• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

100% WAIFUS
Sorry, I'm gonna have to DECLINE it cause I already got it Man Puncher. Thanks for the offer.
rT2k7Um.jpg

Also, how coincidental is it that I received it in the middle of my CrunchyRoll stream.

EDIT: Wait! I don't!? But I just checked?

saunderez

Another fine shitpost by saunderez (actually its a pretty neat game it just came in a bundle)

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (saunderez, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Sequence -- MB-16DAA794FC0D483C - Taken by weemadarthur

How are you liking it? I idled for cards during the sale and apparently I've got 3 achievements? lol I dont even remember doing anything except exiting that trippy area in the beginning.. then I got hit w/ a wall of stats iirc and was like "nope."

It seemed really really dense when I first tried it and I just didn't have the energy at the time... I may be remembering wrong tho

gunplay is solid but yeah there's a bunch of shit to learn at the beggining, once you get in it it makes sense but at first it can be overwhelming, it's a 90s pc game at heart i think

in the hub there's the library where you can learn the lore a bit (there isn't much, maybe 4-5 A4 page of text), it's really solid and makes understanding what the hell is going on a bit easier
i really dug what i read even though the style of writing is a bit "familiar" in french

i heard there's a patch for the few broken english segments of the game (i play it in french so no problem there), maybe it'll make it better

if you're in europe we can do a coop playthrough if you want

Ozium

gunplay is solid but yeah there's a bunch of shit to learn at the beggining, once you get in it it makes sense but at first it can be overwhelming, it's a 90s pc game at heart i think

in the hub there's the library where you can learn the lore a bit (there isn't much, maybe 4-5 A4 page of text), it's really solid and makes understanding what the hell is going on a bit easier

i heard there's a patch for the few broken english segments of the game (i play it in french so no problem there), maybe it'll make it better

if you're in europe we can do a coop playthrough if you want

USA here and I probably won't get to it for a while, but thanks..

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Evolve on GMG (now that you can actually buy it instead of just a gray button) says 59.99€ instead of 39.99€ like it did before... if thats really the price its launching at on Steam, 2K are out of their minds

Ifrit

Honestly, if they want Publishers to treat the Weekly deals seriously, it needs a permanent spot on the main page. Otherwise they only get publicity on Monday and otherwise are ignored. Of course then they'd have to be sure to curate the sales well or it will be filled up with even worse deals just looking for attention.

I just found out today there was a dedicated page for the weeklong deals

Egamer

I've had it for a long time, ever since it was pretty much new to Early Access. I haven't played it for like 6 months or more, but what was there was really cool, and its a great idea for a game. Some of the puzzles drove me nuts though. Can't attest to how often its updated or how it's progressed though.

Will wait for the full release in August then, just to be sure. :)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
RIP QuakeCon 2014 bundle. Hunt around on TF2 Outpost/Steam Trades/etc. if you were hesitant but now wish you'd changed your mind sooner.

:D
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (salazar547, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Cthulhu Saves the World -- MB-242805D86AF4A40C - Taken by darkchewie. 4 entrants total.
Cave Story Plus -- MB-8F4B415E61FC8D90 - Taken by Demon Lizardman. 6 entrants total.
Hammerwatch -- MB-1936963F441F27A1 - Taken by Knurek. 17 entrants total.

t1405975780z1.png

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
lmao @Derrick's Divinity steam review

The intro: "I was relatively pleased with this game."

And why is JaseC permed?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Definitely a step up from last year.

Being out of it for a bit, I hadn't planned on watching. I have no idea what the current meta looks like.

But, here I am, twitching it. R.I.P. my Monday afternoon.

they just said its best of 5... arent dota games like 1 hour each? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom