• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasilZero

I say go for it. Hitman Sniper Challenge is fun, but not worth the premium I'd say.

Sniper Challenge is available via the humble bundle o_O? I thought its just the basic game for Absolution.

Also off topic a bit - I've started on Mass Effect 1 for the first time :D

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
FC3 and Blood Dragon being phenomenal Stallion™ experiences earned Ubi a day 1 purchase for FC4 instead of a year 1 sub 10$ purchase like last time.

pahamrick

Sniper Challenge is available via the humble bundle o_O? I thought its just the basic game for Absolution.

Also off topic a bit - I've started on Mass Effect 1 for the first time :D

Might have misunderstood what you meant. The only Hitman game you'd be missing from getting them from the Humble Bundle is Sniper Challenge, that's all I meant.

Dr Dogg

Right after I pick up the AssUnity.

Hahaha no I was talking about the price and...

That Brazilian price is surprisingly reasonable. Pity about ACRTAG.

Edit: FC4 store page is up

Yeah I saw than and my brief smile disappeared. I'm guessing there's a season pass then and not just a few extra bits and bobs to have a Gold Edition as it's a lot higher in price than the standard (can only see a price so far on the JP sub).

Edit: Blimey! 50 quid!

That Brazilian price is surprisingly reasonable. Pity about ACRTAG.

Edit: FC4 store page is up.

This picture looks ridiculous...

ss_5b6ec9162a72e5cb4308ea048103201992284bea.1920x1080.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is it too soon to tell that it will require Uplay? I'm assuming its a given since this is a big title.

It's going to require Uplay. Rayman Origins and I Am Alive are literally the only two games since AssCreed 2 that don't.

Edit: AssCreed Unity incoming.

Probably the same lockdowns as well.

GMG already has the pre-order page up, bet Steam will be up soon.

GMG has a Batman Arkham Knight pre-order page too, I think, but it's not on Steam yet, so there's probably no guarantee, at least in terms of being able to actually preorder.
Funny side note, I believe this game (B:AK) still shows as "Zeppelin" on isthereanydeal.com if you have it on your "waitlist".

tav7623

Hey guys, don't know if y'all are aware of this or not (or are even interested/care), but the Humble Store has marked 75% off a number of Square Enix games for this week only.

Some of the games include:
Murdered: Soul Suspect - $15
Theif (2014) - $10
Final Fantasy VII - $6
Final Fantasy VIII - $6
Final Fantasy III - $8
Tomb Raider (2013) Goty Edition - $8 (standard edition is $5 and the DLC bundle is also $5)
Sleeping Dogs - $5
Dungeon Seige III - $4
Thief: Deadly Shadows - $2.24

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

SpeedRunners -- MB-C804D5645369CE2D - Taken by Killadji. 10 entrants total.

t1406742619z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
another 59.99€ game... yup, becoming the norm is inevitable

edit: make that 2 more...oh Ubisoft

MayMay

Banned
Ohhh Assassins Creed Unity, I cant fucking wait

Edit: But Ill have to think hard about the price.. 60€.. Jeez.. I might not buy it on Steam. Cheap Uplay key from keytraders more likely.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I want to know after taking into account different platforms, how many versions of Far Cry 4 will release. It has to be in the 50+ range.

Nabs

That game just doesn't look fun.

You should check out the intro video with what seems to be playtesters messing around. I laughed through the whole thing.

The game is a really great time in co-op. Highly recommended.

Yeah, I bought this because I loved Castle Crashers on 360, but this...level design is horrible and bland, it doesn't fit a proper plot too. Really, I don't see any reason why I must waste my time on this.

I spent days on LBP, basically in solo mode. I've created a lot of levels, but this...I wouldn't compare it with LBP. I know, LBP is a triple A title while this is an indie, but single player portion of the game is just a waste of time, even the soundtrack is boring :l

We must be playing different games.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Exaclty my wish, but now. Also the Gold Edition is basically "Yes, we will ruin you with DLCs even this time".

well ... those 2 problems pretty much solved themselves for me ... I'm just not going to buy any of those games any time soon ... I couldn't do that even if I REALLY wanted to .... 60€ is more than I currently make per month ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom