• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great :)

Thanks for everyone taking part, remember there are still loads of other games that you can cover on Steam for August if you haven't done so already

Is there an easy way to see a list of games coming out for a certain month?

so is Bureau objectively bad or just disappointing?

disappointing when consider the initial reveal of the game. For a $1, you can do a lot worse.

I'm having a trip from hell I hate Buenos Aires I'm fighting with my gf all the time I think we broke up and I miss this thread

is that weird/sad

yes

Turfster

Gamefly is doing a 75% off Nordic games sale. Most of the games aren't Steam keys, tho.
Steam games:
  • A Vampire Tale
  • all the Alan Wakes
  • Deadfall Adventures
  • Death Rally
  • inMomentum
  • Jack Keane 2
  • Painkiller Hell & Damnation
  • Railroad Pioneer
  • Spellforce 2 Faith in Destiny
  • Spellforce 2 Dragon Storm
  • Spellforce 2 Demons of the Past (50% off)
  • The Raven Legacy of a Master Thief

Don't forget to use the (UK)JUL20OFF coupon

swx

50% orange juice?

yea just 3.49

iSZT5I9lhEj2j.gif

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Omg no one noticed that before

I was on vacation for the past couple of weeks and just got back, so I apologize for stating the obvious I guess.

Nice to see KSP on sale again. It really is an awesome game.

neoemonk

Not Steam related exactly but I ordered one I those fancy 1440p monitors on eBay on Friday night. As look as it shows up working, I'm looking forward into diving into my Steam library and seeing how these games look.

I don't understand why people thought that was a particularly interesting segment. The phrase is common and it was reasonably delivered by the VO.

it's actually not that terrible for that series. I'm not sure why that stuck with people given that metal gear as a whole has so much nonsensical shit coming out of people's mouths all of the time.

Salsa

k I get it it's sad

I just wanna play divinity really

I don't even know man

you know those unexpected things in life that happen and you feel like you're in a nightmare

well yeah videogames

edit: sorry I'm derailing at least I like you all still or most viva steam

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Gamefly is doing a 75% off Nordic games sale. Most of the games aren't Steam keys, tho.
Steam games:
  • A Vampire Tale
  • all the Alan Wakes
  • Deadfall Adventures
  • Death Rally
  • inMomentum
  • Jack Keane 2
  • Painkiller Hell & Damnation
  • Railroad Pioneer
  • Spellforce 2 Faith in Destiny
  • Spellforce 2 Dragon Storm
  • Spellforce 2 Demons of the Past (50% off)
  • The Raven Legacy of a Master Thief

Don't forget to use the (UK)JUL20OFF coupon

they really need to drop tht deadfall adventures base price already

Lomax

Steam Weekly Deals is more like a list of "we hope you'll buy it here instead of the three dozen bundles it's already been in/will be in" games.

k I get it it's sad

I don't even know man

you know those unexpected things in life that happen and you feel like you're in a nightmare

well yeah videogames

Time heals everything, don't dwell too much on it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Be aware, Night of the Rabbit is a backtracking fiesta, it has no plot until the last hour of gameplay (and that is really good).

its also not part of the weekly deals anyway as it irst appeared to be

Hugstable

Banned
k I get it it's sad

I don't even know man

well yeah videogames

It's not sad to wanna play games during times like this. Relationship Breakups and arguements can be rough times, but video games have always been a great stress reliever for myself so you shouldn't look at it as being sad like that. Just give yourself time to rest your mind and gather everything up to prepare yourself for what you want to do next. Relationships can be tough so try to relax and breathe, and I saw your post about dancing drunk and I guess sometimes that helps relieve stress also ahah. Like another post said, try not to dwell on it too much.

Aaron D.

well yeah videogames

Hang in there, dude.

Looks like you'll either work thing out with your g/f or you won't.

The good news is that you'll be just fine either way. You may have to walk through some coals to get there, but it will most certainly happen.

In the mean time, distract yourself with some Divinity.

Vastag

Can someone give me impressions of Company of Heroes 2? The reviews on steam don't look too good but I like to hear impressions from GAF.

I have only played some of the SP campaign and didn't really like it. But I loathe the "stop wave after wave" missions, so maybe is just me. Didn't try the MP.

Lomax

They really need to improve te Weeklong deals

Honestly, if they want Publishers to treat the Weekly deals seriously, it needs a permanent spot on the main page. Otherwise they only get publicity on Monday and otherwise are ignored. Of course then they'd have to be sure to curate the sales well or it will be filled up with even worse deals just looking for attention.

Ozium

Anywhere I can get E.Y.E. for cheap ? It was 1€ for la prise de la bastille I think but my friend couldn't get it then

How are you liking it? I idled for cards during the sale and apparently I've got 3 achievements? lol I dont even remember doing anything except exiting that trippy area in the beginning.. then I got hit w/ a wall of stats iirc and was like "nope."

It seemed really really dense when I first tried it and I just didn't have the energy at the time... I may be remembering wrong tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom