• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
Because I love you.

tumblr_mhzisppnBD1r93b45o1_500.gif
I love you too Senpai!!

dani_dc

Wow, Rayman Legends has this great innovative feature that allows you to skip credits! That's the most the game has surprised me so far.

woohoo another chance to guilt myself into buying shovel knight :D

But seriously thanks for the giveaway Fuzzi. I'm sure I'll get it eventually if not through a bundle then in a future sale, all those screen shots and video gifs really sold me on it.

Its worth it. I eventually broke and just bought it, and i'm so glad i did. Soundtrack is so good too.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
OT:

I told my date what I did on my birthday on GAF and she was impressed. She's a gamer too.

Think I scored some brownies points. ^_^ I even told her about my crush on Elizabeth. She doesnt seem to mind at all, we had a good laugh about it haha.

---------------------------------

I just watched the Flash tv series promo on youtube. I cannot wait for that show. It's a shame Smallville didn't have a budget like Arrow or the Flash. It was one of my favorite shows ever, and it was really limited by the CGI budget.

Glad to hear it went well.

Which Network is footing the bill?

This reminds me that they are making a series based on a young Gordon and Bruce Wayne.

Shadownet

Banned
Glad to hear it went well.

Which Network is footing the bill?

This reminds me that they are making a series based on a young Gordon and Bruce Wayne.

Thanks Casimir <3 btw i love your avatar.

----------

I'm pretty sure CW is getting the bill. or maybe its the same budget as Smallville, only things cost less now. CGI was expensive back then.

Yeah its called Gotham. a young kid Bruce Wayne, and young Catwoman too.

Ventara

Fuzzi, are you still online? Talk to me on Steam!

Btw, I played some more of Planet Explorers, and this really is a special game. I will definitely right up a full review in an attempt to convince you guys to pick it up once I've played more of this game.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yes fucking enter that giveaway for that!

ok... please dont kill and eat me crazy anime lady :(

Fuzzi, are you still online? Talk to me on Steam!

Btw, I played some more of Planet Explorers, and this really is a special game. I will definitely right up a full review in an attempt to convince you guys to pick it up once I've played more of this game.

that game is in no shape to be reviewed. Impressions sure, but its way too early. Really liked what I played tho

Shadownet

Banned
Hey, so the Operation Breakout and Operation Phoenix for CSGO. are those like expansion packs? do you have to pay per month for each of them?

and how come they're not available for purchase on Steam directly?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hey, so the Operation Breakout and Operation Phoenix for CSGO. are those like expansion packs? do you have to pay per month for each of them?

are you really asking if a competitive first person shooter, a valve one no less, has a monthly fee? come on dude :/

Operation Phoenix

I finally started Shadowrun Returns, and man, they absolutely nailed the tone and style i remember from the Sega Genesis game i used to play (i haven't done much with the pen-and-paper stuff or the books). The combat feels really good, the characters are all really cool, the music is atmospheric, and the story has been really interesting thus far. I'm sad its taken me this long to boot it up.

Ventara

that game is in no shape to be reviewed. Impressions sure, but its way too early. Really liked what I played tho

Maybe not, but I want more people to know about it and to want it. I'll do my best writing up what I love about ti, while still explaining the game is a work-in-progress.

Breakout is the one right now. And you don't need to pay for a pass for this one to play the maps (which you usually do in-game to play the maps) this time it's only for the extra stuff like cases and mission drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom