• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
JaseC
The PurchaseRestrictedCountries flags, when used with the store, close a loophole that would otherwise allow traders to buy the sub at their local price. This is what happened with South Park earlier in the year -- the ROW sub was left wide open for about two weeks following it going up for pre-purchase. Activating gifts using a VPN isn't something I'd recommend since it technically falls under the umbrella of using a VPN to skirt region-specific pricing on the Steam Store itself.
Now, that's sad as I take this restriction will stay forever with FC4. Planned on getting it at summer/winter sale '15 from Russia. Bummer. Big bummer.
Congrats on getting AssCreed Unity! Love it that you actually bought something for playing it. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Tizoc

Ugh couldn't sleep at all the past few hours and just started my morning shift.
Was hoping I'd get at least 6 hours sleep, wake up and at least have some energy for it, but I'm feeling slightly tired...
I think I shall have some pizza for lunch.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Hey now, if anybody's going to do that, it's m--err, hold on...

JaseC said:

JaseC said:

bert-and-ernie-reactigaj7l.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So, uh, I hope Germany-GAF didn't buy the ROW version of Dead Rising 3...

Added prohibitrunincountries – DE about 4 hours ago

Now, that's sad as I take this restriction will stay forever with FC4. Planned on getting it at summer/winter sale '15 from Russia. Bummer. Big bummer.

Yeah, I don't see Ubi changing how the subs are set up.

Congrats on getting AssCreed Unity! Love it that you actually bought something for playing it. Hope you'll enjoy it.

I have a feeling the game's MP component will be tied into the overall completion percentage (like Watch Dogs), which will suck, but I'll make the most of what I can do. Not getting 100% in an AssCreed game is going to feel weird, though. ;)

Careful -- if Stumpy or Zeilard see that, you might get a new tag.

Zeliard can only set his own tag, so I laugh at him. Ha-ha-ha! (Of course he could request a change, so I probably shouldn't tempt fate. ;))

Deitus

soo...how do i get a tag again?

Do something really dumb (but not ban worthy), so the mods can shame you by forever reminding you of your idiocy. That's usually how it works.

Although in a few rare cases doing something extremely awesome works too.

Yeah, tag fishing is not recommended for Juniors, for reasons that should be obvious. Well, tag fishing is not recommended for anyone, but it's a much riskier proposition for Juniors.

Yup, gonna be a while til then.

(I just realized my birthday and join date are the same. o_O)

JaseC

Admins occasionally hosted tag fishing threads in the past, but it's been years since I've seen one. I feel that being granted a tag in such a manner defeats the purpose, though.

If you get banned I think it changes to that.

It's always funny when Drinky Crow enters a thread to troll it and those unfamiliar with him are fooled by his fake banned tag. And then he posts again and blows their minds.

I made a couple webms of trying out Crypt of the Necrodancer for Rhaknar.
I couldn't get it to load in the browser, so you'll have to download them, I think:

Part 1
Part 2

I'll edit in the link for Part 2 when I'm sure it's done uploading to mediafire.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that is your best avatar yet Koalaman

I made a couple webms of trying out Crypt of the Necrodancer for Rhaknar.
I couldn't get it to load in the browser, so you'll have to download them, I think:

Part 1
Part 2

I'll edit in the link for Part 2 when I'm sure it's done uploading to mediafire.

for those that doubted my tentacle powered mind control abilities, frost is but a puppet doing my bidding. he stared into the abyss, and the
pigeon
abyss stared back

JaseC

But Member is boooooring.

I dunno, the Mother of Dragons seems mildly amused by it. ;)

that is your best avatar yet Koalaman

<3

was actually surprised how long it took you to get tagged Jase

Better late than never! (Not that I was concerned with getting one.)

Do idle times differ between games?

Ideally each card is supposed to drop after ~15 minutes, but this tends to vary, sometimes wildly so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom