• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm okay with this. Nic Cage is one of my favorite actors.

Btw Frost if you're reading this. Payday 2? :)

When would you like to commit acts that will get your ass booked on the next flight of ConAir? :3

one last repost (sorry)

just a short note - this key MIGHT already be used ... I'm not entirely sure, so please - don't hate me if it is ... but, if it works - enjoy :)
there might also be pre-order DLC included with it - not sure about that either

Dude. You're giving away awesome (hopefully) and you didn't even restrict anything about it. I don't think anyone can hate you for trying to be generous... and furthermore, don't be sorry for reposts, you're bringing awareness to people so they can have a chance to experience your awesomeness. :p

yo. nice bundlestars if only for expedition conquistador, but I have everything

and was hoping for 10 on Crypt, oh well, time to wait

edit: Hatoful Boyfriend is up for pre order, nice price!

I think I have everything too.
Hatoful Boyfriend confuses me greatly.
Kind of like receiving a 50% off coupon for this.

Uzzy

Heh. Looks like Street Fighter has Summer costume and Animal costume packs. They announced the Summer stuff, but it looks like the Animal pack is only in the Steam registry for now.

Summer Dudley is swagged out

dudley.jpg

Dudley looks great, but far too many of those costumes are shockingly bad. Chun Li and C.Viper's are particularly vile.

Sad to see really.

Extras plus I think this is still available:

A Virus Named TOM -- MB-7A01CEC33B5987D3 - Taken by JakkuFurosu. 1 entrants total.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Steel Storm: Complete Edition -- MB-FE605F3F2E3A0079 - Taken by derExperte. 1 entrants total.
(Block)land -- MB-6760C3DB2056ED90 - Taken by user237. 4 entrants total.

t1406739439z1.png

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Shit, I forgot how purdy Bioshock is, especially so with all the Direct X10 bells and whistles. (I love how smoke doesn't clip through the floor)

It's definitely better than Risen 2. Much and much better. Closer to Risen 1 too, yes.

Is the exploration as fun/rewarding as the first Risen? It was cool to just find some random cave.

Heh. Looks like Street Fighter has Summer costume and Animal costume packs. They announced the Summer stuff, but it looks like the Animal pack is only in the Steam registry for now.

Summer Dudley is swagged out

dudley.jpg

Most are eh or feh at best... but there are a few of those that are fantastic.

i like el fuerte as hulk hogan :)

usf_summer_24.jpg

That's good if you're a Fuerte player... I didn't even look cause I pretend he doesn't exist. :p

Hugstable

Banned
Already had this game out of the bundle, so good luck and enjoy!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hugstable, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rock of Ages -- MB-FDFB0AA238734C78 - Taken by AHA-Lambda. 5 entrants total.

t1406739919z1.png

Egamer

Is the exploration as fun/rewarding as the first Risen? It was cool to just find some random cave.

Althoug the beta build wasn't that big to have a good opinion about the exploration, but I've found two caves that were pretty cool and awesome.

Driw3r

Unconfirmed Member
Company of Heroes 2 DLC's. Includes, pretty sure, these four DLC:s from humbebundle:

- German Commander: Storm Doctrine
- Soviet Commander: Conscript Support Tactics
- Soviet Skin Bundle: Four Color Belorussian Bundle
- German Skin Bundle: Four Disruptive pattern

Thanks to JaseC.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Driw3r, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Company of Heroes 2 DLC -- MB-6AA0E25A4952E2E6 - Taken by ctw0e

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Company of Heroes 2 DLC was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

I had some problems with them, so if you don't get them, just PM me.

yuraya

Wasn't that winter sale? Expeditions was in at least one bundle and had a few good discounts since then.

It lost community vote alongside Divinity to FTL during this recent Summer sale. I remember being pissed about it because FTL goes on sale every other day. Don't remember Winter Sale but it was in a bundlecentral bundle about a month before summer sale. But I skipped out on it because it was nearing summer sale.

derExperte

It lost community vote alongside Divinity to FTL during this recent Summer sale. I remember being pissed about it because FTL goes on sale every other day. Don't remember Winter Sale but it was in a bundlecentral bundle about a month before summer sale. But I skipped out on it because it was nearing summer sale.

Ah okay. And now you can buy FTL again for cheap!

Man, I remember making a thread (!) last year when it went to $5 for the first time and now everyone's like 'noooo not again'.

Is the original Trine worth playing through if you've already beaten the second one?

Absolutely.
There's something about the first Trine that I found magical and I felt like the sequel lost the magic the original game brought. I didn't have nearly as much fun with the second.

Definitely! I actually prefer the first one.

*high-five*

I would say yes. In my opinion the level designs are much better in the first game than in the second game

Maybe this is why...

derExperte

Lomax

Wasn't that winter sale? Expeditions was in at least one bundle and had a few good discounts since then.

The infamous summer sale community vote it lost was Summer 2013, it was up for 75% off but lost to some repeat (Borderlands probably). It then went on sale as a daily less than a week later but only for 50% off. It's been bundled and put on sale pretty heavily in the year since then though. Great game well worth playing and a bargain at $2.

BasilZero

The reboot 6.0 bundle looks good - might bite into it :)

Anyways, anyone here think getting tier 2 of the Squareenix humble bundle just for hitman series is enough? I noticed that there is one game not available part of the collection bundle on steam (even though the bundle is more expensive even at 75% ;x).

Sajjaja

I had a dream I won Mordor. Yall are haunting my dreams.

Also, where's that new thread? Guess we can't break tradition without Nito.

pahamrick

The reboot 6.0 bundle looks good - might bite into it :)

Anyways, anyone here think getting tier 2 of the Squareenix humble bundle just for hitman series is enough? I noticed that there is one game not available part of the collection bundle on steam (even though the bundle is more expensive even at 75% ;x).

I say go for it. Hitman Sniper Challenge is fun, but not worth the premium I'd say.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I had a dream I won Mordor. Yall are haunting my dreams.

Also, where's that new thread? Guess we can't break tradition without Nito.

This thread is going to take us into August. There's little sense in making a new thread with August being less than two days away and making an August thread now would just see OT2 spring up sooner than necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom