• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayMay

Banned
Anyone here already played a preview build of Risen 3, or knows when the review embargo ends? I really want to pre-order because I think it looks pretty good, but after Risen 2 I'm careful.. lol

NotSelf

ModBot said:
Instructions for NotSelf:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NotSelf, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rogue's Tale -- MB-FD2A52E5BB44ED5B - Taken by Haunted. 1 entrants total.

t1406735899z1.png

Capcom is sitting on a bunch of stuff with PC ports that would probably be easy money on steam.
It's not like capcom USA does anything.

I had a really crappy mega man 1 floppy disk pc game my parents let me get at Walmart once when i was a wee lad. It had like only 3 bosses and played like ass but i surprising got a lot of mileage out of it.

I'd like to see it get a rerelease just to upset megaman fans, really.

Jawmuncher

I had a really crappy mega man 1 floppy disk pc game my parent's let me get at Walmart once when i was a wee lad. It had like only 3 bosses and played like ass but i surprising got a lot of mileage out of it.

Considering the random ass port of Street Fighter alpha 2 on GOG that's not even that good. It would surely have a home somewhere.

Parsnip

I had a really crappy mega man 1 floppy disk pc game my parent's let me get at Walmart once when i was a wee lad. It had like only 3 bosses and played like ass but i surprising got a lot of mileage out of it.

You are a monster.

Ifrit

Had no idea it had a PC version, never played but there's a multitude of old RPGs I would definitely pay just to have on PC, probably headlined by Chrono Trigger. That with cards and achievements I'd go apeshit over. Would even finish a foily for CT unghhhh

Would be great if capcom unlock their pc digital download potential an upgrade their old pc ports, they have Megaman X8 on PC as the superior version and it's nowhere to be found around here

A steam version port like the one the did for RE4 would be absolutely perfect

Oh no no no..... Bionic Commando in CGA

540509-bionic-commando-dos-screenshot-the-game-begins-here-cga-s.png

Lain

Anyone here already played a preview build of Risen 3, or knows when the review embargo ends? I really want to pre-order because I think it looks pretty good, but after Risen 2 I'm careful.. lol

Someone did and posted impressions, but I don't remember his/her name. Try searching the thread for Risen 3, maybe you'll find those posts.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Putin will probably have it for around $10.
The 1€=$1 pricing is especially unfortunate. I don't know why indies so that.

Yeah, it's a little awkward that larger publishers tend to take the time to set custom EU prices yet many if not most indies just stick with the default 1:1.

JaseC

Hatoful Boyfriend is now available for pre-purchase. There's a 10% pre-purchase discount.

Edit: And to answer the next question, you're looking at 3.5 keys for the standard edition or 4.5/5 for the CE.

MayMay

Banned

Egamer

Hah, good - asked if someone already had some impressions of it on the last page. I don't speak Dutch, but all I really want to know is.. Is it better than Risen 2 and closer to Risen 1? All I need to know lol

It's definitely better than Risen 2. Much and much better. Closer to Risen 1 too, yes.

Kiru

Hah, good - asked if someone already had some impressions of it on the last page. I don't speak Dutch, but all I really want to know is.. Is it better than Risen 2 and closer to Risen 1? All I need to know lol
Yep Egamer was the one who posted about it before.

wilflare

Hatoful Boyfriend is now available for pre-purchase. There's a 10% pre-purchase discount.

Edit: And to answer the next question, you're looking at 3.5 keys for the standard edition or 4.5/5 for the CE.

was this in some bundle?

I suddenly lost track (can't recall)... there's something I need to buy/get T_T
maybe it was BundleStars

JaseC

Will get 2 more keys and head off to steamtrades, thanks Jase.
Uh where the traders at btw?

Give it a little while. The subs went up just six minutes before my post.

was this in some bundle?

I suddenly lost track (can't recall)... there's something I need to buy/get T_T
maybe it was BundleStars

Sort of. The bundle included the original version of the game, and since the CE includes it I don't think Devolver will be handing out keys en masse.

fokkusu

Some leftovers, enjoy!

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fokkusu, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Thief Gold -- MB-43ECA4CEF6417E3C
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified -- MB-41D34AF8F24AC18E - Taken by Cozmogramma
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin -- MB-C60A67E190FE9814 - Taken by dave is ok
BioShock -- MB-C80887678621D3B9
Hitman: Codename 47 -- MB-763B78021A5322D9 - Taken by Capt.Haddock

Heh gotcha

OH I REMEMBER NOW!
http://indiegamebundle.wikia.com/wiki/Let's_Build_a_Doujin_Bundle_2!
IT was in THIS bundle, and I'm pretty sure I got this one but had it sent to me as a gift, let me check my e-mail.

They will not give out keys to bundle purchases because it's a remake.

"Hey there, we will not be providing Steam keys to current owners of the original game. This version of Hatoful Boyfriend is a remake with new visuals and new content and will be selling it via Steam and other download services. Thanks for your support!

Devolver Digital"
http://steamcommunity.com/app/310080/discussions/0/43099721375041545/#p2

Nabs

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
one last repost (sorry)

just a short note - this key MIGHT already be used ... I'm not entirely sure, so please - don't hate me if it is ... but, if it works - enjoy :)
there might also be pre-order DLC included with it - not sure about that either

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (lashman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Age of Wonders 3 -- MB-CBFFB26572680B56 - Taken by Catshade. 59 entrants total.

t1406739559z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yo. nice bundlestars if only for expedition conquistador, but I have everything

and was hoping for 10 on Crypt, oh well, time to wait

edit: Hatoful Boyfriend is up for pre order, nice price!

Lomax

This won't end well.

No promises were made, it didn't involve Greenlight, and Devolver is much closer to a major publisher than it is a tiny indie dev. They have no reason to cater to the bundle collectors and anyone who complains won't really have a leg to stand on.

Nabs

Heh. Looks like Street Fighter has Summer costume and Animal costume packs. They announced the Summer stuff, but it looks like the Animal pack is only in the Steam registry for now.

Summer Dudley is swagged out

dudley.jpg

wilflare

Give it a little while. The subs went up just six minutes before my post.

Sort of. The bundle included the original version of the game, and since the CE includes it I don't think Devolver will be handing out keys en masse.

hmm so should we email Devolver to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom