• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | July 2014-3 – Let Off Some STEAM Bennett

Status
Not open for further replies.
thezez is a fine young man, you should all know.
Why you do this though, maybe I am a horrible person?

How is sequence? Got it from the bundle and it sounds like a weird but interesting combination. Rhythm and RPG.

Turfster

How is sequence? Got it from the bundle and it sounds like a weird but interesting combination. Rhythm and RPG.

Sequence is great.

Also, Uplay's Bethesda "publisher week" is hilarious.
I'm not going to link it, since they're not Steam keys, but it's basically:
TESO Imperial, Fallout New Vegas Ultimate and vanilla Fallout 3, period.

dani_dc

Sequence is great.

I'm not going to link it, since they're not Steam keys, but it's basically TESO Imperial, Fallout New Vegas Ultimate and vanilla Fallout 3, period.

I thought FNV was supposed to be Steamworks.

Hugstable

Banned
Does it usually take awhile for to get the Humble Bundle keys in email after purchasing them? Ordered the Humble 2K bundle about an hour and half ago, but still haven't received any email besides the one confirming my paypal payment :(

Sequence is great.

I'm not going to link it, since they're not Steam keys, but it's basically:
TESO Imperial, Fallout New Vegas Ultimate and vanilla Fallout 3, period.
Are none of them Steam keys? I bought FO3 GOTY from Ubi some months ago and I got a steam key.

Turfster

I thought FNV was supposed to be Steamworks.
That's what I thought, but it doesn't explicitly state you need Steam, unlike Fallout 3 vanilla which states you need a GFWL account (snerk)

Are none of them Steam keys? I bought FO3 GOTY from Ubi some months ago and I got a steam key.
Not specified, and I can't seem to find anyone that's actually bought them, since lolUbistore.

Does it usually take awhile for to get the Humble Bundle keys in email after purchasing them? Ordered the Humble 2K bundle about an hour and half ago, but still haven't received any email besides the one confirming my paypal payment :(
Have you checked your humble bundle library?
Oh, and they've apparently fixed the browser challenge thing... finally.

Reading this has me hyped for the Dark Souls II DLC. Spoilers for those who want to figure out how to access it themselves.

It takes a while but not that long. Check your library with Humble to see if you can access the keys.

Phinor

Tomorrow should be Dark Souls 2 DLC #1.

I'm in a slump right now, though, and I haven't been in the mood much for gaming. Hopefully, this pulls me out.

I've spent more time in the past few days preparing and upgrading my gear, than I spent playing through the game. I don't even know anything about the DLC, going in blindly. I mean, if you can get into the DLC blindly, it might be another "drop a rock into an abyss precisely at midnight, hit a rusted primal knight from the side with ricard's rapier and shut down your PC" to access the DLC.

I've spent more time in the past few days preparing and upgrading my gear, than I spent playing through the game. I don't even know anything about the DLC, going in blindly. I mean, if you can get into the DLC blindly, it might be another "drop a rock into an abyss precisely at midnight, hit a rusted primal knight from the side with ricard's rapier and shut down your PC" to access the DLC.

To make things worse, or better depending on how you see it, they dropped an update with major changes to spells and certain weapons less than a week ago.

Basically, if you were a miracle user rocking a Defender sword and Havel's, life ain't the same.

Yeah... The Forgotten Ones is bad, I stuck with it until I got to the first combat encounter and just gave up there, every hit that the player takes makes the camera go crazy and makes it impossible to kill the enemy, it was about 30 seconds of hit/camera wiggle until I quit and uninstalled.

To make things worse, or better depending on how you see it, they dropped an update with major changes to spells and certain weapons less than a week ago.

Basically, if you were a miracle user rocking a Defender sword and Havel's, life ain't the same.

I 100%'ed Dark Souls II... and yet, that last sentence you wrote just does not compute. :3
Sorry for your loss? D:

Hugstable

Banned
Reading this has me hyped for the Dark Souls II DLC. Spoilers for those who want to figure out how to access it themselves.

It takes a while but not that long. Check your library with Humble to see if you can access the keys.

Hmm weird, I ordered it with my hugstable123@gmail email and account but still shows nothing in the library. If I don't see if in another hour or 2 I'll just reorder or something, only went for the 1$ normal tier anyway since those are the only games I need (Own mostly everything except That X-com shooter and The Darkness 2.)

dot

Yeah... The Forgotten Ones is bad, I stuck with it until I got to the first combat encounter and just gave up there, every hit that the player takes makes the camera go crazy and makes it impossible to kill the enemy, it was about 30 seconds of hit/camera wiggle until I quit and uninstalled.

You're talking about the thing with 2 heads that breaks through the door right? I killed it with no problem, i just aimed at the head and shot. I then stopped there cuz the game is 2spooky4me.

Hmm weird, I ordered it with my hugstable123@gmail email and account but still shows nothing in the library. If I don't see if in another hour or 2 I'll just reorder or something, only went for the 1$ normal tier anyway since those are the only games I need (Own mostly everything except That X-com shooter and The Darkness 2.)
You try resending the email?

lmpaler

This thread lol. I love reading back a few pages to see where it's been.

I finished AC3 finally and now I am pondering what to play next on my backlog over summer before the next semester. Maybe crank out some Indies or a bigger game.

Thoughts?

This thread lol. I love reading back a few pages to see where it's been.

I finished AC3 finally and now I am pondering what to play next on my backlog over summer before the next semester. Maybe crank out some Indies or a bigger game.

Thoughts?
I don't know what's in your backlog, so I dunno.

Anteater

I have heard people say this alot now but safe to say reception is mixed, I did not expect Derrick to be on the plus side for RE6.

Maybe I'll give it a look at the next Steam sale.

It plays fine and controls better than RE5, campaign could be uneven but I don't really have high praise for RE5's campaign, RE6 has a lot of content however so I quite enjoy the game so far in coop.

dot

Can't wait for that steamworks patch for RE5!

I platinum'd it on ps3 right before RE6 came out and i haven't played it since.

Anteater

Can't wait for that steamworks patch for RE5!

I platinum'd it on ps3 right before RE6 came out and i haven't played it since.

I was quite salty with the performance/graphics for the ps3 version (yea I was that guy :p) after my 360 died, so I'd probably play it again on pc just to take screenshots :p

Toki767

Better.

BtGZ_QACYAA7RZM.png

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
hey guys - anyone up for some Killing Floor with me, Frosty and Hugstable soon(ish)? :)

I 100%'ed Dark Souls II... and yet, that last sentence you wrote just does not compute. :3
Sorry for your loss? D:

I didn't mean to infer that I used that build. I didn't. But looking over the changes, and seeing a ton of those being out there, I'm sure a fair bit of people are pissed about it. Just like I'm sure a fair bit of people who like to tuck in corners to spam Estus flasks in PvP are pretty sad about now.

I did go faith on this one, though, having gone Dex and poison in Demon's and straight Dex in Dark. I wanted to make an old school Mace and Shield cleric with buffs and healing. Turns out, that build wrecks.

I'm looking to respec back into poison, since it seems fairly viable here. It was garbage compared to bleeds in Demon's.

As much as I love the Dragon rings (first, second, third) I'd like to see them nerfed a tad. Just too good.

Scipius

Not a mystery game, it's actually Bioshock (1), I just sent it to ModBot too quickly. This key is originally from Strazyplus, so be sure to thank him if the key works. If it doesn't, let me know.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Scipius, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

header_292x136.jpg

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-458E766916E7CB2B - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom