• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
/:Spoken like Ben Stein on valium:

Thanks Cocaine Mountain. Your generosity knows no bounds.

zFX.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
holy shit I wake up and the blink bundle mystery game is whispering willows? o_O

not a bad way to start the day

derExperte

holy shit I wake up and the blink bundle mystery game is whispering willows? o_O

not a bad way to start the day

Oh come on, I'm playing that right now after having bought it right after release. Sold one card for 1€ but now that won't happen with the other ones.

Khronico

I WOULD have bought Trails but I just bought two ps3 games in the past 2 days. Will get on sale though, it's a game I almost rebought a psp for.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
finally, there IS a way to get my hands on some TitS :p

I've been waiting for this day my entire life ;)

Dr Dogg

3 down

but Trails going to be finished in less than 30 mins so I think it's a no I can't beat The Room
by the Time Trails goes live and I've downloaded it :(

The Room is a fun game but yeah it's also very short.

Yeah despite rushing through like an idiot I'm actually really liking it. Really pays well to take you time though so I have no idea how I'm finishing the puzzles.

How's The Room's PC port?

Compared to what I've played on iOS it's quite a step up. There's a few little frame hitches here and there when manipulating certain object but I noticed that to a certain extent on my iPad. Though bear in mind I've got every setting dialled up and playing at 2560x1440 so that might be a lot more of a GPU load than most would use. There's quite a bit of scalability in the settings and the textures are a lot better and added effects like Ambient Occlusion are a real nice touch.

Pop

The feel of TitS. Payday is so far away.

Anyone have any experience with Firefall? Looks quite interesting.

I really wanna play it, but i need roughly 9 dollars in steam dollars or for my paycheck next week to come in order to afford it.

I'm interested to see the impressions in the thread tonight from everyone though.

Unless you're using Playfire (or any other third-party website that equals money with Steam achievs), or playing a VAC-proteted game, there's no risk with unlocking achievements with SAM.
Really.
Seriously, the amount of hate some GAFfers have for a useful tool like SAM is weird. Especially considering there's no Steam-score related to achievs, like PSN or XBL have...
While I don't care either way about its functionality, my dislike for it comes from the creator coming off as an obnoxious bigot and its use for a lot of people (card idling) can easily be spoofed otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom