• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

You might say he is not Russian.

Eh?

EH?

245820.gif

i still got divinity to play, it'll probably take me a year to beat it before i could think about getting tits

I'm not even to Divinity yet. Got Dragon Age to complete (Never finished it, so thought it might be an idea to get that done before 3), before I can even think of Divinity and TitS. Even with 2 days off for my birthday tomorrow, I'll end up spending 1/2 the time doing nothing, and the other half playing Marvel Heroes.

I'm not even to Divinity yet. Got Dragon Age to complete (Never finished it, so thought it might be an idea to get that done before 3), before I can even think of Divinity and TitS. Even with 2 days off for my birthday tomorrow, I'll end up spending 1/2 the time doing nothing, and the other half playing Marvel Heroes.

I'm in the same boat. I've played maybe an hour or 2 of Divinity, but can't focus on it yet. Still have Witcher 2 to finish before Dead Rising 3 and DA : Inq come out in the coming months. Plus moving in 10 days is really going to hamper the gaming time for a while.

Hugstable

Banned
holy shit I wake up and the blink bundle mystery game is whispering willows? o_O

not a bad way to start the day

Hey if I never registered with Blink Bundle before even though I bought that other bundle, I'm basically screwed out of getting the extra game? I see no way to do it, and I finally created an account with the email I used to buy it, but it says I have no purchases :(.

EDIT: UGH this is fucking lame, they send me an email saying that they know I've made purchases on this email, but now thast I'm registered and click into my profile it shows nothing at all.

It seems that there's a lot of people having issues with their TitS...

If you are having crashing issues you need to contact support@xseedgames.com and send it the .mdmp file

omgfloofy [developer]

Word from Hatsuu is that they're looking into the crash- they're unable to recreate it on their end, so they're gathering information on it.

The .mdmp file should be in the main game folder if it's generated. An example is 'Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common - this can be different according to how you installed it, though.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/251150/discussions/0/38596748662831321/#p2

Turf may have posted this already, but the Humble Store has 75% off a lot of SquNix games.

...I wouldn't buy anything there yet until the Humble Bundle updates @ 2PM, wouldn't shock me if something there is bundled.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014
01:17 PM - liezryou|SELLING TitS: WHY U NO BUY TITS FROM ME
01:17 PM - liezryou|SELLING TitS: wait did rhaknar gift it to you
01:21 PM - liezryou|SELLING TitS has changed their name to liezryou.
01:22 PM - corrosivefrost: oh
01:22 PM - corrosivefrost: you're no longer SELLING TITS?
01:22 PM - corrosivefrost: :(
01:22 PM - liezryou: i am
01:22 PM - corrosivefrost: what kind of PIMP are you?
01:22 PM - liezryou: i just changed my name
01:22 PM - liezryou: cause
01:22 PM - corrosivefrost: :$
01:22 PM - liezryou: now its getting awkward
01:22 PM - liezryou: LOL
01:23 PM - liezryou: some random dude who i don't even know though i was actually like selling pictures of tits or something
01:23 PM - corrosivefrost: haha, can I post that on steamGAF?
01:23 PM - corrosivefrost: I'm dying here. :D
01:23 PM - liezryou: sure

Teppic

I thought Trails in the Sky was a pretty average RPG. I'm surprised it gets so much love here. Granted I haven't played more than 8 hours, but I felt no real need to continue playing after that. I didn't care much for the story or characters at that point and the battle system was boring.

Dr Dogg

4 down 1 to go!

Though I'm going to throw in the towel as I'm gagging for a cup of tea. That and I've got 8 mins to go until Trails is installed.

I'm at 1050p windowed mode. Smooth as butter.

I've never understood why some folks like to associate butter with smoothness. Cream mostly yes, silk absolutely but butter can be all sorts of consistencies that are anything but smooth. The butter sat in the fridge here is harder that a bloody brick!

Man, my Friends Recently Bought list is nothing but LoH:TitS. Except for the one guy who bought Bad Rats. Wtf?

I'm jealous from the amount of TitS i can only see, but not touch.

...the puns are endless...

Tuesday, July 29, 2014
01:23 PM - liezryou: some random dude who i don't even know though i was actually like selling pictures of tits or something

dead

...and awkward...

Volimar

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

AHAHAHAHA

Levyne

Banned
I thought Trails in the Sky was a pretty average RPG. I'm surprised it gets so much love here. Granted I haven't played more than 8 hours, but I felt no real need to continue playing after that. I didn't care much for the story or characters at that point and the battle system was boring.

I think a lot of people really hype it up because of the cliffhanger ending into the well received second game. Add in the wait/suspense for that entry to finally be localized and you've got what we have. A (localized) pc release for this sort of rpg is also a contributor.

That said, it's a fundamentally solid game with decent progression mechanics, only sparse bouts of melodrama, no crappy voice acting, appealing characters for the most part, and generally pleasant (if not a little wordy) dialogue. A lot of rpgs from japan don't get that far.

Speevy

Banned
Since Ventara was nice enough to gift me this game (it's installed in my library), I figured I would offer up another copy for the community.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Speevy:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Speevy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky -- MB-D0D9B8101D3D10BF - Taken by Dice. 109 entrants total.

t1406665796z1.png

Knurek

If TitS sells well/amazing, we're bound to get more awesome games from the genre (Shin Megami Tensei ones would be lovely).

Worked with pretty average shmup Ikaruga paving the way for Crimzon Clover. :)

Yeah, it bored me most of the time. Characters like to talk way too much, usually without saying anything interesting, and pretty much nothing happens in the game till the end. Battle system and leveling system are merely ok and dungeons are boring. I really hope TitS2 is better, at least from a gameplay perspective. But I'm way more interested in playing Brandish to be honest.

Volimar

Since Ventara was nice enough to gift me this game (it's installed in my library), I figured I would offer up another copy for the community.

I want to try for this game just because of steam thread hype, but I recently won divinity, so I'm holding off. Great giveaway though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
still no voucher on GMG? man they are bad these days

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of PrematureQuiche, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (PrematureQuiche, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Room -- MB-49D0FEC81CED0DF6 - Taken by GaussTek. 43 entrants total.
Sakura Spirit -- MB-7CE07739899B2B0D - Taken by cardinalmind. 47 entrants total.

t1406658896z1.png

Thanks for the chance Speevy, its one of the few games I miss about not having a PSP or Vita. I got to Chapter 2 and it was a lot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom