• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

another 59.99€ game... yup, becoming the norm is inevitable

edit: make that 2 more...oh Ubisoft

Hahaha have you seen the AUS price?

Well I guess I'm going to be earning a little more interest in my bank than I thought. And I bet they exclude FC4 and AC:U from Family Sharing as well.

Megasoum

Banned
Stupid Ubisoft and their region locking...ughhhh

Also in case people were still doubting, it mentions requirering UPlay on the store page for FC4.

taco543

Hey so I haven't posted in a while, The Last of Us has been consuming me, so this is for my family here on steamgaf.
ModBot said:
Instructions for taco543:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (taco543, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ulgzbKC.png
Chester (desura) -- MB-A66D02D054CFCF05
Rock of Ages -- MB-496055FCC064F462 - Taken by Dragoon En Regalia. 5 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
POSTAL -- MB-88154F6496392807 - Taken by tylergregg. 1 entrants total.
Knytt Underground -- MB-6AB09B711A5A56F3 - Taken by Speevy. 3 entrants total.

t1406743099z1.png

Phinor

59.99€ makes it so easy to resist just about every game. And when you start waiting for sales, you can usually wait until it's at least 75% off.

Two games off my list, thanks Ubisoft for making it easy this year!

wilflare

I loved Sniper Ghost Warrior 1 & 2, but I'm a sucker for sniping games.

I have the first game but seems like this is the only way to get
Sniper Art of Victory
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2: Digital Extras
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2: Multiplayer Expansion Pack
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2: Soundtrack

without paying crazy prices

derExperte

59.99€ makes it so easy to resist just about every game. And when you start waiting for sales, you can usually wait until it's at least 75% off.

Two games off my list, thanks Ubisoft for making it easy this year!

Good thing I'm one year behind with AssCreed and Far Cry.

Lomax

Yeah, I bought this because I loved Castle Crashers on 360, but this...level design is horrible and bland, it doesn't fit a proper plot too. Really, I don't see any reason why I must waste my time on this.

I spent days on LBP, basically in solo mode. I've created a lot of levels, but this...I wouldn't compare it with LBP. I know, LBP is a triple A title while this is an indie, but single player portion of the game is just a waste of time, even the soundtrack is boring :l

Couldn't disagree more, I found Castle Crashers largely tedious and uninspired (not to mention had a couple of annoying difficulty spikes), but I found Battleblock Theatre to be one of the best platformers I've played in a long time and a blast. Played both single player. The summer sale "price mistake" for both was one of my best purchases.

Fox318

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 19 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Fox318, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Pajama Sam In No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside -- MB-688ECD4C57D5041E - Taken by Myshkin. 3 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-E2B631F72693A8BE - Taken by Interfectum. 9 entrants total.
Deponia -- MB-8A407E6D05C6E9D1 - Taken by Mass_Pincup. 15 entrants total.
The Last Remnant -- MB-5227ED1E446B651B - Taken by ev0. 37 entrants total.
Freddi Fish 1 The Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds -- MB-61796358A78F3A36 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 3 entrants total.
Darksiders -- MB-16A4B9C4BFF8791E - Taken by Pop. 17 entrants total.
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition -- MB-40B7D5DF51C9B4BA - Taken by Teppic. 9 entrants total.
Deus Ex Game of the Year Edition -- MB-CAEE0A7231DBA51B - Taken by Tesseract. 27 entrants total.
Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" -- MB-17AE2A710411E470 - Taken by YianGaruga. 6 entrants total.
Putt-Putt Joins the Parade -- MB-82219FA6041A56B7 - Taken by factorone. 2 entrants total.
Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon -- MB-BE3BA9C20F6B5080 - Taken by Dutch Patriot. 7 entrants total.
Hitman 2 Silent Assassin -- MB-B3B60076D6DA41E0 - Taken by ChimpanzeeThat. 3 entrants total.
Hitman Codename 47 -- MB-70F5CF57E07D9D86 - Taken by GrinningColossus. 3 entrants total.
Aura Fate of the Ages -- MB-E879F2DC446D51D5 - Taken by Natty1. 1 entrants total.
Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams -- MB-0627B8372F0D5952 - Taken by salazar547. 5 entrants total.
Freddi Fish 2 The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse -- MB-A8B778316BF53919 - Taken by diablogod. 7 entrants total.
Fez -- MB-92FF4A7037A3B7C6 - Taken by Whelan. 8 entrants total.
Just Cause 2 -- MB-345F30D9C6DDBBC5 - Taken by MSMrRound. 16 entrants total.

Hitman Blood Money -- MB-23517456BEB8D4EC - Taken by SaveFerris. 18 entrants total.

t1406745596z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hey everyone, just got back. Seems like Idle Master worked pretty well while I was gone:

RXwlaJY.png

I'm going to go back through and read everyone's suggestions, ideas, complaints, etc and get a new version together that should address a lot of these issues. When it's ready, I'll post it (along with the non-SAM version of the C# app
again, sorry about that :(
) to Github and hopefully some of you will be on board with doing a bit of testing.

Vuze

I hope nobody in here pre-purchases those two Ubi games at that price and given their recent PC optimization galore.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game -- MB-C3773D8627EF60D6 - Taken by taco543

Arthea

about the Room
It was great, I can't already remember when I was so eager to uncover mystery, only (heavy spoilers)
I didn't get the answer to life, the universe and everything? How come? I was promised. What does this ending means? There will be more rooms added to this game? More games? but my lens broke at the end! I can't solve mysteries anymore, what does it mean? There will be other kind of mysteries? the solving was an answer? Cliffhanger of cliffhangers I must say, barely any question was answered along the way and I'm left with all those questions
still an amazing game

taco543

Oh and apparently I already own this game, and I'm too lazy to send another message to modbot so here u guys go its for Expeditions: Conquistador: DNFYA-?CFR5-BJBBJ

?=second number in my name

zkylon

zkylewd
about the Room
It was great, I can't already remember when I was so eager to uncover mystery, only (heavy spoilers)
I didn't get the answer to life, the universe and everything? How come? I was promised. What does this ending means? There will be more rooms added to this game? More games? but my lens broke at the end! I can't solve mysteries anymore, what does it mean? There will be other kind of mysteries? the solving was an answer? Cliffhanger of cliffhangers I must say, barely any question was answered along the way and I'm left with all those questions
still an amazing game

you kinda made me wish there was the room: the game existed now

with a oh hi denny button and everything

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
welp, played a bit of Firefall, and its pretty boring >_> Might uninstall already, and this is coming from the lowest standard person on Gaf

Jawmuncher

Man those preorder pages for Ubi.
Makes it so easy to skip them. Thank goodness child of light and that other game came out earlier this year.

Funny that their digital stuff is everything i want while retail side is so easy to skip.

C4rter

Hey everyone, just got back. Seems like Idle Master worked pretty well while I was gone:

RXwlaJY.png

I'm going to go back through and read everyone's suggestions, ideas, complaints, etc and get a new version together that should address a lot of these issues. When it's ready, I'll post it (along with the non-SAM version of the C# app
again, sorry about that :(
) to Github and hopefully some of you will be on board with doing a bit of testing.

The URL is still correct?
https://github.com/jshackles/idle_master
I'm getting 404.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
lol i forgot i had played this already

Did you get all of the achievements and find the secret spoons? If not, that's a perfect reason to go play and experience the true ending to the movie.

Side fact: I was trying to fool somebody into watching The Room recently and found out that originally it was supposed to be a vampire movie but was changed because the effects would be hard and expensive. No idea if this is actually true, but it answers so many questions and creates so many more so it sounds like The Room.

Arthea

93€, 85€, 60€ makes no difference for me, not buying games for such prices. Thankfully I have so many great games to play, I can skip so priced games forever! Or wait for significant base price drop and huge discounts till the times end.

zkylon

zkylewd
Did you get all of the achievements and find the secret spoons? If not, that's a perfect reason to go play and experience the true ending to the movie.

Side fact: I was trying to fool somebody into watching The Room recently and found out that originally it was supposed to be a vampire movie but was changed because the effects would be hard and expensive. No idea if this is actually true, but it answers so many questions and creates so many more so it sounds like The Room.

lol wouldn't surprise me

the room is the movie that just keeps on giving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom