisted them yet again 1c under everyone else.

wzJw6pS.jpg

I think I got about $3.50 for a Kami foil at one point.

Tellaerin

What’s going on here? [/b]
SteamGaf sent Morningbus over 6 months worth of M&M cable credit codes. He agreed to stream Serious Sam 1 to 3, a series of games he has often compared unfavorably against a swift kick to the key areas.

Please accept this image as a token of my (im)moral support.

morningbus_samsulez.png

It's 150 pixels D: (I measured)

Ok, ok, I rerolled marauder. You better hope I find a full-face helm soon so I don't have to stare at a 150 pixel high avatar who looks like Nameless One from PS:T.
I didn't really care for the character designs in PoE either. Scion kinda interested me but seeing as I had to endure through most of the game with a different class simply to unlock her I just didn't bother.

Then I just started playing Marvel Heroes and immediately began blasting everything in sight with Storm and never looked back.

Please accept this image as a token of my (im)moral support.
Haha awesome.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm hosting endless in SFIV, if anybody wants to join.

Are you playing, Rhaknar? I wants your Hakan

Im at work, I was just recaping the matches with nabs in my head.Go play his Dan if hes around, its legit, I actually had to bring out the jaguar to put an end to that foolishness, and even then I struggled lol

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
guys, guys ... listen up :p we've just spent the past 2 hours (me, Huggy and Frosty) playing Serious Sam 3 ... holy cow - this game is AMAZING (and pretty too :p) ... seriously - do any of you want to join us tomorrow for another session?

wanna see just how fun this game is? well - watch this stream :) spoiler:
it's AWESOME!!! :D

maty

Take it

ModBot said:
ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

t1cxE6r.gif
Aerena -- MB-B735DC8D471416AA - Taken by billmcdougal

Deitus

SpeedRunners is insane. And I'm not very good at it. But I did win one match when everyone suicided but me. Thanks for playing guys.

Does Dragonfall have more loot than Shadowrun Returns? I'm unsatisfied by rewards being just money and karma. Why don't enemies have drops man. I need more stuff!

M

Deitus

I still can't figure out why I would sometimes just die even when I didn't go offscreen. Do you die for taking a certain amount of damage in a row or something?

Hugstable

Banned
guys, guys ... listen up :p we've just spent the past 2 hours (me, Huggy and Frosty) playing Serious Sam 3 ... holy cow - this game is AMAZING (and pretty too :p) ... seriously - do any of you want to join us tomorrow for another session?

So much fun! And to think that this game can be played with up to 16 players is insane. Next time we need to ramp up that difficulty!

Deitus

I might be up for some Serious Sam 3 tomorrow, depending on what time you guys are on.

dream

I hate asking an Origin question in here, but has anyone moved an Origin game to another drive before? Does it work the same way as Steam? That is, I just copy it, uninstall, then point Origin at the new directory when I "reinstall" it?

Deitus

probably around the same (as in: right now minus 3-4h :p) ... I think

Hmmmm... I should be able to do that, but I might not get on right when you start.

Also, I watched a bit of that Stream. You know you can change your character model, and there are different gore options right? It's so much more fun when rainbows spew out of everything you kill.

lashman

Hmmmm... I should be able to do that, but I might not get on right when you start.

Also, I watched a bit of that Stream. You know you can change your character model, and there are different gore options right? It's so much more fun when rainbows spew out of everything you kill.

I know :p but we want BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ]:-> ... and lots of it too :p haha

Xclash

can't grow facial hair

I can't tell if you are being Serious.

Hugstable

Banned

Oh man I didn't even know this. Next game is gonna be even more Serious. If we get tons of people we need to make that shit really tough! Those enemies today couldn't stop our train of wreckage!

lashman

Oh man I didn't even know this. Next game is gonna be even more Serious. If we get tons of people we need to make that shit really tough! Those enemies today couldn't stop our train of wreckage!

yes ... it's gonna be glorious :3 can't wait

When you have to sort by negative reviews to get an actual, decent critique of a game, obviously there's something wrong with that review system. Valve needs to fix it.

On a somewhat related note, don't buy A Story About My Uncle if you don't want to fight with a junky physics engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom